What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Patriots at Dolphins** (-8.5, 47) 1:00 (1 Viewer)

Dolphins getting some close calls. After a 10-0 disadvantage last week.
It was a bad call on J.C. Jackson, didn't look like much but he did tug the jersey, just seemd a little ticky tack
They miss Holding calls on every other play but the Refs find those DPI calls whenever they need to

Come on Mac…so unacceptable…just when it looked like he was turning the corner…D needs to step up here.

Every Miami starting oline player out except for RT Austin Jackson who was considered a bust until this year.

Mac’s int just a killer…D is playing well and the O is making strides but that is still only 7 points in the half…Pats D gotta keep the points of the board with this next possession for Miami.

Down 17-7 with 25 secodns left and New England doesn't even want to take a shot and maybe draw DPI?
Plenty of time to set up a FG try to get back the points Jalen Ramsey swung

I would say -3 NE, +3 Mia, easily a 6 point swing on Ramsey there.

Down 17-7 with 25 secodns left and New England doesn't even want to take a shot and maybe draw DPI?

Agreed…does not send a message of confidence.

Agreed…does not send a message of confidence.
That's exactly what I'm saying
Not that Mac Jones has this kind of weight behind him but I would have been tempted to just throw the ball at Belichick and jog off the field
Probably an NFL death sentence since I think he might be around as a back up at least, also would not shock me if he did better on a different team/system
Just my opinion

Did Kendall Lamn check back in 2nd Half? He is mostly been the starter at Left Tackle all season with Armstead OUT

Miami is now down LT-LG-C-RG
What happened to Connor Williams? Liam Eichenberg still working at Center for Miami

David Long is down

Taken out by Jalen Ramsey
hope he check out OK, Miami losing bodies today on top of almost the entire starting OL, Howard is OUT, Holland is OUT, injuries piling up

Yikers…Parker just got lit up.
H2H should have been called, also I thought WRs were legally allowed to make a football move before contact but that rules has become relaxed a lot in recent seasons
I hope Parker is OK, he looked like he took a brutal hit

Parker now OUT with a head injury
I didn't appreciate Elliott celebrating that he injured Parker, I know he was celebrating the dislodge of the football but I didn't care for that

Lester Cotton wipes out a wonderful catch and run on Ahmed
Another back up OL, these guys are destroying this drive for Miami

-I've never seen a flag picked up like that
It was overturned, that's incredible!!!
I've never seen a Ref call the flag and seem so sure and then watch it picked up well after the Ref called the penalty
Insane

Lester Cotton wipes out a wonderful catch and run on Ahmed
Another back up OL, these guys are destroying this drive for Miami

-I've never seen a flag picked up like that
It was overturned, that's incredible!!!
I've never seen a Ref call the flag and seem so sure and then watch it picked up well after the Ref called the penalty
Insane
They pick up the flag when a different lineman was the one illegally downfield.

Miami just took out another Pats' WR-Kendrick Bourne
He's not "shaken up", HE's Hurt, looked like the Knee/Leg and he's in a lot of pain

Someone tell this announcer, wind knocked out is shaken up, potential ACL or leg/knee injury is not being shaken up

Users who are viewing this thread