What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Rams at Niners** (-4, 41) 4:25 (1 Viewer)

I’d be asking for ID and banning any players wearing helmets with opaque visors if I were the ref for this game

I've seen enough of Trent, Deebo, and Aiyuk. Get em out of there until round 2.

Also, Bosa and Warner. And Ward.

What is going on today?

First Henry addresses the Titans fan after the game about his future, and now Nacua during the game is in the stands with family.

The 49ers have 8 net yards in the second half. They've only had the ball three times. But they really haven't been able to block the Rams after moving to the ultra-reserve OL unit, and then Ray-Ray McCloud dropped the deep pass that Sam Darnold spun away to deliver

F'n MOODY!!!!

Missed FG AND a PAT!!!

####!
The thought of Moody kicking a critical FG in the playoffs is pretty scary.

What really sucks is the draft capital they used for Moody while FAs like Aubrey and Dicker shine.
1st FG he’s missed in his last 40 attempts, no? He hasn’t missed a PAT in a while either.

I had the feeling like the 49ers weren’t really trying to win this game. I think they’re happy to send the Rams to DET & to see SEA out of the playoffs.

But that’s just a gut feeling.

F'n MOODY!!!!

Missed FG AND a PAT!!!

####!

What really sucks is the draft capital they used for Moody while FAs like Aubrey and Dicker shine.
1st FG he’s missed in his last 40 attempts, no? He hasn’t missed a PAT in a while either.

I had the feeling like the 49ers weren’t really trying to win this game. I think they’re happy to send the Rams to DET & to see SEA out of the playoffs.

But that’s just a gut feeling.
2 dropped deep balls was the difference (outside of Moody). Either of those are caught and we likely win. It's frustrating that they let the win slip through their fingers. Literally.

Moody is what, 60/61 on PATs, and only missed like 2 or 3 FGs...but he shouldn't miss at home like that inside of 40.

F'n MOODY!!!!

Missed FG AND a PAT!!!

####!

1st FG he’s missed in his last 40 attempts, no?
No. He was 21 for 24 this year. Big miss was the game winner or game loser if you prefer in Cleveland.

Hope he is fine, but not a good way to go into the playoffs, missing a short FG and an XP

Users who are viewing this thread