What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official ***Philadelphia v. Atlanta Week 1 Kickoff Game Thread*** (4 Viewers)

He would. Ask him to tell us how much Foles sucks again too while we stroll down memory lane.  :lmao:
Never said he sucked.  Said I didn't think he was good enough to lead us to a superbowl.  Also happily admitted I was wrong.  Sheesh.

I have.  And it was the sentiments of many.  Ready to drop it and be happy about being champs yet?
Beyond happy.......but that one sticks with you as it was epic. 

Dallas and Sproles pick up some slack tonight!

Beyond happy.......but that one sticks with you as it was epic. 

Dallas and Sproles pick up some slack tonight!
I never said he sucked.  I, along with others, didn't think he had what it takes to win the SB.  Don't think that was some kind of 'worst call ever to think Foles wasn't super bowl mvp caliber".  He played out of his mind and I happily agreed that I underestimated him.  Ready to move on?  You seem stuck on that.

Yeah, what if there are a few fans electrocuted by a lightening bolt? No liability issues there from the deceased fan's family or estate.
Has this ever happened?  Or has it happened even from time to time?  I mean, I know for a fact that more tires have come off Nascar cars and flew into the stands than lightning bolts have toasted people on the file, but I don't see Nascar removing their wheels for safety sake...

I never said he sucked.  I, along with others, didn't think he had what it takes to win the SB.  Don't think that was some kind of 'worst call ever to think Foles wasn't super bowl mvp caliber".  He played out of his mind and I happily agreed that I underestimated him.  Ready to move on?  You seem stuck on that.
Eagles fans are annoying huh?

Okay am I the only one seeing non-ironic or intentionally comedic televised dodgeball on ESPN2 right now or did my aneurysm finally pop?
:lmao:

I saw that on the guide and assumed it was the movie. Real dodgeball being televised while the NFL starts nearly an hour late? Yes, please!

Not sure, could you imagine that scene? Swore I’d find a way to be there and here I am on my couch.  :lmao:
Yeah.   I should have went up....but I would have probably gotten sloppy.    I did the ARI game and then the Guns N Roses concert later that night last year and it almost killed me. Getting too old for that. 

Has this ever happened?  Or has it happened even from time to time?  I mean, I know for a fact that more tires have come off Nascar cars and flew into the stands than lightning bolts have toasted people on the file, but I don't see Nascar removing their wheels for safety sake...
Dude, it doesn't matter if it has never happened. The NFL has been put on notice that they are exposing fans to a potentially fatal injury. If they go ahead and God forbid a fan is struck, or how bought Matt Ryan or Nick Foles, then they are dead in the water in any wrongful death lawsuit and probably for negligent infliction of emotional distress for the family of the deceased for having to view it. Liability would be in the 10s of millions just to settle out of court.

Yeah.   I should have went up....but I would have probably gotten sloppy.    I did the ARI game and then the Guns N Roses concert later that night last year and it almost killed me. Getting too old for that. 
How could you not......1st game since an epic Super Bowl taking down the GOAT for our first championship since long before I was around.  

Users who are viewing this thread