What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

QB Will Levis, TEN (2 Viewers)

Not only did he have 23 interceptions and lost 4 fumbles during the last two years and only threw for over 250 yards once in 16 games against SEC opponents., he will be 24 in June. That alone caps his upside IMO.

Jared Tokarz @JaredNFLDraft
2023 NFL Draft QBs Completion % & INTs under pressure

Transitioning to the NFL these rookies will definitely feel the pressure.

Who delivered the best under pressure in '22?

Bryce Young 42.3% 2 INT
CJ Stroud 45.5% 2 INT
Will Levis 51.1% 2 INT
Anthony Richardson 36.1% 3 INT

What jumped out at me was despite the underwhelming '22 statistics Will Levis delivered the highest comp %. With a subpar OL/WR supporting cast, this makes this stat even more impressive. While someone who has been critical of Levis,this area I was surprised to see him at the top

I enjoyed his story of being the 5th 6th strong QB and no one believing in him (more or less) and how hard he worked to get a chance etc.

I enjoyed his story of being the 5th 6th strong QB and no one believing in him (more or less) and how hard he worked to get a chance etc.
Tim Couch was #1 overall. I wonder if someone will fall in love with him and move up to #1 and draft him? That would make two UK QBs going #1 overall. I hope he has more luck than Couch.

Matt Miller @NFLDraftScout

Will Levis looks like a dad throwing with his sons in this QB group

Matt Miller @NFLDraftScout
Many QBs struggling to drive the ball on this deep sideline route, but Levis made it look easy on every throw. It's coming to the WR on time and on a line.
That Richardson video was making round on Twitter last week and everyone was praising his arm.

We had an even better video of Levis's cannon prior to him starting at UK. If Arm strength is what you're after, this kid's got it in droves. Proving it today.

NFL @NFL
That ball explodes out of his hand. @will_levis

📺: #NFLCombine on @nflnetwork
📱: Stream on NFL+

NFL Network @NFLNetwork
Will Levis is throwing dimes and according to @jamieerdahl, the QBs and WRs all stop to watch when the ball's in his hands. 👀

📺: #NFLCombine on NFL Network

NFL @ NFL
Showing off the cannon.

@will_levis | @UKFootball

📺: #NFLCombine on @nflnetwork

OHIO STATE QB C.J. STROUD IS NO. 1 PROSPECT ON CHRIS SIMMS’ 2023 NFL DRAFT QUARTERBACK RANKINGS, AVAILABLE NOW ON “CHRIS SIMMS UNBUTTONED” PODCAST

Excerpt:

No. 5. Will Levis, Kentucky

“He’s got a little bit of the boom or bust factor here. His size and toughness are off the charts. He is a good athlete. You take his 10 best throws, they’re up there with anybody. He can throw in lasers like C.J. Stroud or Richardson. The problem is, it’s too few and far between. His decision-making is towards the bottom of the list, too…He’s too flicky, the motion is a little all over the place…The ability to play and get it done is not as good as those top guys in that department. His potential is greater than (Dorian Thompson-Robinson’s)…His ceiling is high…Would I be shocked if he’s a starting NFL quarterback in three years? I would not be…The power isn’t the problem, but he can be a little all over the place with his location of the ball. He feels a little ‘all potential’-based.”

I think this guy is being extremely underrated. I see a lot of similarities to Justin Herbert, both ability wise, and situation wise. Like Herbert, Levis had next to nothing around him, and yet still put up solid numbers, and both had underrated mobility.

I'm not saying Levis will be Justin Herbert levels of good, but I don't think its unreasonable either. I'm of the belief all 4 QBs should go in the top-6 picks. Personally, I think Bryce Young is BY FAR the best one in the class, after that, I can see an argument for any of Levis, Stroud, or Richardson, depending on what type of QB you prefer.

NFL Rookie Watch @NFLRookieWatxh
Will Levis said in a recent interview that the thing that “irritates” him the most is people who say he isn’t accurate. Levis went on to say that he believes he’s “as accurate” as anyone else at the QB position. Across Levis’ four years in college, he has an average completion percentage of 62.75% The Kentucky QB is CONFIDENT in his accuracy

I think this guy is being extremely underrated. I see a lot of similarities to Justin Herbert, both ability wise, and situation wise. Like Herbert, Levis had next to nothing around him, and yet still put up solid numbers, and both had underrated mobility.

I'm not saying Levis will be Justin Herbert levels of good, but I don't think its unreasonable either. I'm of the belief all 4 QBs should go in the top-6 picks. Personally, I think Bryce Young is BY FAR the best one in the class, after that, I can see an argument for any of Levis, Stroud, or Richardson, depending on what type of QB you prefer.
I’ll lay out while I don’t think Levis is Herbert (I was banging the drum for Justin before his draft).

- Herbert had just turned 22 when drafted, Levis will turn 24 in June.

- Herbert became the first ever true freshman to start at QB at Oregon. Once he got that job, he never gave it up. Levis redshirted at Penn State and then spent 2 seasons backing up Sean Clifford before transferring to Kentucky.

- Levis two best seasons he threw 43 TDs, 23 Ints. Herbert’s best 2 years were 61 and 14. Now that’s a little unfair because Herbert threw the ball more than Levis. The completion %, QB rating and YPA don’t show a major discrepancy.

I’ll lay out while I don’t think Levis is Herbert (I was banging the drum for Justin before his draft).

- Herbert had just turned 22 when drafted, Levis will turn 24 in June.

- Herbert became the first ever true freshman to start at QB at Oregon. Once he got that job, he never gave it up. Levis redshirted at Penn State and then spent 2 seasons backing up Sean Clifford before transferring to Kentucky.

- Levis two best seasons he threw 43 TDs, 23 Ints. Herbert’s best 2 years were 61 and 14. Now that’s a little unfair because Herbert threw the ball more than Levis. The completion %, QB rating and YPA don’t show a major discrepancy.
In 24 games at Kentucky Levis had one game of over 250 yards against SEC competition ......hmm.....OK.

Users who are viewing this thread