What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** Official 2019 NFL Draft Thread *** PLEASE NO SPOILERS *** (1 Viewer)

He’ll go somewhere but Cards will need to deal him for peanuts given they kinda have to take what they are offered, no?
I can't help but wonder if the price actually goes down tomorrow. Especially if either MIA/NYG grab a QB tonight. At some point if you are just getting backup QB compensation does ARZ just keep him as a backup?

Cardinals sources have said they will not 'give away' Josh Rosen and are prepared to keep him, along with Murray, if need be. They want a pick in first half of first round. We shall see.

— Michael Silver (@MikeSilver) April 26, 2019

I don't know how Rosen feels, but this could actually be good for him... I'd rather play for most of the other QB needy teams than ARZ, and that team will pay less than market value to get him.

Impressive how you can see the future and know who the best player in the draft i

Cardinals sources have said they will not 'give away' Josh Rosen and are prepared to keep him, along with Murray, if need be. They want a pick in first half of first round. We shall see.

— Michael Silver (@MikeSilver) April 26, 2019
s.
Formatting is weird

Give me QW. 

Music city. College football city. Not an NFL city.
Does this apply to every City that has something more key to it than football? 

Yes, music >>>> football in Nashville. It's an awesome City.

Users who are viewing this thread