What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Penny Stocks Gambling 2021 (4 Viewers)

Another example, protecting CBBT gains:

Approximately where I have my SL set

https://imgur.com/a/2SlHJrc

Edit - in the case of CBBT this SL is set for half my shares to lock in a longer free roll for the other half.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, just hit. Edited above to note that I only had a SL for half, free rolling the rest.

Sometimes the bears read these charts in a similar manner and will target a few levels, so you have to adjust if you really don't want to sell out of your position.

bshell27 said:
You're going to reach Chet status soon.  
And one point of contention about that.  I alerted the board when this puppy was at .001.  Chet waited until the four letter penis burn was at .30

It touched $10 for a 3333% gain.

DPLS has touched .05 today for a 5000% gain.

Just sayin'    :banned:

And one point of contention about that.  I alerted the board when this puppy was at .001.  Chet waited until the four letter penis burn was at .30

It touched $10 for a 3333% gain.

DPLS has touched .05 today for a 5000% gain.

Just sayin'    :banned:
I didn't see your GTEH play.  Tailed it today.  Hopefully I wasn't too late. 

I didn't see your GTEH play.  Tailed it today.  Hopefully I wasn't too late. 
Yeah.  I bought that one on a little FOMO a couple weeks ago when they cancelled their reverse split.  I thought that was a bullish sign.  Then it dipped, and I averaged down, so sitting at .0015 cost basis on 2 million shares.

I'm pretty happy with that right now.  Taking a healthy little retraction right now, and hopefully keeps heading north.  This is another company, like AITX, with real products that are selling right now.  It also seems to be gaining a following, and people are paying attention.  I am really looking forward to the financials when they come out.  I think that is still a couple months out, so I am holding until then.  Love these cheap companies that are actually making revenue.

i just bought 25000 shares of bldv at point 009 cents per so here is to wacky weed and america going all anti okie from muskogee take that to the bank bromigos 

i just bought 25000 shares of bldv at point 009 cents per so here is to wacky weed and america going all anti okie from muskogee take that to the bank bromigos 
damn weed companies, stupid coast guard won't let me buy any :rant:

I'm holding UNVC and I sold a lot of my AITX a while ago so I'm freerolling what I have left.  I'm holding that too and even considering buying more.

What do you guys think of ZOM and WDLF at this point?  Both are down today so it may be the dip you want to buy in?  Or do you think they go down more?

Yeah.  I bought that one on a little FOMO a couple weeks ago when they cancelled their reverse split.  I thought that was a bullish sign.  Then it dipped, and I averaged down, so sitting at .0015 cost basis on 2 million shares.

I'm pretty happy with that right now.  Taking a healthy little retraction right now, and hopefully keeps heading north.  This is another company, like AITX, with real products that are selling right now.  It also seems to be gaining a following, and people are paying attention.  I am really looking forward to the financials when they come out.  I think that is still a couple months out, so I am holding until then.  Love these cheap companies that are actually making revenue.
Good point about being companies that have real products that are selling.  It's a big reason why I'm considering buying more AITX even though it's already pretty high.  It can still go up.

In.

WRFX having a great day. 
Honestly, I don't know much about the underlying health of any of the companies I'm investing in and in the OTC market I feel like I have to be ok with that. That said, I'm just trying to tail people who seem smart about this - WRFX is one of those I read about this AM on twitter from someone who has been offering a bunch of seemingly good info. I'm not afraid to just follow others as I'm not risking too much yet...

TLDR - I suck at this and just follow other smarter people.

Honestly, I don't know much about the underlying health of any of the companies I'm investing in and in the OTC market I feel like I have to be ok with that. That said, I'm just trying to tail people who seem smart about this - WRFX is one of those I read about this AM on twitter from someone who has been offering a bunch of seemingly good info. I'm not afraid to just follow others as I'm not risking too much yet...

Sounds exactly like myself.  

Sounds exactly like myself.  
Yep, me too.

When I walk in the sand with @Caesar - I notice only one set of footprints. That is when he is carrying me and my stock portfolio.

So my strategy of getting to $1 million is not working how I wanted.  I am spread out too much.  I wanted to take an all in approach rather than $1000 here, $2000 there.  

Here's my current portfolio

CBBT- 8000 shares

DPLS- 50,000

UNVC- 30,000

AITX- 6,000

XMET- 200,000

SFIO- 8,500

AAPL (only blue chip) 20 shares

BOXL 275 shares

STWC 200,000

RLFTF 1,600

TVTY 13 shares (I should probably close this out, I've been holding for about 2 years) 

HCMC- 250,000

BLPG 30,000 

WRFX- 200,000

GTEH 100,000

PLYZ 400,000

KBLB 10,000 (when are these spider going to start ####tin gold webs?)

COBCF 1,600 (Down 76% and still holding on to the dream)

HIPH 5,000, I thought CBD water was going to pop.  

Started a small position in $SWRM. Trading at just over a penny.

Looks like a good management team.

Active, real company. Current pink status.

What looks like multiple arms of the business - focused on mobile/app technology/development. Seem to have active projects and development.

Low valuation with only a $1M market cap, and not a lot of outstanding shares. Chart trends since December are good.

I'm a technical guy so I pick a few after using a stock screen on tradingview.com
Do you look specifically for volume? Ranges? 

Not trying to poke holes or anything, just genuinely curious. Haven't traded pennies in a while. I used to look for a few things. Share structure, sentiment, recent offerings or stock awards that didn't already have matching volume, actual operations of some sort. A couple of the recent hits in here would have been plays I would have completely rejected had I looked into them on my own, so trying to tweak the formula.  

Do you look specifically for volume? Ranges? 

Not trying to poke holes or anything, just genuinely curious. Haven't traded pennies in a while. I used to look for a few things. Share structure, sentiment, recent offerings or stock awards that didn't already have matching volume, actual operations of some sort. A couple of the recent hits in here would have been plays I would have completely rejected had I looked into them on my own, so trying to tweak the formula.  
Personally I look for stocks that have laid a decent base the last few months and, for whatever reason, have seen large spikes in volume.  Take a look at GAXY, for example.  It's based for about a year and every so often has large volume up moves.  I have no idea why, could be insiders responding to good news, or the stock getting some online buzz, but I want to be along for the ride.  

ETA - I like to trade either breakouts of previous resistance levels or pullbacks to support. That's why I waited until .0045 on STWC because under that it was in no-man's land.  It's also important to know that I set my stop before I place the trade.  That way I can cater the volume to the total amount of risk I want. 

Personally I look for stocks that have laid a decent base the last few months and, for whatever reason, have seen large spikes in volume.  Take a look at GAXY, for example.  It's based for about a year and every so often has large volume up moves.  I have no idea why, could be insiders responding to good news, or the stock getting some online buzz, but I want to be along for the ride.  

ETA - I like to trade either breakouts of previous resistance levels or pullbacks to support. That's why I waited until .0045 on STWC because under that it was in no-man's land.  It's also important to know that I set my stop before I place the trade.  That way I can cater the volume to the total amount of risk I want. 
Is it still a solid rule that when claytrader shows up, get your sell pants on?

Thanks for the recommendations on INTV and STWC.  In one day they are up 39% and 31.5% respectively.

Can you guys tell me if I should expect these returns for the rest of the year, or will it slow down at some point?

I've made quiet a bit on AITX, ZOM and DPLS but have flushed almost equal amounts along the way with too much fiddling.  
I've been pretty disciplined about selling my first 1/3 at a 50% gain and second 1/3 at 100% gain, but I've gotta work on letting that last 1/3 run. 

Users who are viewing this thread