What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

RB Mike Boone, DEN (1 Viewer)

have been starting Laird the last 3 weeks in my 16 team PPR league. Starting Boone over him this week

Last edited by a moderator:
Right now Boone is on my bench for Fournette, Mixon, and A. Jones.  With Mixon stomach bug I may be taking him out for Boone.
Same situation with Mixon. If Cincy gets a lead I could see them giving Mixon some rest time. Still have Mixon in over Boone, but Minny needs this win.

Decisions decisions...pardon me while I overthink this.

I think it is a huge leap of faith to bench Mixon for Boone.

I guess if you think he is that sick he won't be effective.

I sure hope Boone doesn't fail given some of the choices I am hearing you guys make.

Freeman has to be making owners that benched him feeling pretty sorry about now. Im sure Boone is going to have a strong night but it will be hard to top 15-20 I'm thinking. 

Pulled AJ Brown for Mike Boone. Hoping I don't regret that.

Freeman has to be making owners that benched him feeling pretty sorry about now. Im sure Boone is going to have a strong night but it will be hard to top 15-20 I'm thinking. 
I nearly did but his matchup was too good, Jags playing like they quit. Sat AJ instead because I worried about the Lattimore matchup and he doesn't have a catch yet (ran for a 49 yard TD).

####### Chubb.  Sigh.  I knew it was going down exactly like this.  Still looking like I'm gonna win the championship, but I'd have felt a lot better about it had I benched Chubb for Boone.

####### Chubb.  Sigh.  I knew it was going down exactly like this.  Still looking like I'm gonna win the championship, but I'd have felt a lot better about it had I benched Chubb for Boone.
Huh? Who cares if you win anyway.

After all the debating this situation, I won today even without him scoring a point tomorrow night!  

It was like musical chairs or a roulette wheel, kept flip flopping between Boone and Freeman and ended up starting Boone at the last minute. By 1:30 I was sick to my stomach but thankfully I'm still in a position to overcome that blunder as long as my 3 MNF guys don't crap the bed.

Man, this is going to make for one of the most fascinating Monday nights ever. Championship week, it feels like this guy is in every matchup. And it feels like everything is on the table.

Could he go for 100_+ and multiple scores? Absolutely.

Could he look like an overwhelmed third-stringer and barely do anything? Sure could.

Would the Vikings count on Cook being back for the playoffs and go all-in on one night of Boone, giving him 30+ carries and wearing him into paste? It's possible.

Could Zimmer bench him after one early fumble, or get clever and swerve us all by going with Abdullah as the main guy instead? Not hard to imagine.

This is nuts. Good luck to everyone, whatever good luck looks like.

Man, this is going to make for one of the most fascinating Monday nights ever. Championship week, it feels like this guy is in every matchup. And it feels like everything is on the table.

Could he go for 100_+ and multiple scores? Absolutely.

Could he look like an overwhelmed third-stringer and barely do anything? Sure could.

Would the Vikings count on Cook being back for the playoffs and go all-in on one night of Boone, giving him 30+ carries and wearing him into paste? It's possible.

Could Zimmer bench him after one early fumble, or get clever and swerve us all by going with Abdullah as the main guy instead? Not hard to imagine.

This is nuts. Good luck to everyone, whatever good luck looks like.
Well said. :(  (nervous) need more Kelce somehow. 

Yes he is....but not his forte necessarily.

If you check out his preseason stats, he has had some of his longest gains on passes. At his pro-day, his "burst score" was graded in the 99th percentile....so if he gets the ball in space, he can house it.
Hopefully they try and call the same screens that have been effective for Cook and to some extent Mattison. 

The way tonight is going, I’m going to need a decent game from Boone. Almost certainly 40 yards and a TD at this point.
Same. Could have sealed it with playing almost anyone else I was considering.  I do this to myself. Going to be a long workday and then night tomorrow. #nervous. 

Alright, the table is set.

Need 13 non-ppr points from him to win the title.

Expecting the Abdulah show, lol.
Abdullah will definitely get snaps. Can't imagine much because Minnesota doesn't run their backfield like the Colts or Lions. Still, I need a good game from Boone (and Jones on the other side). 

I need him to score 10 to win in one league. That could definitely happen.

I also need him to outscore D Adams and Diggs in another league. Errr...

Ok Boone, here's your chance to be remembered forever by fantasy players. 

I need him to score 10 to win in one league. That could definitely happen.

I also need him to outscore D Adams and Diggs in another league. Errr...

Ok Boone, here's your chance to be remembered forever by fantasy players. 
He’ll be remembered either way.  I’m with you. 10 from Boone in PPR.  Going to be a rough day.  See you in the game thread tomorrow! Good Luck. 

• Smile
Reactions: jwb

Users who are viewing this thread