What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Please try to break this (1 Viewer)

Bug: For the 14-team league, 13964, the columns in the "2024 Draft Slot Odds (100 simulated seasons)" table aren't showing up in order. It's actually been 3 different orders the 3 times I tried it, once mostly in order 1-14 but with pick 3 last, once with 2-14 in order and then pick 1 last, and once with picks 3-14 in order and then 1 & 2 last.

Possible bug: QBs seem to be overvalued in that league (even for a 14-team superflex league), and WRs undervalued. The site's redraft values for the top players at each position are given as QB 23.8 (Mahomes), RB 10.0 (CMC), TE 9.7 (Kelce), WR 5.6 (Jefferson). Last year, the top player by ppg wk1-17 at each position was QB 26.6 (Mahomes), RB 22.7 (Ekeler), WR 22.5 (Jefferson), and TE 22.4 (Kelce). Last-starter baseline is generally around 10 ppg, maybe a little higher for QBs. Edited to add: And some QB dynasty values are implausibly high relative to their redraft values, e.g. Russell Wilson at 3.7 redraft & 28.9 dynasty (and similar for Goff, Carr, Rodgers).

Last edited:
I'm somehow only in one MFL league anymore even though I've been in sooooo many over the years. The one that I entered in just now worked for the most part in that it generated a report (which looks like a pretty good assessment) but it did error out and say it was disconnected from server. But I could still view the sort of greyed out report.

This MFL league in particular has 24 teams with two copies of each player. Pretty normal dynasty otherwise.

My 2 fairly normal MFL leagues work perfectly (so far). My 3rd has 32 teams and every player available twice. I can't coax it away from 'Disconnected from the server' - which I guess isn't surprising. My fault for being in such a ridiculous league. Love the comparative information where it works! Nice of it to show me weaknesses I didn't know I had.

I like it a lot!
It would be cool if the bars had their number value (ranking) inside so you could see exactly how close or far you are from everyone else in that category.

League 22734.

picks 14-15 are not the original teams

WR value off. SF PPR league and Robinson worth more than Burrow and twice as much as Jefferson

Future Picks also high. No way I am taking 1.6 next year for Ceedee Lamb

I cannot get it to work for me.
I keep getting the Disconnected from server error message.
Tried it in Chrome and Edge.
I have a MFL league.

My 2 fairly normal MFL leagues work perfectly (so far). My 3rd has 32 teams and every player available twice. I can't coax it away from 'Disconnected from the server' - which I guess isn't surprising. My fault for being in such a ridiculous league. Love the comparative information where it works! Nice of it to show me weaknesses I didn't know I had.

Hey Catbird, unfortunately I don't think it is going to be setup to handle multiple copies or 32 team leagues real successfully any time soon. I am in a few like that myself and I know they are definitely out there. That may be something that I can figure out down the road.

I love this tool. How does this work with Devy players? Does it capture the name of the college player and factor it into the model? Or does it ignore the devy format?
I wanted to bump this question.
It will ignore devy players. If MFL had player ids for the devys, I could definitely do it. But the way they do their custom ID players, they do not show up as the custom player name when you connect to their API.

Any chance you can add in the IDP side of things as I think that will swing my leagues by quite a bit?

Potentially but it would be down the road a bit. I am going to be 100% honest about the problem here and it is that I don't actually know anything about IDP and this is mostly a solo project.

I have come very, very, very close to taking the leap and getting into an IDP league multiple times in years past but felt like the extra time commitment to learn about all the players and statistical projections on that side of the ball was just something I didn't have time for. So I would have to lean super heavily on somebody else to come up with all those values and keep them updated.

I love this tool. How does this work with Devy players? Does it capture the name of the college player and factor it into the model? Or does it ignore the devy format?
I wanted to bump this question.
It will ignore devy players. If MFL had player ids for the devys, I could definitely do it. But the way they do their custom ID players, they do not show up as the custom player name when you connect to their API.
Any chance to make that request to MFL to provide player ids? Having the ability to do DEVY would take this tool to an entirely new level.

Any chance you can add in the IDP side of things as I think that will swing my leagues by quite a bit?

Potentially but it would be down the road a bit. I am going to be 100% honest about the problem here and it is that I don't actually know anything about IDP and this is mostly a solo project.

I have come very, very, very close to taking the leap and getting into an IDP league multiple times in years past but felt like the extra time commitment to learn about all the players and statistical projections on that side of the ball was just something I didn't have time for. So I would have to lean super heavily on somebody else to come up with all those values and keep them updated.
Thanks for the response. There are quite a few quality IDP guys at FBG. Maybe they would be willing to help? @Gary Davenport @John Norton

I cannot get it to work for me.
I keep getting the Disconnected from server error message.
Tried it in Chrome and Edge.
I have a MFL league.
Still not working for my MFL league. 37026
I'd love to check this out, but frustrating that I keep getting the error message.

Why not use fbg projections for both offense and defense?

I haven’t been back to this thread in a bit and didn’t read every post. If you have an IDP league this won’t work?

I haven’t been back to this thread in a bit and didn’t read every post. If you have an IDP league this won’t work?
Not really because it only factors in offensive players. So it "works" but just comparing the offensive side of the league. If you are strong defensively you won't get any benefit to that.

Does this take TE premium into account? One of my leagues is 2 ppr for TEs but only has the top TE (Andrews) at 63rd overall.

Users who are viewing this thread