What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official*** 2012 FBG Subscriber Contest Thread (1 Viewer)

I'd love to know cut. At 143. Still have Manning, Decker, Dreesen and Kendall Hunter. Should be able to knock that up to the 160's which hopefully will be enough. Titus to the rescue!

Sounds like you guys think the cut line will be 160+? Not good news for me. Sitting at 125, would need Decker and Graham to have big games. Thankfully the matchup is good. Knew this would be my toughest week w/o Foster, F-Jax, Torrey Smith & Houston D.

Sounds like you guys think the cut line will be 160+? Not good news for me. Sitting at 125, would need Decker and Graham to have big games. Thankfully the matchup is good. Knew this would be my toughest week w/o Foster, F-Jax, Torrey Smith & Houston D.
:no:It'll be around 140.

I'm sitting at about 140 right now, so hopefully the cut isn't over 140. From the sounds of it here, some people are having some monster weeks so hopefully there are a lot of people with really bad weeks to even that out. Only contributions I can have left are all of McFaddens points (hurting at RB this week) and Cruz, if he can put up over 11 points.

Could be a bloodbath for small rosters again. In addition, here's some of the notable bye week ownership stats:

Houston:

[*]Shaub (613)

[*]Foster (754)

[*]Johnson (89)

[*]Daniels (347)

[*]Houston D (553)

Baltimore:

[*]Flacco (672)

[*]Rice (839)

[*]Smith (814)

[*]Boldin (97)

[*]Baltimore D (337)

Buffalo:

[*]Fitzpatrick (246)

[*]Spiller (163)

[*]Jackson (521)

[*]Johnson (203)

[*]Buffalo D (526)

Cincinnati:

[*]Dalton (77)

[*]Law Firm (240)

[*]Green (589)

[*]Gresham (224)

[*]Cincinnati D (664)

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, thanks. That's a relief as Decker can probably get me there on his own.

I hope you are correct. I am at 139.95 right now with Feely (-7) and Moss (-10.7) so I need some points from those two. X fingers to the Shiva God.

^^ This. It would be mid 140's based on the scoring from 2 weeks ago (same number of byes) and adjusted to our new kill rate (22.5% vs 20%).

Thank you McCluster sitting at 164 and some change now pretty sure that will be enough.I'm not looking good for Rodgers bye now though with Tannehill being hurt today so my days are probably numbered.

Sitting in the mid 150s with a few guys yet to potentially knock off the last flex spot and D. Feeling okay. Not great, but okay. Don't like to think anything is in the bank, like, ever.

With Dwayne Allen locked in as my TE for the week I'm down to only three players as non-contributors out of 30.

I'm sitting at 148.85 with Sproles/L. Moore/Henderson (-14.10) and New Orleans (-2.00) left to go. I think I'll squeak by to another week, at least I hope so.

164.4 + Gore(-10.9)

Hope that's enough, because Sandy will knock my power out at some point and I won't be able to check.

444 Dez Bryant owners were screwed over by a pinky finger.

Wonder how many miss the cut line by less than 10 pts, which is the cost of that pinky finger.

Currently at 175.8 with McGahee (-16.6) left to play, Best guess is he doesn't help and 175.8 is where I end up. That should be enough to advance.

444 Dez Bryant owners were screwed over by a pinky finger.Wonder how many many miss the cut line by less than 10 pts, which is the cost of that pinky finger.
if the cut is between 185.9-176, I'll be upset. Otherwise I'm good with it.

156.6 with Sproles a slight chance to add as a flex... would have to beat 13 points to add to my total.

Hoping that is enough... would just be glad to survive the loss of Nelson and Hernandez for one more week.

Seeing lots of posts higher than my score. Hope that those not posting are enough to make up the 900 cuts. At 151.7 with Henderson (10.7) only one left.

As of the current live scoring, I calculate the cutline at 118.10. It will of course move a good amount by end of tomorrow night's game.

His 114.8 is as of the start of the game I believe. Mine was up to the latest refresh - don't know exactly what point in the game that was, but it was after both TD's I believe.

As of the current live scoring, I calculate the cutline at 118.10. It will of course move a good amount by end of tomorrow night's game.
Geez, if so sweet. That gives me a 20 point cushion right now. Have had my worst week so far, previously posted, so if I can survive this one... time to move forward but my next couple do not get much better. Week 9- Randy Moss- Danny AmendolaWeek 10- Cedric Benson- Jay FeelyWeek 11 :shock: :shock: - Christian Ponder- Chris Johnson- Percy Harvin (used 7 of 8)- Seattle Seahawks

I was trying to figure out how much the line moved last week in the two games, but couldn't find it easily. Will probably run cutoff shortly after the game ends tonight.

I was trying to figure out how much the line moved last week in the two games, but couldn't find it easily. Will probably run cutoff shortly after the game ends tonight.
I used to do the cut projection with OC a few years ago, and the amount the cut moves is really dependent on how many people have spots to fill with the players left. Last week was pretty extreme with injuries, bad scores, and a huge bye. Tonight's game will probably move things quite a bit, but with tomorrow's players I'd guess it will not move too much after tonight. In prior years there were times MNF didn't move things 5 points...

Thanks Kardplayer OC has it at 114.80 thats lower than I expected with some of the scores posted.
OC's cutline may be off slightly because he has McCluster counting as a WR but the contest has him as a RB.
I use OC's database, so I would have the same issue. I'll see if I can tweak it...

When it comes to cutline movement for SNF / MNF past performance does not really help predict future.It has more to do with % ownership which varies greatly from week to week combined with performance.

Seeing lots of posts higher than my score. Hope that those not posting are enough to make up the 900 cuts. At 151.7 with Henderson (10.7) only one left.
As a general rule, that's probably not a great way to predict the cutline. Seems to me that it's much more likely that guys with high scores will post than guys with low scores.

Users who are viewing this thread