What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

pick up the professionalism (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

stinkypete

Footballguy
I'm somewhat concerned about the quality of the website this season. Specifically, allowing articles and info to slip a bit. Lately, some information and results have been continually moved back for one or two or three days. Based on the quality of my service last year, I'm not as satisfied this year.I'm sure I don't realize the amount of work that is put into this website. It promises a great deal every week. That said, to see things pushed back so often makes me think they are attempting too much. If articles cannot be completed when promised due to overwork or fatigue or health reasons, isn't it better to not offer so much? In my own career, I cannot allow my personal life to enter into my profession. If I have a health challenge, I must arrange for someone to cover for me. If I am fatigued, I need to examine my priorities and eliminate something in my life which is taking away from my job performance.FBGs has a great site and quality material. I would hate to see them lose business and influence for lack of professionalism.

My beef with FBG is that the site is not on the cutting egde. It seems to lag behind other sites by a few days when it comes to player projections/cheatsheets/identifying sleepers, etc. And when FBG does put out that content it looks strikingly similar to the content that has already been out for days on other free sites. It almost begs the question of whether the FBG content is original information, or just a compilation of other content that is floating around the net. I'd like to see FBG's next year be the cutting edge in fantasy football...that means leading the way with player projections/cheatsheets that come out Tuesday morning, and update those accordingly throughout the week. Make bold decisions and predictions, and justify those with explanations. Lead the pack in fantasy sports, don't trail behind at the end of the week.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have no beef with FBG. I love their message board and their service. Addittionally, I'm the hot stepper.

i agree. at least do the important things on time. such things as waiver wire picks and upgrades and downgrades. makes things much harder when you look forward to seeing these items and they keep getting pushed back and you have deadlines for waiver picks and trading and such. i think there should be without fail, a core set of items that should be met on time. if whoever is responsible cannot do it, i think another fbg should be able to pick up the slack and get it done. things happen i know, but if things are happening too much where your teammates cannot help you out to get things done there are serious problems.

I don't understand these posts??Unless you all are newbees, which it doesn't look like you are, the standing rule is if you have a problem with the site, PM one of the many mods and they will address it personally with you.How many more times do they have to post that in these types of threads?OR in the alternative, go elsewhere next year. If you don't like what you are getting here, go to one of these "other sites" that are supposedly offering cutting edge and fresher info. Express your opinion with your $$$$ and not with worthless posts that just get all the people on the anti-FBG side all fired up and posting and then the overly faithful FBG fans chime in and defend the site. Before you know it, we have a thread that has no purpose cluttering up the Pool.

it has been said before, but having to pm a fbg seems like they dont want things out in the open. i think anytime apost like this comes up we are just trying to maybe get some ideas together to hopefully make this a better site. take mfl for instance, they have a support message board where you can post feature requests. that is a welcome addition where you can voice your opinion and others can read and maybe tweak it and build upon it. i dont think this is straight up whining, we just want to make it better.

I don't understand these posts??Unless you all are newbees, which it doesn't look like you are, the standing rule is if you have a problem with the site, PM one of the many mods and they will address it personally with you.How many more times do they have to post that in these types of threads?OR in the alternative, go elsewhere next year. If you don't like what you are getting here, go to one of these "other sites" that are supposedly offering cutting edge and fresher info. Express your opinion with your $$$$ and not with worthless posts that just get all the people on the anti-FBG side all fired up and posting and then the overly faithful FBG fans chime in and defend the site. Before you know it, we have a thread that has no purpose cluttering up the Pool.
yes, we can't have clutter in the poolI'm not bashing. I'm dissatisfied. You're correct, if things don't pick up in the last few weeks I will purchase a different service next year. In the meantime, I purchased this service this year.If it were me doing this site, I would appreciate the heads up and remedy the situation.

i don't agree with bashing the timely manner of articles, but i do believe ffguys should cut down on things people don't read any way. sounds vague but you should know what i mean. delete or condense certain articles, spend more time on the good stuff, vague again for now, and things can be better and on time. ffguys has helped me alot this year...thanks.

My guess is that, with the additional staff and staff articles this year, bottlenecks have come up in getting the stuff posted in a timely manner, that the staff is aware of of the bottlenecks and they'll be addressed in the offseason.

I keep thinking I saw a post at one time by a staffer one time on this.

edit: found it: Link

Fatness,You are dead on. I'm not the one to give a definitive answer to this issue, but I can relay that getting information on to the site is a major topic of discussion among the powers that be.As various staff have stated in everyone of these type of threads, there is a challenge given the current setup. There is a plan to incorporate an Article Manager or addition staff responsible for Content in the off season.The decision for this season was to continue with the current setup and not risk a major breakdown or huge gaps in output.I'm not sure how to search for the other numerous threads off the top of my head, but there are many threads that address this topic that include replies from Joe and other Senior Staff.

I can't complain since I am not a member...not by choice but by finances.I think you need to listen to your customers and give them what is needed as priority and in a timely manner. That is true in every business, and once you start taking money for something, you are a business, and your customers need to come first. You can't just say go somewhere else if you don't like it, for you might not have as many customers left. Listen to what they want, and if it is an actual problem, fix it.One of the other sites I view has a good format for weekly info:Monday reviews all of the Sunday gamesTuesday Player Projections and Waiver Wire PickupsWednesday Who should you start based on MatchupsThursday CheatsheetFriday News and Notes for the weekend (after most of the practices).This is the kind of info I think you need to make those informed decisions for your games on the weekend.I think the guys here do the best that they can, but it does sound like they are trying to put too much out there, and the info people want at hand is just not there.

As far as I can tell, the staff does not mind threads that address specific problems presented in a civil, well thought out, and noncombative manner. Name calling will definitely be ignored or not well received.We all would agree that things have not gone 100% as planned and there have been issues with deadlines and related service delivery issues.For those that hadn't noticed, there are a lot more staff members than previously but the majority of key functions are still completed and managed by a corps of senior staff people.We are exploring ways to diversify the workload and I have heard about a new system (potentially) that would let all the staff input, edit, and post content individually rather than forwarding it all to one or two people. Hopefully, this new system (and other process improvements) will be instituted for next year.Like all companies, FBG has a limited amount of available resources. It would be nice to have the latest and greatest bells and whistles that multi-million dollar websites have (like Sportsline, Yahoo, or ESPN), but those sites have so much traffic and have budgets that far outclass our own.So again, we have not ignored any of the pleas, posts, PMs, or emails and are very concerned about providing a valuable service in a timely manner. Don't forget that this site has been fueled mostly by folks that have an interest in fantasy football and not with making a killing financially.To me, this begs the question to you all:"Would this site still be of interest to you if the content, features, and delivery were improved but it cost more to you as the end user to receive that."

As far as I can tell, the staff does not mind threads that address specific problems presented in a civil, well thought out, and noncombative manner. Name calling will definitely be ignored or not well received.We all would agree that things have not gone 100% as planned and there have been issues with deadlines and related service delivery issues.For those that hadn't noticed, there are a lot more staff members than previously but the majority of key functions are still completed and managed by a corps of senior staff people.We are exploring ways to diversify the workload and I have heard about a new system (potentially) that would let all the staff input, edit, and post content individually rather than forwarding it all to one or two people. Hopefully, this new system (and other process improvements) will be instituted for next year.Like all companies, FBG has a limited amount of available resources. It would be nice to have the latest and greatest bells and whistles that multi-million dollar websites have (like Sportsline, Yahoo, or ESPN), but those sites have so much traffic and have budgets that far outclass our own.So again, we have not ignored any of the pleas, posts, PMs, or emails and are very concerned about providing a valuable service in a timely manner. Don't forget that this site has been fueled mostly by folks that have an interest in fantasy football and not with making a killing financially.To me, this begs the question to you all:"Would this site still be of interest to you if the content, features, and delivery were improved but it cost more to you as the end user to receive that."
Yo, you da man DY! Thanks for all of your hard and non-easy work! It surely is appriciated. Did someone see a sammich? Nope thats just bread, but DY is there makin' it look like a sammich! You rule bro!

To me, this begs the question to you all:"Would this site still be of interest to you if the content, features, and delivery were improved but it cost more to you as the end user to receive that."
No, we shouldn't have to pay more to ensure we get articles on time. People in other jobs get fired for not meeting deadlines, maybe that same philosophy should be employed here.Also, I should not have to pay more to get player projections on Tuesday. All that means is that whoever does player projections here needs to sit down on Monday and hammer them out and have them ready to post by Tuesday morning, and he'll need to monitor the news throughout the week and adjust accordingly.

I don't get why people feel the need to p!ss and moan about "professionalism", it's not very professional.

To me, this begs the question to you all:"Would this site still be of interest to you if the content, features, and delivery were improved but it cost more to you as the end user to receive that."
Ah, the magical demand curve...I'd pay $30 for what's offered now. It would be tough to go higher even with content delivered earlier.I'm not sure I get what the need for projections on Tuesdays? Why Tuesdays? Most lineups don't need to be set before the weekend, the injury report & MRI results, etc. don't come out until late Wednesdays. The Monday night games aren't even over with before you'd have to start working on them.I'd take the opposite side - I'm not sure I'd rely on stats posted before Thursdays...the assumptions needed to make them would be too much in flux.

No, we shouldn't have to pay more to ensure we get articles on time.
Says who?You're paying a rock bottom price($20) for a huge service. If you want a huge service and great timliness, then I think you should have to pay more. Personally, I think that should cost at least $90/month.

I am happy with the service & think 90% of the stuff is overkill. The only thing time sensitive to me is the waiver wire picks. Other than that, I don't mind waiting a few hours for some of the other superfluous info.

yes, we can't have clutter in the poolI'm not bashing. I'm dissatisfied. You're correct, if things don't pick up in the last few weeks I will purchase a different service next year. In the meantime, I purchased this service this year.If it were me doing this site, I would appreciate the heads up and remedy the situation.
I agree it is good to have open discussion on issues, but these types of thread always seem to dissolve into the same situation--people who are upset with FBG pile on, FBG faithful come in and respond and the thread gets locked.I for one am satisfied with FBG. The content is second to none and the value at $20.00 is cheap---I would pay alot more. And with the quantity of info basically obtained on these FREE (I remind you) message boards there should be no complaint. Any question you might have, can be answered by Wed. probably.Think about it, how can FBG win? If they rush the material out, then there will be a steady stream of "I can't believe you put so and so at this spot," or "You knew he was doubtful, yet you ranked him where?" If they are too early and not accurate, people complan. If they are late and try to get things right, people complain.But ask yourself why are you complaining?FBG has missed deadlines no question. But how does that impact you as a player??Do you not know by now who has a good matchups against certain defenses? I would guess most of you do. I would guess that 80% of you know by this point in the season who your starters are going to be this week. (unless you play in an 6-8 team league and you have choices to start at WR of Owens, Harrison or Moss on your roster) :P As a player now for 16-17 years, it's kind of sad to see what has happened to once was a fun game and now most treat as just another gambling or money making opportunity. Don't get me wrong I am gambler and I love betting on sports and all my leagues are money leagues--so this is not a morality agrument. But I would be willing to stake that the majority of people that are #####ing about timeliness are doing so because they want a win so they can win money and has little to do with the fun of the game.Maybe I am just in a bad mood today and I am not trying to flame, it would just be like me going on Bioware's site and complaining because the patch to my Neverwinter Nights game appeared 8 hours later on the site and darn it I didn't get to kill that dragon earlier.And I know there will be plenty to pull out the "Well, it is a service we paid for, and we should get what we paid for," argument. And to a point I agree, but with the difference being if I pay for repairs for my car that I need to get back and forthto work and they don't get completed until the next day I am out a day of work. But if I don't get a cheatsheet until 8 hours later than promised, what am I out again??I just think alot of people have lost touch since FFL became a business and not the fun game it used to be.Just my :2cents: and I am sure many will disagree.....

No complaints - keep it up.The IDP info this year is great, the dynasty info is great... just keep doing what you do for the incredibly low price you do it for.

You guys are all nuts. The value of FBG is the Draft Dominator and the pre-season rankings and advice. Sorry, but I'll be coming back just for that. Everything else is icing. This nonsense about professionalism. Whatever. A guy has a baby and you think he should be more worried about doing your thinking for you. Get a grip. If you followed the other material provided by the site, you would be able to anticipate WW pickup advise, etc.That's my two cents. I really don't want to hear any more of your griping or your opinions.

I've never subscribed to a fantasy service before but was lured into it this year by the survivor contest. I've had my worst year of FF EVER (been playing for 14 years). needless to say, I won't be back because there isn't any new information here.

My beef with FBG is that the site is not on the cutting egde. It seems to lag behind other sites by a few days when it comes to player projections/cheatsheets/identifying sleepers, etc. And when FBG does put out that content it looks strikingly similar to the content that has already been out for days on other free sites. It almost begs the question of whether the FBG content is original information, or just a compilation of other content that is floating around the net. I'd like to see FBG's next year be the cutting edge in fantasy football...that means leading the way with player projections/cheatsheets that come out Tuesday morning, and update those accordingly throughout the week. Make bold decisions and predictions, and justify those with explanations. Lead the pack in fantasy sports, don't trail behind at the end of the week.
My beef with you is that you don't rebound hard. You're the tallest guy in the pros and you rebound like a small forward. Please drop your commitments to the Chinese team during the summer and focus your efforts on the American game.

A guy has a baby and you think he should be more worried about doing your thinking for you. Get a grip.
With all due respect, other companies don't miss deadlines due to stuff like that- they find a way to get it done.

If they are too early and not accurate, people complan. If they are late and try to get things right, people complain.But ask yourself why are you complaining?FBG has missed deadlines no question.
I think you answered your own question. People aren't upset with the timing. People are upset that they are told things will be done by a certain time, then they expect that, then things are delayed.

You guys are all nuts. The value of FBG is the Draft Dominator and the pre-season rankings and advice. Sorry, but I'll be coming back just for that. Everything else is icing.
So because you happen to enjoy one aspect of their service that makes other people 'nuts' to complain when another aspect of their service is not put out as promised? :confused:

You guys are all nuts. The value of FBG is the Draft Dominator and the pre-season rankings and advice. Sorry, but I'll be coming back just for that.
Agree 100%
Everything else is icing. This nonsense about professionalism. Whatever. A guy has a baby and you think he should be more worried about doing your thinking for you. Get a grip. If you followed the other material provided by the site, you would be able to anticipate WW pickup advise, etc.
Diagree 100%. If people are paying for this service, they are entitled to recieve the same info at the same time barring an act of god. It is expected by the customer. If customer is unhappy, they will take business elsewhere. I do agree that it is funny how little people can think for themselves, but if they are paying for a service, they have every right to B & Moan.

How many companies do you know of that provide you with completely free access and use to a vital, extremely valuable industry-related forum which the company pays for and operates exclusively, and then permits you to post complaints about that said company and the services they provide in said forum?

Your complaint as a paying member of FBG as it pertains to their exclusive fantasy football content valid or not, is and should not be the issue. The owners who own the service in question are extremely open about how you can personally get in contact with them. And if you are not happy with an aspect of their service, you should let them know about it.

But whether or not this forum should be a venue for airing subscriber complaints is another issue entirely. If FBG was my company, there is no way I would tolerate it. It's not rude or deflectory to kindly ask that all paying Subscribers with complaints contact FBG staff directly to air their issues. Or more importantly, keep it out of this forum. There are thousands of non-paying users of this forum, and they should not be exposed to negativity, complaints and issues that do not concern them. Nor should FBG feel the least bit guilty about strictly enforcing such a policy. It's just smart business to do it that way.

Nobody should pay for Fantasy Football information with the wide variety of free sites on the net. You can win without the "expert" analysis. Go with your gut decision. That is what wins the money in the end

I have no issues whatsoever with the idea of customers contending we need to do a better job of meeting deadlines. We've acknowledged this countless times and I can assure you from speaking to Joe and David that it WILL be demonstrably improved next year.I DO however take great issue with your flippant comments that somehow our content is neither original or in fact may be taken from other sites. Not only is that patently insulting, it's incorrect, unfounded and misleading.

In the offseason, a survey of which articles/cheatssheets people read and don't read might be helpful. That way they can get rid of some of the ones people don't read. Then they can focus on fewer things getting done in a more timely matter.I only read about 20% of the content offered up. But I'm sure everyone is different.

To each his own. I would rather not spend 36 hours every day searching through individual news sites from each NFL city.
Let me rephrase that....I would love to spend 36 hours every day searching for the best NFL info out there, if i were offered a job by FBG's. ;)

No, we shouldn't have to pay more to ensure we get articles on time. People in other jobs get fired for not meeting deadlines, maybe that same philosophy should be employed here.Also, I should not have to pay more to get player projections on Tuesday. All that means is that whoever does player projections here needs to sit down on Monday and hammer them out and have them ready to post by Tuesday morning, and he'll need to monitor the news throughout the week and adjust accordingly.
You need to rely less on what others think and more on what you think. Maybe using FBGs is a crutch for you and you aren't capable of original thought. In that case, you really shouldn't enjoy any success anyway.If it helps, I am a close personal friend of Joe Bryant and I can talk to him for you about a refund on your money and an IP ban. I plan on discussing the IP ban with him either way but let me know if you still want the refund.Additionally, if it means you will be quiet please and leave, I might be inclined to issue you a refund myself. I might ask to deliver it personally though.

Just hanging out here in the off-season is worth the $20 IMO. Now i can understand that folks are upset that deadlines are being missed and all but.... is it really that big of a deal??? I mean we are only paying $20!!!

In the offseason, a survey of which articles/cheatssheets people read and don't read might be helpful. That way they can get rid of some of the ones people don't read. Then they can focus on fewer things getting done in a more timely matter.I only read about 20% of the content offered up. But I'm sure everyone is different.
This is a great idea, but this place thins out greatly during the off-season so I'm not sure how accurate this would be.

If you want to be a crybaby, please do it elsewhere. This is not relevant to NFL news or fantasy football strategy.

How many companies do you know of that provide you with completely free access and use to a vital, extremely valuable industry-related forum which the company pays for and operates exclusively, and then permits you to post complaints about that said company and the services they provide in said forum?
Ummm...a lot.A lot of companies that have message boards have a 'complaints' board.

If you want to be a crybaby, please do it elsewhere. This is not relevant to NFL news or fantasy football strategy.
I agree with this guy. Move this one to the ACF.

If you want a huge service and great timliness, then I think you should have to pay more. Personally, I think that should cost at least $90/month.
I agree, I feel $20 is great value for what is offered. But, if timeliness is an issue, subscribers should be notified before paying instead of waiting by the computer pressing the refresh button. Setting deadlines that include morning, afternoon and evening instead of exact times allows for a little flexibility in content release. If these times can't be met, FBG should move to a different format - perhaps just the day of the week instead of 8 hours windows. Bottom line, the Subscriber Section is a service that people are paying for. Customers have the right to expect the information when it is stated it will be delivered. Paying for this service also gives people the right to voice complaints and concerns - as well as praise. No one ever complains when someone starts a "You the Man, Joe" thread.

I agree with this guy. Move this one to the ACF.
No, move it somewhere else. Too many of these threads and I'll never be able to find the helpful responses to my WDIS Manning or Krenzel thread.

hypothetical questions:If FBG was free, what type of quality would you expect and how many delays would you be willing to put up with?If FBG charged $1/yr, what type of quality would you expect and how many delays would you be willing to put up with?If FBG charged $10/yr, what type of quality would you expect and how many delays would you be willing to put up with?If FBG charged $20/yr, what type of quality would you expect and how many delays would you be willing to put up with?If FBG charged $30/yr, what type of quality would you expect and how many delays would you be willing to put up with?If FBG charged $50/yr, what type of quality would you expect and how many delays would you be willing to put up with?If FBG charged $100/yr, what type of quality would you expect and how many delays would you be willing to put up with?

If it helps, I am a close personal friend of Joe Bryant and I can talk to him for you about a refund on your money and an IP ban. I plan on discussing the IP ban with him either way but let me know if you still want the refund.Additionally, if it means you will be quiet please and leave, I might be inclined to issue you a refund myself. I might ask to deliver it personally though.
You do whatever you wish tough guy. I'm entitled to express my opinion just as others here are. If expressing my opinion and offering some suggestions to help improve customer satisfaction puts me at risk of being banned from this site, then I can only shake my head at what kind of operation is being run here. Surely, you've never called your telephone company, cable company, electric company with a complaint and they threatened to cut off your service. Anyways, unless you're a staffer (which you are not) you're comments are of little value around here. So feel free to come pay me a personal visit as you suggest you'd like to do. Nobody on these boards should have an opinion, or you'll be threatened by Zartan. :rolleyes:

If it helps, I am a close personal friend of Joe Bryant and I can talk to him for you about a refund on your money and an IP ban. I plan on discussing the IP ban with him either way but let me know if you still want the refund.Additionally, if it means you will be quiet please and leave, I might be inclined to issue you a refund myself. I might ask to deliver it personally though.
You do whatever you wish tough guy. I'm entitled to express my opinion just as others here are. If expressing my opinion and offering some suggestions to help improve customer satisfaction puts me at risk of being banned from this site, then I can only shake my head at what kind of operation is being run here. Surely, you've never called your telephone company, cable company, electric company with a complaint and they threatened to cut off your service. Anyways, unless you're a staffer (which you are not) you're comments are of little value around here. So feel free to come pay me a personal visit as you suggest you'd like to do. Nobody on these boards should have an opinion, or you'll be threatened by Zartan. :rolleyes:
No. Not anyone. Just you.

Just hanging out here in the off-season is worth the $20 IMO. Now i can understand that folks are upset that deadlines are being missed and all but.... is it really that big of a deal??? I mean we are only paying $20!!!
:wall: I hope you dont run(or plan to run) your own business on that philosophy.
No you strive to do the best you can no matter what and I think that is what FBG does. For $20 as a consumer, I still feel as though I am getting a great value even with these issues. Put it this way, I would rather the price stayed at $20 rather than it go up to say $40 but these (what I consider minor problems for my uses of this service) go away. In the end, I can only really see one solution to this issue: The cost for the consubmer going up. FBG will need to demand more work form they guys doing it now (which does not come free) or hire more workers (agian not free). Where do you think that cost will be allocated too? I would say us, the paying consumer. If this is strictly a management or organizatinaly error, then we have a different issue all together IMO (which I don't believe it is). For the limited staff, this is a heck of a lot of info to try and get out!

If FBG charged $100/yr, what type of quality would you expect and how many delays would you be willing to put up with?
I think for a C-note a year, subscribers would expect a lot more nudity with all female models having just turned 18.And please refrain from getting into a pi$$ing contest with each other, as that will get yet another thread locked and again people will say the staff couldn't take the heat and backed away from discussing subscriber issues.

hypothetical questions:If FBG was free, what type of quality would you expect and how many delays would you be willing to put up with?If FBG charged $1/yr, what type of quality would you expect and how many delays would you be willing to put up with?If FBG charged $10/yr, what type of quality would you expect and how many delays would you be willing to put up with?If FBG charged $20/yr, what type of quality would you expect and how many delays would you be willing to put up with?If FBG charged $30/yr, what type of quality would you expect and how many delays would you be willing to put up with?If FBG charged $50/yr, what type of quality would you expect and how many delays would you be willing to put up with?If FBG charged $100/yr, what type of quality would you expect and how many delays would you be willing to put up with?
This is all relative. For some of these users $20=4 weeks allowance.

I'm not sure I get what the need for projections on Tuesdays? Why Tuesdays? Most lineups don't need to be set before the weekend, the injury report & MRI results, etc. don't come out until late Wednesdays. The Monday night games aren't even over with before you'd have to start working on them.I'd take the opposite side - I'm not sure I'd rely on stats posted before Thursdays...the assumptions needed to make them would be too much in flux.
I agree with this 100%. Most times teams will play the "questionable" card on a lot of players and you have to wait and see if they practice Wednesday or Thursday.Some leagues have two WW periods, early and late, so I'd still like the upgrades/downgrades & WW lists earlier (Tue/Wed), but I'm not sure projections are necessary that early.I also agree with the 90% overkill. Things I use:Upgrades/DowngradesTop 200 Forward (occasionally)Waiver wire pickupsOff CheatsheetsDef CheatsheetsIDP Strong/ Weak Plays(kudos to the increased IDP coverage)Rushing MatchupsPassing MatchupsProjectionsNow that I think about it, I doubt, on a weekly basis that I look at the projections nearly as much as the cheatsheets & the Matchups.Oh yeah, I also enjoy the Random Shots (usually more informative than Peter King's 10 Things I Think I Think and without the softball and lattes.)

Well worth the $20 IMO, keep up the good work. :thumbup: If you are unsatisfied go somewhere else next year and then halfway through the season when reality smacks you in the head pay the $13 for the half season deal here.I really can't believe what people expect for $20, it boggles my mind. :loco: A dollar a week..15 a day.Yet they whine like little girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread