What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Pick The Footballguy Out Of A Lineup (2 Viewers)

ok this is fairly awesome take that to the bank joehan 
Thanks Buddy. He's a really nice guy. Seems to have a good grasp of reality. I always think it's interesting to see how people at his level of famousness react. Some you can tell are hanging on to the past. He's completely chill. A woman came up to him and asked for a photo with him. Coach turned to me and said, "Joe, you got $5 I can borrow? I usually give people who ask for their picture with me five dollars. One year I spent all of $15."

One of my closest friends was Jerry’s nephew, who unfortunately ended up passing away from brain cancer at a very young age.

At the funeral I had the great pleasure of meeting Jerry and talking football and NASCAR truck racing and his days at Northern Michigan U, as well as sharing many great stories about his nephew. He’s about the most genuine nicest guy I’ve ever met. Spending the time I did with him that day alleviated a lot of the stress and sorrow I had for the lost of my buddy.

Great individual. You are right about him being natural chill @Joe Bryant

GB the Man in Black

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Buddy. He's a really nice guy. Seems to have a good grasp of reality. I always think it's interesting to see how people at his level of famousness react. Some you can tell are hanging on to the past. He's completely chill. A woman came up to him and asked for a photo with him. Coach turned to me and said, "Joe, you got $5 I can borrow? I usually give people who ask for their picture with me five dollars. One year I spent all of $15."
Wait.  Are you a shapeshifter?  I swear every picture of you looks like a different person.  

who was the guy that had a picture of his wife* in a bathing suit on their back porch a few years ago?

*could have been a random picture
12 years ago there was a FBG significant other's thread that had some pretty prominent posters and their significant others up.  

Was Elvis there?

My wife would kill me for having posted a pic of us in that.
I was genuinely surprised at how many guys posted pictures.  I wasn't surprised at myself because I was very proud of my then SO's attractiveness and I was pretty immature about it. However, I don't think I'd post one of my wife and me now.   That is, in part at least, because I am facebook friends already with several FBGs so I'd figured the guys I'd want to share something like that with have already seen it. 

Wait.  Are you a shapeshifter?  I swear every picture of you looks like a different person.  
I don't think so. That's pretty much what I look like there with Glanville. What other picture doesn't look like me? There's a really old profile pic somewhere of me but I think I look pretty much the same in most pics. 

i seem to recall a Chicago FBG get-together when Joe was in town. This must have been back in 2006 maybe? I could have sworn there were pictures taken. There were probably 8-10 of us all there. 

i seem to recall a Chicago FBG get-together when Joe was in town. This must have been back in 2006 maybe? I could have sworn there were pictures taken. There were probably 8-10 of us all there. 
I think I remember that picture. In a pizza joint, maybe? 

I don't think so. That's pretty much what I look like there with Glanville. What other picture doesn't look like me? There's a really old profile pic somewhere of me but I think I look pretty much the same in most pics. 
Joe hasn't aged since he turned 30.  True story. 

Users who are viewing this thread