What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

OFFICIAL 2014 Training Camp & Preseason: News & Tidbits Thread (1 Viewer)

NFL training Camp updates on NFL- 10am-7pm. Talking to Browns right now. They wouldn't even mention the Browns were in camp if they hadn't drafted Manzier.

Jesus. Every other story is Browns/Manziel on NFL Network. There are 31 other teams in training camp.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't believe we are only two days into training camp and there are already 3 players done for the season: Vic Ballard, Aaron Ross and Kendall Hunter.

On the first day of Cleveland Browns open training camp, one player kept hearing his name chanted in roaring ovations from the loud and proud Browns faithful.

Unpredictably, it happened to be rookie running back Terrance West.

In a one-on-one passing drill going against linebackers, West put on a clinic, so much so, that coach Mike Pettine wondered for a second whether if that was actually his running back.

“I was a little shocked with Terrance today,” Pettine said, pleasantly surprised. “I had to double check my roster card to make sure I was looking at the right number. He did some nice things in the one-on-one period. That’s always a bonus when you have a running back that’s not just one-dimensional.”

West’s first razzle-dazzle play was against linebacker Craig Robertson. The Towson product put on a shimmy shake with his feet, essentially crossing up Robertson like a point guard would in basketball. The juke move freed up West, who hauled in the catch from Johnny Manziel and moved his burly frame up the field.

Minutes later West beat another linebacker in deep coverage, only this time the reception was of the one-handed variety – and it went for a tippy-toe touchdown in the corner of the end zone.

Users who are viewing this thread