What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Parent Advice - 9 yo son did something stupid (1 Viewer)

jhib said:
I just realized I may have interpreted the description of the incident in a completely wrong way. I thought the kid writing the death notes got the younger kids all scared and then little Caesar joined in by trying to scare them more with the whole devil thing.

Was he actually telling the younger kids he was calling the devil to report the sticky note kid? 
It sounds like my son was pressured into "confirming" the death threat with the devil.

It sounds like my son was pressured into "confirming" the death threat with the devil.
Was the friend who pressured him the same kid writing the stickies?

ETA... Kudos on how you handled it- peer pressure is my biggest fears for my kids and something we talk about a lot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Was the friend who pressured him the same kid writing the stickies?

ETA... Kudos on how you handled it- peer pressure is my biggest fears for my kids and something we talk about a lot.
No. It was a different kid and it was a small group of them. 

Thank you. Peer pressure is probably one of my biggest concerns. Every time i see a group of 3 or more 11/12 year old boys, they are acting like brats.  Its an extremely powerful force wanting to be liked.

I was just looking through the deck thread again the other day and saw the pictures of your deck.  Very nice.  Was trying to figure out who the developer was for your neighborhood, but houses were a little too far for me to tell at the time.  

Sometimes if you don't focus on the surroundings, it really does make your deck look bigger.
Ahhhhh.  Right on.  Fischer developed our community.

Users who are viewing this thread