What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official Robert Griffin III - RGIII RG3 (3 Viewers)

Washington is moving the ball well and RG3's fantasy stat line is not a true reflection of his play. I feel this is a good matchup (plus not on that horrible Washington turf). Fast track, poor pass D = a good game.

Jeez Id settle for him accounting for 2 TDs. Seems like every time I start him he gets 0 or 1 to go along with multiple turnovers....the Denver game was brutal, and they are supposed to suck against the pass like Minny too

Washington is moving the ball well and RG3's fantasy stat line is not a true reflection of his play. I feel this is a good matchup (plus not on that horrible Washington turf). Fast track, poor pass D = a good game.
This would seem to make sense, but Washington runs the ball constantly near the goal line (not RG3 this year) and most of their tds are of the short variety.

This would seem to make sense, but Washington runs the ball constantly near the goal line (not RG3 this year) and most of their tds are of the short variety.
I own and start RG3 and Alf Morris every week and this has been painful to watch.

Getting a ping on my phone's game tracker that the Redskins scored and getting excited that one of my players had to have scored a touchdown, only to find out Helu and Young scored 6 touchdowns.

Let's keep the alternative back shenanigans to a minimum to tonight shanahan.

I have a real good feeling about RG3 tonight. I'll be stunned if he doesn't bring it on national tv. Showtime baby!

Uggh--I hate Thursday games and I also hate that in the last couple washington games--guys like helu and the third string rb are getting multiple tds per game. I have to decide between cam and rg3---and even though cam plays against the 49ers..I think that I'm going to roll with him. What that means is that RG3 will be on my bench--so you call can count on him to have a monster game.

No way I would have started him over romo this week. Romo is going to have to go for 350+ and at least three TDs to keep in that game.

No way I would have started him over romo this week. Romo is going to have to go for 350+ and at least three TDs to keep in that game.
NO has only allowed 8 td passes this year, so your saying Romo is going to be almost 50 percent of what they have allowed this year, and in the dome :popcorn:

Uggh--I hate Thursday games and I also hate that in the last couple washington games--guys like helu and the third string rb are getting multiple tds per game. I have to decide between cam and rg3---and even though cam plays against the 49ers..I think that I'm going to roll with him. What that means is that RG3 will be on my bench--so you call can count on him to have a monster game.
3 td's in the first half---yeah--thats about right for somebody that I leave on my bench. He certainly is looking more accurate with his passing tonight--which is a huge positive in my book. I'm excited to see how he continues in the second half.

NO has only allowed 8 td passes this year, so your saying Romo is going to be almost 50 percent of what they have allowed this year, and in the dome :popcorn:
Two Well, I take back the statement based on I didn't realize how crappy the vikes were but, on your point, while the stats mean something, you have to look at each game and it's circumstances. It's like saying Riley cooper only caught two TDs all season so you are telling me he will catch two in one game? No...he caught three..because of that matchup.

I just think that game has all the makings for a back and forth scoring game and the past few times they have played, the fantasy stats have been pretty good for both teams. Just a hunch but I think romo goes close to what I was saying

Now the only question is, do the Vikings score enough to really make this a special fantasy night for RG3. I think he gets another 2 scores tho regardless.

They go up 38-14, it will be all Alf. Ponder needs to something. Yes I'm being greedy. F it. I need the Pts big time !

Yeah thanks guys....although frustrated with the potential points left out there tonight I cant say Im displeased with the points he did get me

Users who are viewing this thread