What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official Gavin Newsom Recall Thread - Ballots being sent in! (1 Viewer)

I'm telling ya'll if Newsom loses he'll claim fraud, he'll claim something, he'll fight every step of the way

VP of the USA is campaigning for him - this administration has a huge vested interest in this election and if they lose, they'll fight through every means available to reverse it to a win

Per the article:  In a live phone-in interview on Newsmax’s Rob Schmitt Tonight, Trump told Rob Schmitt that “the ballots are mail-out, mail-in ballots...I guess you can have a case where you can make your own ballot. When that happens, nobody’s going to win except these Democrats...the one thing they’re good at is rigging elections, so I predict it’s a rigged election, let’s see how it turns out.”

Why haven't the Republicans figured out how to print their own ballots?  

I'm telling ya'll if Newsom loses he'll claim fraud, he'll claim something, he'll fight every step of the way

VP of the USA is campaigning for him - this administration has a huge vested interest in this election and if they lose, they'll fight through every means available to reverse it to a win
Well it doesn't look like he will lose. Meanwhile Trump already crying about rigged elections, I'm sure this is of concern to you.

This is fascinating.  You claim Newsom and the Biden administration are going to claim fraud, while your GB Trump and his minions are already claiming fraud in this election.... after claiming fraud in his own election and fighting through every means available to reverse it.

Quit projecting what your side is doing onto Newsom.  Nowhere have I seen Newsom, Biden, or Harris even insinuate that there is likely to be fraud if Newsom loses.

Last edited by a moderator:

This might happen.  But we know for a fact it will happen when the recall fails, it already is.  

This is exactly why I’ve been railing against the Fraudit going on in AZ.  It’s the fundamental tearing down of our basic institutions.  

This might happen.  But we know for a fact it will happen when the recall fails, it already is.  

This is exactly why I’ve been railing against the Fraudit going on in AZ.  It’s the fundamental tearing down of our basic institutions.  
Exactly. I am glad that @Stealthycathas taken up a very important issue - this undermining of our political process.

Not many bigger dealers in this area than former Prez - Donald J.

Why would it be a bad thing if the Dems claim fraud? What if they claim to have evidence but refuse to show it? Would that be a bad thing, something that would harm the faith in our democratic elections? Why shouldn't every election loser just demand recount after recount and file dozens of lawsuits in an attempt to overturn the election? Maybe Newsome and the DNC can hold a rally in Sacramento and march on the statehouse to try to stop the election process.

Sounds like a plan.

If Newsom loses and Dems claim fraud, maybe we will get some more security added to the election process instead of finding boxes of unmarked ballots in random criminals cars and such. 

Way to dodge all the responses to your original claim. 

its not a claim so much as a prediction

the party that lawyered up bigly for a 2020 presidential loss, that then said there was no fraud in the election, that is heavily invested in Newsom recall ... I'm predicting they'll fight a loss bigly and call fraud

that's my "claim" ...... change it to Trump saying whatever he's saying doesn't change at all what I think the Democrats will do

Stealthycat said:

If that’s the case, then you should be glad that a fair election can’t be overturned by shenanigans, right?

the party that lawyered up bigly for a 2020 presidential loss, that then said there was no fraud in the election, that is heavily invested in Newsom recall ... I'm predicting they'll fight a loss bigly and call fraud

that's my "claim" ...... change it to Trump saying whatever he's saying doesn't change at all what I think the Democrats will do
It’s use fascinating you care about what MIGHT happen on the D side but don’t seem to care 2 ####s about what IS happening on the R side right now, as we speak, consistently.   

If that’s the case, then you should be glad that a fair election can’t be overturned by shenanigans, right?

I'm 100% in favor of voting rules/regulations that make our election integrity undeniable

damn shame we don't have that 

I kinda hope Elder gets 2.5  million more mail in ballots votes than Newsom and wins in like a 4 million vote landslide .... and the Democrats cry how in the heck did he get them all ?

that would be awesome  - because Democrats would look really bad questioning mail in balloting 

You seem rather disgusted at what you THINK the democrats will do, but make constant excuses for what Trump and other Republicans are ACTUALLY doing…. and they’re the exact same ####### thing. 

It’s use fascinating you care about what MIGHT happen on the D side but don’t seem to care 2 ####s about what IS happening on the R side right now, as we speak, consistently.   

its not a GOP thread - its a Newsom thread

GOP had cried about election integrity several times with all the mail in balloting etc that casts a huge cloud over elections

DNC consistently supports lax voter laws

I favor strict voting rules/regulations - so yeah, I support the party that supports that 

shouldn't be any fascination there -and if Newsom loses this election, watch the Democrats immediately call foul

GOP had cried about election integrity several times with all the mail in balloting etc that casts a huge cloud over elections

I favor strict voting rules/regulations - so yeah, I support the party that supports that 

shouldn't be any fascination there -and if Newsom loses this election, watch the Democrats immediately call foul
So you’re OK with the whining and crying foul when it’s your team but not when it’s the other. Truth be damned.  Got it. 

I think it’s a really ####### stupid way they do the recall in the sense that if Newsom does not get 50%+ “No” votes that it then goes to individual candidate votes and you can have someone getting 15% of the vote and being elected governor while Newsom gets 49%. That doesn’t mean I think the election is “fraudulent”. 

Why would it be a bad thing if the Dems claim fraud? What if they claim to have evidence but refuse to show it? Would that be a bad thing, something that would harm the faith in our democratic elections? Why shouldn't every election loser just demand recount after recount and file dozens of lawsuits in an attempt to overturn the election? Maybe Newsome and the DNC can hold a rally in Sacramento and march on the statehouse to try to stop the election process.

Sounds like a plan.
you forgot: hire Blamtifa to perform “forensic” audit

If Newsom loses and Dems claim fraud, maybe we will get some more security added to the election process instead of finding boxes of unmarked ballots in random criminals cars and such. 
We already have actual election security.  Including one of the most secure elections ever (or the most secure) according to actual election security experts.

Uh huh. 
So you disagree with those who actually do such things for a living?  Based on some pretty bad stories with little to no proof they actually happened (which is why no such accusations have been brought to actual authorities and no such cases can stand up to scrutiny)?

So you disagree with those who actually do such things for a living?  Based on some pretty bad stories with little to no proof they actually happened (which is why no such accusations have been brought to actual authorities and no such cases can stand up to scrutiny)?
Sure. 

If a white person in a gorilla mask threw an egg at Obama, how many hours of programming would that drive on CNN/MSNBC?
A slight difference is Obama was the president and I would guess a good 95% of the country has no idea who Larry Elder is.

But that woman is a lunatic and should be arrested.

A slight difference is Obama was the president and I would guess a good 95% of the country has no idea who Larry Elder is.

But that woman is a lunatic and should be arrested.
I would agree on that point. Take any low level member of the House that is African American and Democrat then. How much traction do you think it would get?

I would agree on that point. Take any low level member of the House that is African American and Democrat then. How much traction do you think it would get?
Remember when that random high school kid maybe kinda smirked at a Native American protester who was getting in his face, and how that got wall-to-wall media coverage for nearly a week?  

Seems relevant.

Last edited by a moderator:
So you’re OK with the whining and crying foul when it’s your team but not when it’s the other. Truth be damned.  Got it. 

I think Democrats are going to go into absolute hysteria if Newsom loses, that's what I think. They'll do anything to get him the win

Remember when that random high school kid maybe kinda smirked at a Native American protester who was getting in his face, and how that got wall-to-wall media coverage for nearly a week?  

Seems relevant.

you mean when they except he wasn't doing what the liberal media portrayed him as doing - that same Nick Sandmann ?

I think Democrats are going to go into absolute hysteria if Newsom loses, that's what I think. They'll do anything to get him the win
But you do see the exact situation you describe has been happening since before November of 2020 by Republicans, right? Are you good with what the Trump sycophants have been doing? Or do you find that disturbing and damaging to our elections?

But you do see the exact situation you describe has been happening since before November of 2020 by Republicans, right? Are you good with what the Trump sycophants have been doing? Or do you find that disturbing and damaging to our elections?
Nah.  It's not bad when my side does X, but it's a travesty if I imagine the other side doing X in a hypothetical scenario.

I do see it differently and I'll tell you why

https://www.kcra.com/article/judge-newsom-overstepped-authority-with-mail-in-ballots-mandate/34675185#

Newsome knew what he was doing wasn't legal, the SC of California knew it, everyone knew it .... but they did nothing about it

Democrats used covid to get millions of mail in ballots - Republican's didn't do that.

Hillary said before the election to never concede, Democrats had lawyers standing by,  Biden even said and I quote " “We have put together I think the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics.”"

Ya'll think Biden misspeaks - I don't. I think he says exactly what he means to say and sometimes its exactly the truth. 

I hate the way GOP and DNC all behave, right now, its who cheats the best gets the most votes. Has little to do with individual people voting anymore IMO. That's how little I have faith in the voting system at least national level voting

Democrats have Kamala campaigning - VP of the USA, with a pandemic raging, inflation hitting hard, border disaster, Afghanistan .... and she's campaigning for Newsom. I hate it all anymore

I do see it differently and I'll tell you why

https://www.kcra.com/article/judge-newsom-overstepped-authority-with-mail-in-ballots-mandate/34675185#

Newsome

knew what he was doing wasn't legal, the SC of California knew it, everyone knew it .... but they did nothing about it

Democrats used covid to get millions of mail in ballots - Republican's didn't do that.

Hillary said before the election to never concede, Democrats had lawyers standing by,  Biden even said and I quote " “We have put together I think the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics.”"

Ya'll think Biden misspeaks - I don't. I think he says exactly what he means to say and sometimes its exactly the truth. 

I hate the way GOP and DNC all behave, right now, its who cheats the best gets the most votes. Has little to do with individual people voting anymore IMO. That's how little I have faith in the voting system at least national level voting

Democrats have Kamala campaigning - VP of the USA, with a pandemic raging, inflation hitting hard, border disaster, Afghanistan .... and she's campaigning for Newsom. I hate it all anymore
To the bolded, do you believe that extensive voter fraud organization included Christopher Krebs and all of the Arizona and Georgia GOP? And not one person accidentally told the wrong person and not one piece of evidence has managed to come to light? 1000's of people in on it, including Trump appointed judges? All of the GOP-lead re-counts and investigations that found nothing? A "forensic" audit being conducted in AZ that can't seem to produce a report or even show they know what they're doing?

To you, that makes more sense than Biden (who most Republicans now think he doesn't know what day it is) might have misspoke?

Yeah you’ve made that clear.  So in other words they are going to act like Republicans in AZ.  

yes

the party that says there is no voter fraud will claim fraud and demand recounts until Newsom wins is what I predict

Nope.

No Democrats in California have said anything about potential voter fraud.  So far the only notable person bringing that up has been Larry Elder. 

I think Democrats are going to go into absolute hysteria if Newsom loses, that's what I think.

The real problem is two fold.

First, if Newsom loses, he will contest and the end result will be nothing changes but it will be used as a political narrative against the establishment Democrats for the next four general cycles. He has reason to contest in that this is a personal question to him about the rest of his individual political career. It's all but over if he's recalled and ousted. His "Aunt" Pelosi could cover tracks and infuse big money for him to move up to Governor, she's too old and there isn't enough juice left in her political assets bag to help him overcome this narrative.

Second, if Newsom wins, he won't stay long. He will run for POTUS as soon as possible. He's not going to wait around and have Californians vote him out. And to get him to concede, that means someone has to offer him a Cabinet position of some kind. Or maybe he lasts long enough to challenge in 2028. Does anyone want to see Newsom as POTUS in 2028?  If you think Biden stumbling around and rambling aroud now is bad, what do you think Pelosi will sound like by 2028? And Newsom as POTUS makes her the de facto President.

Wouldn't that be a sight to behold? Pelosi who will then be barely able to lift the solid gold spoon to push 20 dollar a pint ice cream in her mouth asking the CCP what they will give her to look the other way while they carve up America piece by piece.

Users who are viewing this thread