What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Products you believe in - Let's hear 'em (7 Viewers)

husquevarna chain saws and my black and decker rechargeable yard stuff bar trimmer weed wacker and blower they are great i just charge the batteries plug those suckers in and go at it no trying to start a stupid heavy two cycle no stiking like a two cycle and quiet good stuff the chainsaw is not so quiet that sucker hums but man does she take apart a tree take that to the bank bromigos

Nutri-bullet. Nothing says Good Morning like liquified spinach, kale, blueberries, frozen fruits and almonds.

Last edited:
http://www.amazon.com/Kalencom-2-in-1-Potette-Plus-Blue/dp/B0016L0MMS

For parents doing potty training. This thing is great for the car, it collapses to almost flat which is nice but the best thing is that instead of a reservoir thin to pee in, you just put in a plastic bag and throw the bag out without having to clean the potty. It also converts to a seat for Ontop of the big potty

Cost me about $15 at Duane Reade a few years and two kids ago.

Logitech mice, keyboards, and remotes

Weber gas grills

Bed Head Manipulator hair pomade. If you have straight hair that is hard to style, try it.

LL Bean polo shirts

DorcoUSA razor blades (same as Dollar Shave Club but cheaper and buy as much as you need)

DeWalt drills

Newman's Own Sockarooni spaghetti sauce

Ballast Point Scuplin

Nutella

German cars

Pro-V1 and Pro-V1x - still the best golf ball by a wide margin
You a single digit handicap?
i am and still don't use pro v that often
Not so much about single digit as swing over 105 for the ProV1 and 115 for the x, and have exceptionally high smash factor. Otherwise, you are not compressing those balls much if at all and they are just rolling off the face and heading either sideways or ballooning up. At least 90% of people playing ProV1s, especially X's, are paying for the most expensive ball on the market while it actually works against them.

Pro-V1 and Pro-V1x - still the best golf ball by a wide margin
You a single digit handicap?
i am and still don't use pro v that often
Not so much about single digit as swing over 105 for the ProV1 and 115 for the x, and have exceptionally high smash factor. Otherwise, you are not compressing those balls much if at all and they are just rolling off the face and heading either sideways or ballooning up. At least 90% of people playing ProV1s, especially X's, are paying for the most expensive ball on the market while it actually works against them.
I should have put ProV1s in my list of beloved products. Makes a big difference for me in terms of distance, feel around the greens, and for some reason I seem to hit them straighter. I just hit a lot more perfect shots with them than other balls. I'm not a huge hitter - drive about 270, my 5iron goes 190 tops.

I don't buy them though because they are so expensive. Maxfli Noodle is my main ball but I always have some ProV1s in my bag that I found on the course or got as gifts. If I'm playing well I switch to them in the middle of a round.

Mad Cow said:
Dentist said:
Showerfloss.com - Great water flosser - I really like this thing and recommend it to my patients - works nearly as good as floss, cheaper than water pik, no mess

Sensodyne (not the kind with whitener) - people eat/drink things that are way too acidic. People have sensitive teeth and they ##### about it. This stuff if given the 2 weeks of consistent use, definitely helps.

Melatonin - when my sleep schedule gets out of wack, a melatonin pill at night really gets things back on track for me - but get the good kind from a natural food store or Costco - you need 3-5 MG. I do one every Sunday night and if I travel to different time zones and get out of sync.
If someone used Showerfloss regularly, would you say they can stop flossing normal?
Yeah I would, I don't use string floss unless I eat steak or corn on the cob and get stuff stuck in my teeth.

Anything from Cariloha...underwear, socks, sheets...by far the most comfortable stuff on the market. Love me some bamboo.

Cholula hot sauce...use that almost every meal.

Rawlings gloves. I play softball 2 nights a week and coach baseball and my glove I bought in 1994 is still in great shape despite the heavy use.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just bought the showerfloss
Fyi give it a full two weeks. The first few times you use it it will feel weird. But you'll get used to it. Change the tip every four to six months. They are three bucks. Soak the whole thing in vinegar once a year to remove hard water deposits. Install with Teflon tape for superior seal

A few vacuum mentions, obviously Dyson is king... I'd like to throw the handheld into the mix too. Obviously not as the primary, but as a secondary DustBuster kinda thing that also is great in the car, Dyson DC58.

Just checked and it is on sale right now http://www.bestbuy.com/site/dyson-dc58-bagless-cordless-hand-vac-nickel-red-purple/2999165.p?id=1219085625090&skuId=2999165

Cannot recommend this more, thing is absolutely awesome.

Beats Pill XL - My son has beat the #### out of this thing for almost a year and it still sounds great, easy to connect via Bluetooth, 15 hours of cordless loud sound with great bass.

Dentist said:
Showerfloss.com - Great water flosser - I really like this thing and recommend it to my patients - works nearly as good as floss, cheaper than water pik, no mess

Sensodyne (not the kind with whitener) - people eat/drink things that are way too acidic. People have sensitive teeth and they ##### about it. This stuff if given the 2 weeks of consistent use, definitely helps.
If showerfloss works "nearly as good" as floss, why wouldn't you just recommend floss?

Re: Sensodyne. Colgate or store brand has same active ingredient but is cheaper. Does it matter?

Dentist said:

If showerfloss works "nearly as good" as floss, why wouldn't you just recommend floss?

Re: Sensodyne. Colgate or store brand has same active ingredient but is cheaper. Does it matter?
FTW and it isn't close:

http://m.cvs.com/mt/www.cvs.com/shop/personal-care/oral-care/dental-floss/dentek-triple-clean-scrubbing-floss-picks-value-bag-fresh-mint-skuid-815932

Dentist said:

because most people won't floss and thus do nothing but they will shower floss. Doing something that's good trumps not doing the better thing. If people floss I never mention it. But 90 percent don't or won't floss. People with shower floss use it because it becomes part of a basic shower routine.

Yes other toothpastes have the same active ingredient. I don't have sensitive teeth myself but from hundreds of patients I can tell you the success rate with the sensodyne just seems higher. Anecdotal evidence with no science to back it.

Zow said:
pedialyte and coconut water for hydration

boombah softball turfs - bar none the best for comfort and performance

Traeger grills - awesomeness

N.O.Xplode pre-workout

Titleist Pro-V1 and Pro-V1x - still the best golf ball by a wide margin

So apparently all I really know about is sports and food. May need to grow up a bit.
Never heard of these. Do you wear them all the time or for specific activities?

Users who are viewing this thread