What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****Official Pittsburgh/Cincinnati Thread 9/30/19**** (1 Viewer)

Another Fing terrible challenge by Tomlin.  If he wins it will be 2nd and 10 instead of 1st and 20 :lol:    They aren't going to flip it from OPI to DPI... just not going to happen.
Honestly it doesn't even surprise me anymore.  But yay winning record and all.......

They should not have overturned that OPI call.  In that case the call should stand no matter the call on the field.  Challenging pass interference was supposed to fix obviously missed calls - that one was close enough to stand no matter the original call.  We don't need to review every play like its the zapruder film.

They should not have overturned that OPI call.  In that case the call should stand no matter the call on the field.  Challenging pass interference was supposed to fix obviously missed calls - that one was close enough to stand no matter the original call.  We don't need to review every play like its the zapruder film.
Back and to the left.

Steelers defense looks dominant in the first half so far (just like the past 2 weeks).  Let's see if they completely fizzle in the 2nd half as they did the past 2 weeks.

Cincy up 3-0. Pittsburgh having trouble scoring  since they traded Austin Meadows.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder what play they will run with Samuels taking direct snaps...hmm let me think 

Last edited by a moderator:
I love how the coaching staff complained Rudolph wasn't taking shots down the field and they're running nothing -- I mean, nothing -- designed for over ten yards in the air. The Bengals truly stink. I can't believe this.

They get Samuels more involved and the offense looks lots better. Next week Samuel's will have no touches and the Steelers will score 10 points. 

I’m going to go out on a limb and say this game will actually come down to an exciting/crazy finish.  Most of the game might be a flaming bag of dog poop but it’s going to end well.

Users who are viewing this thread