What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Printable draft sheets (1 Viewer)

I run a work league whose owners' experience levels vary. At last year's draft, two guys came horribly underprepared, with no drafting materials at all. Needless to say, their teams suffered, but the draft took much longer than necessary as a result. This year, everyone seems committed to the league and I expect everyone will be prepared, but I'd like a little insurance. I'm looking for printable lists of players, broken down by position, with no rankings or statistical projections - anyone know where I might look? I don't necessarily want an accounting of every single football player registered in the NFL, but rather a list of players who are probable to be drafted, perhaps in alphabetical order.

My only interest here is in a smoothly run draft - otherwise I would certainly leave owners to prepare themselves as little as they feel necessary.

Users who are viewing this thread