What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Penny Stocks Gambling 2021 (2 Viewers)

I didn't buy AITX over .001 cents when it was at .054 and I said f it :bag:
You can almost always average down. If you feel it’s overpriced but you want in start with a smaller buy so you can put more in later at a lower price. I averaged down in both ZOM and DPLS after I limped in late today like a dupe. 

A stock I am trying to buy more of this morning is CBDL ...it is another MJ stock that has a store in Arizona and just this morning put out news about selling on Amazon.  Hoping to get some at .01 ish this morning with the hope it will rise to .06-.07 on Amazon news.

I’m looking to exit PLYZ unless you have a reason not to.  
I really like that chart.  I know you mentioned wanting to get out flat, but I'd set a stop at a level you feel comfortable losing and let it run a little.  I may buy in as it appears to have little resistance to .01.  

I'd be looking to get out of stocks that I wouldn't be willing to start a position in at this point.  That's not the case with PLYZ.

Where are you guys finding these picks? Investorshub? Twitter? Other places? 
Sorry for being a smart ### yesterday.  Its one of the very few things I am good at, and I didn't have time to write out more.

I do have a confession to make, and this is no BS.

I was in AITX since last August and was reading some stuff on Stocktwits.  Some hot chick was talking about DPLS and my mind didn't project DP to be Dark Pulse, so I decided to buy some and then do research on it.  I mean, she was pretty hot.

When I looked closer into it, I found that I really liked the tech and felt like it had some real potential so I mentioned it on here.  

Hot chick notwithstanding, that is how I get a lot of my picks.  People mention their ticker on boards and I go research them.  I discard a few, and just play the ones that I like and think have a real shot at going up.  Its a great OTC market right now, so I have been right on almost all of them so far.  I do not expect that to continue.  The most recent one a dipped my toe in is QOIL which is Quest Oil.  I think you can figure out why I'm in it.  Its a flip for me, not long term, and its at .0007.  I'm really looking to get a double on it and I will be out.  

That's pretty much how I do.

Hot chick notwithstanding, that is how I get a lot of my picks.  People mention their ticker on boards and I go research them.  I discard a few, and just play the ones that I like and think have a real shot at going up.  Its a great OTC market right now, so I have been right on almost all of them so far.  I do not expect that to continue.  The most recent one a dipped my toe in is QOIL which is Quest Oil.  I think you can figure out why I'm in it.  Its a flip for me, not long term, and its at .0007.  I'm really looking to get a double on it and I will be out.  
Yeah...it feels like shooting fish in a barrel lately.  Gotta think it's the same retail 'gambling' liquidity that flooded into GME.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for being a smart ### yesterday.  Its one of the very few things I am good at, and I didn't have time to write out more.

I do have a confession to make, and this is no BS.

I was in AITX since last August and was reading some stuff on Stocktwits.  Some hot chick was talking about DPLS and my mind didn't project DP to be Dark Pulse, so I decided to buy some and then do research on it.  I mean, she was pretty hot.

When I looked closer into it, I found that I really liked the tech and felt like it had some real potential so I mentioned it on here.  

That's pretty much how I do.
Hard to see what is the market being nuts and what is a good company. First glance at that company is crazy scary. Been aroumd for a while. No revenues. Last quarterly report posted had a legal settlement and was from 2010. Massive share structure. 

Dont get me wrong, I acknowledge there is money to be made on complete fraudsters, if the momentum is there. 

Thats why i asked about where the tips were coming from. Would like to be able to see the sentiment. 

Hard to see what is the market being nuts and what is a good company. First glance at that company is crazy scary. Been aroumd for a while. No revenues. Last quarterly report posted had a legal settlement and was from 2010. Massive share structure. 

Dont get me wrong, I acknowledge there is money to be made on complete fraudsters, if the momentum is there. 

Thats why i asked about where the tips were coming from. Would like to be able to see the sentiment. 
I assume you are talking about DPLS on this.  I think the letter to shareholders from the CEO really is what put my mind at ease a bit.  Public record of him saying he won't sell any shares for two years, he has invested his own money into the company, and the board doesn't take a salary.

That's from memory, so it might be a little different what was actually said.  Its online somewhere.  Also, past is past, and I love the technology and its potential uses.

I don't think you can approach penny stocks with the same eye as you would a blue chip or a company on the NASDAQ.  I think there are other signs of life, and getting in on the ground floor is the best way to see significant gains.  

I'm in the process of moving my penny buying from a traditional IRA to a roth account that I have, so I decided to liquidate a bunch of pennies today in the traditional to take advantage of the dip in some longer term investments.

Exact same pattern that happened the week of the Gamestop Fiasco.  Monday and Tuesday were major green, Wednesday everything gapped up, and then fell all morning ending the day red. 

I hope that final result doesn't happen today, but I remember it well a few weeks ago.  I thought it was due to the GME stuff, but it might be a pattern.  

Something to think about.  

Thursday that week was slight red, but nothing major.  Mostly trading sideways, and then Friday was a nice green.  It will be interesting to see if that trend follows this week.

I'm in the process of moving my penny buying from a traditional IRA to a roth account that I have, so I decided to liquidate a bunch of pennies today in the traditional to take advantage of the dip in some longer term investments.
Nice timing.

A lot of stuff is starting to catch a bid.  Hopefully the panic is over for now.  

ETA - Got filled on GTEH at .0075.  Stop set at .0045.

Last edited by a moderator:
I assume you are talking about DPLS on this.  I think the letter to shareholders from the CEO really is what put my mind at ease a bit.  Public record of him saying he won't sell any shares for two years, he has invested his own money into the company, and the board doesn't take a salary.

That's from memory, so it might be a little different what was actually said.  Its online somewhere.  Also, past is past, and I love the technology and its potential uses.

I don't think you can approach penny stocks with the same eye as you would a blue chip or a company on the NASDAQ.  I think there are other signs of life, and getting in on the ground floor is the best way to see significant gains.  
I was talking about QOIL

I suck at this. Lol.
I also jumped in there and then doubled up on the dip to .089, so my average is under a penny.  

Its in my other account, where I didn't have any previously, so it was going to be for a flip double when it gets to 2 cents, but now I think I might sell half and free ride when it gets to a two cents.   Probably Friday if I had to guess.

Users who are viewing this thread