What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official CJ Spiller (1 Viewer)

Starting him but my other options are complete garbage!

Obonoya, pierre thomas, brandon jackson, ben tate, hurt Mcfadden.

Realy dont have a choice.

I'm going DeAngelo over Spiller. Doesn't have the upside or the downside. Will take what should be 8-9 pts from DeAngelo and be happy.

I was hoping he would be a scratch. Now I'll be second guessing myself at least until Sunday night.
I feel you. I was hoping he'd sit out so I can start Fred Jackson comfortably in one league (where I also have Spiller) and start Joique Bell in another over Spiller. Plus the guy could frankly use the rest until Week 6. Spiller playing hurts both scenarios, especially if he goes off tonight. Pretty sad when I am actually hoping my top pick in 2 leagues doesn't do well so I am not hating myself for benching him.

Starting, but really had no choice. Browns defense is solid so I'm not expecting a whole lot. I still have faith in his talent to eventually shine through though.

Need help...

Moreno or Spiller or Benard

I have the feeling I should play Spiller, but absolutely zero justification. Anyone???

Starting Spiller over Franklin and Ellington. Honestly though, it would be hard to bench my first round pick even if I had better options. I know he has been terrible but talent will win out IMO.

I'm starting Woodhead over Spiller at RB and Cook over Spiller at Flex. He's banged up, it's a short week, and Cleveland is (I never thought I'd say this) fairly formidable. Woodhead is the better option, IMO, and Cook vs. Jax is a no-brainer... I hope.

Im sticking w/ Rashad Jennings over Spiller, even if Rashad isn't the starter. Mostly out of spite at this point.

Starting Fred Jackson over Spiller (have both, picked up FJax after CJ's slow start). Probably going to see CJ finally blow up now that I have him on the bench....

Starting Spiller over Franklin and Ellington. Honestly though, it would be hard to bench my first round pick even if I had better options. I know he has been terrible but talent will win out IMO.
This is the same thing that is driving me nuts as well. I always have made it a rule (for the last 19 years - still a rookie :) ) that I would never bench a 1st round pick. Ugh....

Really don't want to start him, but the only other alternatives I have are Bolden and Jones-Drew. Bolden's banged up too, and I don't trust Jones-Drew, even in that matchup with St. Louis.

I think I may just shoot the hostage.

Spiller looks very gimpy jogging. He will just aggravate the injury and miss lots of time. Bad move by the coach.

Users who are viewing this thread