What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Patriots at Dolphins** (-8.5, 47) 1:00 (1 Viewer)

I saw a play on GMFB this morning where a couple Dolphins players were going in motion toward each other, criss-crossing a time or two. At no point did they both come to a set position before the snap, but no flag was thrown. Obviously there should have been a penalty. I'm wondering from those who watched the game more closely, was this a one time thing, or did the Dolphins do this more than once?

I saw a play on GMFB this morning where a couple Dolphins players were going in motion toward each other, criss-crossing a time or two. At no point did they both come to a set position before the snap, but no flag was thrown. Obviously there should have been a penalty. I'm wondering from those who watched the game more closely, was this a one time thing, or did the Dolphins do this more than once?
I remember that play - and yes it should have been a penalty that wasn‘t called. 2 guys in motion and one of them didn’t set/stop before the play started.

Only happened once - Belichick was not happy about it.

I think they both stopped for a tick and I guess that is why it wasn't called. I was surprised as well since by rule it is 2 seconds, but they both "stopped" moving for a moment and I guess it was enough in the eyes of the officials. I also think Miami was getting the benefit of the doubt by being at home and after last weeks shenanigans in Philly.

Users who are viewing this thread