What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official Drunk Thread (2 Viewers)

Drunk peeps early. THATs dedication

Just got back from the Lakefront Brewery tour and fish fry. As Furley says almost there

gdb not knowing what that means
:lmao:Our tour guide was drunk and said he always crowned a "Bung Queen" after describing the process of removing the "bung" from the "bunghole" and placing the shaft in the "bunghole" to fill the barrel. He gave her a "bung" since she was one of the more lively people in the group.Good times :shrug:

strykerpks said:
mr. furley said:
strykerpks said:
Drunk peeps early. THATs dedication

Just got back from the Lakefront Brewery tour and fish fry. As Furley says almost there
good times. one thing i regret not doing in Milwaukee is the Lakefront tour.
My old lady was the Bung Queen :banned:
:unsure:
Sup GB? Drinkin?
Not tonight. Got smashed with Sacamano on Tuesday though. Good times. :rolleyes: Going out tomorrow unless the entire city freezes solid like some supervillain got hold of a weather machine.

Went to a 2-year-old's birthday party tonight :bag: ...it's funny how married guys use stuff like this as an excuse to get smashed. :thumbup:

And obviously, by extension, I took this opportunity to get smashed as well. WHEEEEE!

proninja said:
OK I have had 2 Hot Chocolates with a liberal splash of Peppermint SchnappsGot a slight buzz going
Get to work! :thumbup:
I know...I have some presents to put out for the kids, but they wouldn't go to sleep. Now I am in a sit and go tourney. Should be done in a few
C'mon rookie! This thread is for pros! :bag: PS Us child-less (at least that we know about) peeps dont have the pleasure of going through that
Yep. #### me if I'l be up before noon. Just another day at this point.
Drunk, alone, on your mom's couch, and think Christmas is just another day.Oof
How's drunk, alone, in one's crappy apartment and can't go chill at a club because he's too drunk to drive and has to study for the bar in the AM?

Sup, homer, how's the party,?

who is the plow king?
Call Mr. PlowThat's my nameThat name again Is Mr. plow.
you're the goon w/ the beard?
I'm not following...
apparently i'm not eitheri don't "know"

Still unclued...Are you referring to real life? I was a bearded goon a year or two ago and there were pics floating about. But as of now, I'm a fresh-faced goon. :unsure:
Some phone-cam pics from the Chi-hole were posted somewhEre else. The Dawg is having a kitten because he doesn't know who the people in the pic are.
i wish i had a kitten right now...

Still unclued...Are you referring to real life? I was a bearded goon a year or two ago and there were pics floating about. But as of now, I'm a fresh-faced goon. :unsure:
Some phone-cam pics from the Chi-hole were posted somewhEre else. The Dawg is having a kitten because he doesn't know who the people in the pic are.
Chi-hole? Link?
Pretty sure it's over, guy.

Still unclued...Are you referring to real life? I was a bearded goon a year or two ago and there were pics floating about. But as of now, I'm a fresh-faced goon. :football:
Chi-hole? Link?
Pretty sure it's over, guy.
saw 'em. Very creepy. :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread