What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

OFFICIAL 2017 Training Camp & Preseason: News & Tidbits Thread (1 Viewer)

Chiefs OC Matt Nagy indicated the team may employ a committee backfield in Week 1 against the Patriots.

Coach Andy Reid previously called rookie Kareem Hunt the Chiefs' "feature back," but it's possible the coaching staff is having second thoughts after Hunt had some preseason slip-ups in pass protection. "These guys are all prepared," said Nagy, referring to Hunt, Charcandrick West, and C.J. Spiller. "They’re all prepared to play. They all know they’re a big part of this game plan. ... We have a team of guys that we’re not just loaded with one guy at one position. We have a group of guys that can all play well and we trust them at all positions."

Source: ESPN.com

Sep 4 - 3:46 PM

This thread has run its course for another year. 

I want to thank all FBG who added information in this thread.

Good Luck on your 2017 Fantasy Football Season.

thanks Faust for all your timely posts....one of my favorite threads in large part due to your efforts

This thread has run its course for another year. 

I want to thank all FBG who added information in this thread.

Good Luck on your 2017 Fantasy Football Season.
Thanks again, Faust. You definitely go above and beyond here, and it's greatly appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread