What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****Official Pittsburgh/Cincinnati Thread 9/30/19**** (2 Viewers)

This game this week:

Dropped Pittsburgh D in two leagues to pick up Green Bay and Buffalo, respectively.

Picked up Dalton on waivers.

Started Paul Richardson instead of Diontae Johnson and then subsequently dropped Diontae Johnson on waivers for SF's defense.

Could I manage a team any worse than that?

Last edited by a moderator:
It amazes me that not only are the Bengals not any better under Taylor than under last year's warm-to-the-touch ashes of the Marvin Lewis regime, they're not even any different. Not even just not different; they're bad in every way they've been bad the past couple years ... except more so.

It's like a Bengals Limited Reserve Small Batch bottling.

It amazes me that not only are the Bengals not any better under Taylor than under last year's warm-to-the-touch ashes of the Marvin Lewis regime, they're not even any different. Not even just not different; they're bad in every way they've been bad the past couple years ... except more so.

It's like a Bengals Limited Reserve Small Batch bottling.
They did nothing to improve the team this offseason other than drafting an OL man in the 1st round, who is done for the season, also AJ green has yet to play. Don’t see how it could have been better. 

They did nothing to improve the team this offseason other than drafting an OL man in the 1st round, who is done for the season, also AJ green has yet to play. Don’t see how it could have been better. 
Remember when the Rams fired their stale coach and their new coach comp,etely turned the team around with basicallyAlly the same team?   Coaches are expected to improve their team, all other things being equal.  Otherwise, they wouldn't be necessary

This game this week:

Dropped Pittsburgh D in two leagues to pick up Green Bay and Buffalo, respectively.

Picked up Dalton on waivers.

Started Paul Richardson instead of Diontae Johnson and then subsequently dropped Diontae Johnson on waivers for SF's defense.

Could I manage a team any worse than that?
yeah...then you get beat by the guy in the league who forgot to adjust his starting lineup of scrubs

I get that, but we're only a couple years removed from McVay taking over the Rams from Marvin Lewis cosplayer Jeff Fisher and turning endless mediocrity into 12-4 with effectively the same personnel almost overnight. Maybe Taylor would be able to work that magic, maybe not, but I wasn't expecting 2019 as instant replay.

I've seen more fight from the Phins than what I saw with Cinci tonight...I'm shocked they look this bad vs toothless Steelers. 

If you can't beat Pitt with no Ben, no Bell, no Brown...just don't play the game, just ask the NFL to auto Loss you for the week and save us all a lot of headaches and aggravation watching this crap.

gotta give the Steelers credit here.

That type of effort would earn them a tie when the play the Browns.

watching the highlights of the Steelers D ...

every one was a failure of CIN's RT Hart #68 

Wow. How does he have a job.

Pathetic coaching in the NFL. Your QB has like 2 seconds max to get rid o the ball and you are sending your receivers on 10+ yard routes....all of them.  4 quarters later you still haven't figured it out.

I love all the mocking of the Steelers in this thread.  You can only play the opponent in front of you and the Steelers played a very nice game.  Yes the Bengals stink but the Steelers dominated the game on defense and they actually called a smart game on offense.  I've been more critical of the Steelers than just about any fan but let's see what happens next week.

AJ Green is going to take his sweet time coming back from injury with that Swiss Cheese O-Line
Wondering if he doesn't just take the whole year off.

Why bother coming back to this hot mess and risk injury or re-injury going into free agency?

Come back at 100% next year and go play for a real team.

He'd look good in a DAL uniform.

I love all the mocking of the Steelers in this thread.  You can only play the opponent in front of you and the Steelers played a very nice game.  Yes the Bengals stink but the Steelers dominated the game on defense and they actually called a smart game on offense.  I've been more critical of the Steelers than just about any fan but let's see what happens next week.
I love you Fred but Irish Eyes has you beat by a landslide.  He criticizes the Steelers if they lose the coin-toss.

Users who are viewing this thread