What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL CYDY/Leronlimab Thread*** (4 Viewers)

Really not sure that anyone can be saying that this drug is great, it hasn't proved anything.

There have been a lot of questionable characters around it, that much for sure.

Maybe it is good, maybe it did just get wrecked by bad management but not convinced it's anything at this point.

If this is the end of Cytodyn, it will end up somewhere else I imagine, so perhaps it gets another chance in better hands.

Last edited by a moderator:
What a sad end to this story.  Great drug with completely idiotic management.  And some of them are more than likely going to jail.  Greed with narcissism is a very dangerous combination.  
It's the end of Cytodyn, have to imagine if leronlimab is as great as you think, it ends up somewhere.

What a sad end to this story.  Great drug with completely idiotic management.  And some of them are more than likely going to jail.  Greed with narcissism is a very dangerous combination.  

I hope you're right and any crooked behavior is punished.  I have my doubts, but will defer to your knowledge on this matter.

Man if you were ever going to short a stock it would have to be this one wouldn’t it? Down 30% today, I don’t see how it doesn’t go to 0. 

Dwayne Hoover said:
It's the end of Cytodyn, have to imagine if leronlimab is as great as you think, it ends up somewhere.

They pledged their IP to a former director earlier this year.  I haven't read the docs but I am pretty sure he will own the drug when they default on his loan.  

chet said:
Yes, and you don't know the half of it.
At what point are you in the clear to tell us the FULL story?  I need closure on this one.

Though I was reminded I still made a nice chunk of money on this when I got my taxes back from my guy this week.  Thanks for that, Chet!

At what point are you in the clear to tell us the FULL story?  I need closure on this one.

Though I was reminded I still made a nice chunk of money on this when I got my taxes back from my guy this week.  Thanks for that, Chet!
:goodposting: I think it's the first time ever I've owed the Fed considerable money. 

As more things like this come out, does it put the nail in the coffin of stocks like this and HGEN that have been going on 2 years now to show something on COVID or anything else? As soon as I read it, it made me think of those two. The amount of competition out there is huge now. I’d think if you haven’t gotten there by now, it’s done. 

Last edited by a moderator:
stbugs said:
As more things like this come out, does it put the nail in the coffin of stocks like this and HGEN that have been going on 2 years now to show something on COVID or anything else? As soon as I read it, it made me think of those two. The amount of competition out there is huge now. I’d think if you haven’t gotten there by now, it’s done. 
Their market cap and SP were similar to HGEN. That trial was funded by the govt is expecting results to be announced any day now, I would expect a big shot up if successful. If not of course it will tank.

It is a different treatment than veru. There’s not going to be one answer to covid. 

Cydy is in the dumpster though. 

Just when I thought this stock couldn't be any stupider, it goes and does something like this....and TOTALLY REDEEMS ITSELF!

Well, maybe not.  But its nice to see my numbers in green for a change.

Capella said:
Went down 10% on the news lol. 

Anybody here still holding a significant amount of this?
right, first good news in like a year and it drops.  I've got about 5000 shares rotting away

Up nicely.  Now higher the HGEN.  Only holding a little over 100 shares at .38ish.  But will take anything positive right now. 

THIS OLD THREAD!!!!!

Nader indicted for securities fraud.

A federal grand jury in the District of Maryland returned an indictment that was unsealed today charging two men for their roles in schemes to defraud investors in CytoDyn Inc., a publicly traded biotechnology company (OTCQB: CYDY) based in Vancouver, Washington.

According to court documents, Nader Pourhassan, 59, of Lake Oswego, Oregon, and Kazem Kazempour, 69, of Potomac, Maryland, allegedly engaged in a conspiracy to defraud investors through false and misleading representations and material omissions relating to CytoDyn’s development of leronlimab, a monoclonal antibody investigational drug also known as PRO 140, as a potential treatment for human immunodeficiency virus (HIV). Pourhassan and Kazempour allegedly deceived investors about the timeline and status of CytoDyn’s regulatory submissions to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to artificially inflate and maintain the price of CytoDyn’s stock and attract new investors, and for their personal benefit, including by selling their personal shares of CytoDyn stock.

Users who are viewing this thread