What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Kansas City Chiefs Thread*** Andy Reid goes on Food Network, can't win turnover battle there either (2 Viewers)

The drama for this game if either Andy Reid OR the Eagles hadn't won a Super Bowl since he left town would be off the charts. But as it is, since he won one and so did we....the Andy drama is pretty ho-hum.

:dusts off thread for the 3 Chiefs fans in here:

We may have to live with that thread title forever unless @bud29 shows up.
Wow. How has this thread been a ghost town since May? Just a 14-3 season, and going to the Super Bowl. Ho hum...
I'd like to say that it's basically because it's just business as usual....which it kinda is actually....but just a handful of us KC folks on this board.....there's really not much to talk about until post season gets here or one of the few marquee matchups during the year....12-14 wins is kind of the expected standard with Reid/Mahomes in the building....as ChiefD said we really have to troll the other teams boards (div opponents and what not) to have any real KC discussion...

:dusts off thread for the 3 Chiefs fans in here:

We may have to live with that thread title forever unless @bud29 shows up.
Wow. How has this thread been a ghost town since May? Just a 14-3 season, and going to the Super Bowl. Ho hum...
I'd like to say that it's basically because it's just business as usual....which it kinda is actually....but just a handful of us KC folks on this board.....there's really not much to talk about until post season gets here or one of the few marquee matchups during the year....12-14 wins is kind of the expected standard with Reid/Mahomes in the building....as ChiefD said we really have to troll the other teams boards (div opponents and what not) to have any real KC discussion...
I thought it was because Chefs fans couldn't read.

Congrats to the Chiefs. Well deserved championship and happy for Andy to get another one. There's just no stopping Mahomes at this point in his career.

If Mahones had a true big #1 ala AJ Brown the offence would be unstoppable.
Lots of young talent on the chiefs too

Bieniemy interviewing for the Commanders OC.

Seems like he's a career OC, but why leave KC if it's working and you're winning Super Bowls?

Seems like he's a career OC, but why leave KC if it's working and you're winning Super Bowls?
If he ever really wants to be a head coach he needs to get from under Reid's shadow and prove he can run an offense on his own.

If he ever really wants to be a head coach he needs to get from under Reid's shadow and prove he can run an offense on his own.
agreed....but I also think there is something going on with him that the general public may not be privy too.....

agreed....but I also think there is something going on with him that the general public may not be privy too...
IMO no one has been a better source for coaching news this cycle of last few then Benjamin Allbright.

So saying that a few weeks ago he tweeted out that the Chiefs were actually hoping he'd land another job with someone else.

No other context provided but I don't think it was the Chiefs being altruistic.

How are Chief fans feeling about Chris Jones' holdout? Worried? Not worried? Just curious.

Chiefs' Jones hints he could hold out until Week 8:
'I can afford it'

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread