What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Philadelphia at Dallas (1 Viewer)

I will never understand why they wasted a trade on Ajayi. Barner? Blount? Clement? Smallwood? Ajayi?

What a mess. I dont think any of them are roster-able with how much of a mess they are.
Cause in the NFL you can never have enough good backs even if it doesn't help your fantasy team.

Ahhh, the they dont care about my fantasy team nonsense.

Guess what,t his just in, this site also talks about fantasy football.

By the way, they wasted picks on a player they barely use and didnt need. That has nothing to do with fantasy.

By the way, they wasted picks on a player they barely use and didnt need. That has nothing to do with fantasy.
WTF are you talking about? We don't know yet how much they'll use him...he's had ONE game 3 days after he was acquired, and then this half quarter

This is a game thread, take that problem to the Ajayi/Blount/Barner/Clement or Bragging and Crowing threads. As posted above, you can't have enough good backs on the roster, especially on a team bound for the playoffs. They got Ajayi for a song, it was a great deal for real-life football.

Like what I am seeing from the Boys here. Good response.  Too bad they don’t have three of their best guys in.  Ball would already be in the end zone. 

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL how is that NOT PI?

I mean Bryant was past 5 yards and Darby shoved him. That's a lot of contact to allow.

I still don't know why Cowboys keep Williams as their Y receiver. He is wholly unspectacular, sign someone or even give Brice a shot.

Come on Elliot.

Sigh. 

Yea you need to wake the #### up dude or you're out, 61 yarder or not.

Users who are viewing this thread