What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

OMG HUGE NEWS (1 Viewer)

I think an improvement to the peanut butter cup would be adding a caramel covered pretzel to the inside of it :drool: 

The only way to improve the cup would be to stuff in more peanut butter. Never cared much for the pieces.  :shrug:

regular Reese's and the miniatures are the perfect ratio of PB to chocolate. They really need to quit messing with it. 

Minis and Miniatures are not the same thing, rookie.
The mini's come unwrapped, no? they're smaller and the miniatures come in the gold wrapping and are slightly larger?

Neither as good as the regular IMO. Still good, but the full size stands alone.

no. it's about the size of.... a snickers bar, maybe a little longer (same girth)

the inside is literally just PB with a super light wafery crunch to it... words honestly cant explain the inside... it's like fresh ground PB in texture, but not gummy... just order one online. honestly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can someone please explain why Reese's peanut butter...the one that comes in a jar like all other peanut butters...is not the same as the actual PB that's inside a Reese's? It's a completely different texture, and that slight grittyness makes all the difference in the world. That's what needs to be available in a jar. 

Can someone please explain why Reese's peanut butter...the one that comes in a jar like all other peanut butters...is not the same as the actual PB that's inside a Reese's? It's a completely different texture, and that slight grittyness makes all the difference in the world. That's what needs to be available in a jar. 
Because they have to put a nutrition label on it

That can be achieved at home if you would like triple sugar PBJ sandwiches.  

do you guys have the 1 pound Reese cups in the states?

You're a country of excess, who am I kidding? I assume you probably have the 2pnd version, ya?

do you guys have the 1 pound Reese cups in the states?

You're a country of excess, who am I kidding? I assume you probably have the 2pnd version, ya?
We do.  A friend gave me one for my birthday. I ate the whole thing in a day. It was awesome. 

Users who are viewing this thread