What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Ref's 2022 12 Teamer Draft Thread..... (1 Viewer)

Stinkin Ref

IBL Representative
https://www54.myfantasyleague.com/2022/home/19622#0

will start Wednesday May 4th....give you a few days to digest the draft....

I will take a look at the rules and post any tweaks here.....please take a look and see if you have any suggestions....they may or may not be implemented....don't get booty hurt if they aren't.....you can check out last years thread for previous discussions...

12 owners from last year listed below get first crack.....(please confirm your participation in this thread)....if you want to be an alternate please post and replacements will be assigned in the order they are received....

@Stinkin Ref in

@-OZ-in

@Duckboyin

@ZWKin

@rzrback77in

@bro1ncosin

@BassNBrewin

@Cripplerin

@OldMilwaukeein

@Shadowfax out

@drunken slobout

@Mr. Irrelevant out 

@Ruffrodys05  in for drunken slob

@ryheaps in for Mr. I

@bicycle_seat_sniffer in for Shadowfax

:banned:

updated 5/2/22......

Last edited by a moderator:
In......

but I'll be on my annual fishing trip :shark:   When I am more than three miles off shore, will loose cell service.  

It hasn't been much a problem in the past. and I will pre-draft when possible.   Thanks in advance for your understanding!

saw a note that FBG will be down wed May 4th possibly to the end of day May 5th....so I hope to have things ready to roll at MFL before then, but we may not be able to communicate here....

no clock in this draft so not really an issue....counting on all owners signing up for OTC text notifications and being courteous by checking in regularly....if you guys have contacts, please nudge accordingly if needed...

Thanks and sounds good!  Can you please DM the access code to me when you set me up?  I’m not getting emails from MFL for some reason to access leagues. 

Just noticed that the Footballguys.com will be shut down beginning May 4th through May 5th, not sure if it is the entire site or just the forums, but perhaps we could wait till the site gets back up before beginning the draft?

Looks like with @bicycle_seat_sniffer, we have our twelve.

@Stinkin Ref

email invites have been sent.....not sure about this access code thing....do I have to create one for ryheaps?

@-OZ-

@Duckboy

@ZWK

@rzrback77

@bro1ncos

@BassNBrew

@Crippler

@OldMilwaukee

@Ruffrodys05

@ryheaps

@bicycle_seat_sniffer

good morning....welcome to the post draft 12 teamer....this is what you have been trained for....this is not a drill....we tee off at 7:00 am EST tomorrow....there may be some bumps in the road at FBG tomorrow and Thursday, but it should not affect your access at MFL for the draft....you should have received an email invite which you can use to attach to your current MFL account giving you security clearance...if you have not and are not ready to go...speak up now as this board may be down tomorrow....there is no time limit, but you know the drill....best of luck....

1.01    1    Old Milwaukee         Draft hasn't started yet. Will start in 22 hours and 0 minutes..    -     
1.02    2    Stinkin Ref              -     
1.03    3    Ruffrody05              -     
1.04    4    Crippler         Pre-Draft Selection Made    -     
1.05    5    bicycle seat sniffer         Pre-Draft Selection Made    -     
1.06    6    Duckboy              -     
1.07    7    ryheaps              -     
1.08    8    BassNBrew              -     
1.09    9    bro1ncos              -     
1.10    10    ZWK              -     
1.11    11    rzrback77              -     
1.12    12    OZ

:banned:

I am thankful to have a lower pick in the first round. To me, it is very difficult to project a solid top ten for 2022.

looking forward to this and hopeful that we can generate a bit more discussion of the selections for this draft n real time.

I am thankful to have a lower pick in the first round. To me, it is very difficult to project a solid top ten for 2022.

looking forward to this and hopeful that we can generate a bit more discussion of the selections for this draft n real time.
Yep. Had the 15 in PDSL, 12 now :shrug:   :cry:  

I should still be in range,but I could be wrong. 

Can't pre draft the first pick.  

JT please.  

Good luck all.

PS  Thanks Ref.

I should still be in range,but I could be wrong. 

Can't pre draft the first pick.  

JT please.  

Good luck all.

PS  Thanks Ref.
In case there are any questions on this, I know from previous drafts that @OldMilwaukeeis a huge Dallas fan and has always been in on rookie WRs, so I am pretty sure that this is Jalen Tolbert, WR, Dallas Cowboys.

Last edited by a moderator:
nudged @Ruffrodys05 through email and text.....but see that he hasn't been on this site since Friday....hopefully he is ok and checks in soon or I will either pick/find a replacement...

I can’t figure out why MFL emails won’t come to me. They aren’t in spam and not on my blocked list. Luckily Ref PMed me the code. Perhaps I might need to try a secondary email to see if I can get them that way. All is good now 

bro1ncos said:
I had heard unsubstantiated rumors that he was a big N'Sync fan back in the day. But I guess Timberlake isn't available in the MFL player list.
It’s gotta be May. 

Apologies, but I am about to go to court, not for me, but for a friend of my wife and will be without my phone for two to three hours. 

I also have church at 5:00, so it might be 7:30 or so. Sorry about not being ready yet or I would have pre-drafted.

Already have a better outlook for this team than the one that I drafted in the PDSL. Went into the first turn anticipating a WR/WR or WR/RB turn and was excited to be able to draft Kelce as the first TE at #11. Followed that up with Deebo Samuel at WR5 at #14. Kelce has always been a favorite target of Mahomes and with the departure of Tyreek Hill, he should maintain his targets this season.

Deebo Samuel's future is a bit up in the air at the moment, but his ability to score makes him an excellent best-ball player even if he does wind up with fewer rushes and perhaps a few more targets.

Meh feeling to my start.

DeVante is going to get his, but I also expect his numbers to be down a little just because of a lesser QB. ARod is much more willing and capable of tight windows and pushing balls where most cant/won't. Carr will be more conservative but I feel he will become more daring as he gets more comfortable with Adams.

Chubb love the ability. How many games will I get?

Already have a better outlook for this team than the one that I drafted in the PDSL. Went into the first turn anticipating a WR/WR or WR/RB turn and was excited to be able to draft Kelce as the first TE at #11. Followed that up with Deebo Samuel at WR5 at #14. Kelce has always been a favorite target of Mahomes and with the departure of Tyreek Hill, he should maintain his targets this season.

Deebo Samuel's future is a bit up in the air at the moment, but his ability to score makes him an excellent best-ball player even if he does wind up with fewer rushes and perhaps a few more targets.
Deebo was a strong consideration for me at the turn but figured I’d play it a little safer.  
i ended up not taking the player I had selected when I accidentally hit skip pick. :oldunsure:

REMINDER: ....if you haven't already...please, please, please, sign up for the text notifications of when you are OTC....

Users who are viewing this thread