What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Replithentic Sports Jerseys (2 Viewers)

How do the sizes run on these? If someone wears a Large T shirt do they need to order a large jersey? DO they run big or small or normal?TIA
:thumbup: I'd be in for a white Brady a blue Moss, and a blue Taylor.

Looks like I can accept paypal payments and then request a check. I'm cool with that. Next, I need to figure out if a jersey will fit in a small flat rate USPS box. I'll pick one up after work and see if I can get a Jersey in it.

So sombeody needs to order 5 of them and we pay them the money for the jersey plus additional S&H to ship the items to us.
I would say we paypal Buddy Ball who will cordinate the order and we order the 10-19. Buddy Ball will let us know how much for shipping we owe him. We get a better deal at 10-19. :thumbup:

I'm in for:

Emmitt (White L)

Ware (Pro Bowl L)

Peyton (White L)

Montana (Red L)

Rice (Red L)

Lott (Red L)

Favre (Green L)

Bo Jackson (Black L)

Moon (L)

Got a few buddies getting a few as well:

Sean Taylor (Red XL)

Cooley (White XL)

I want a Jim Brown but I can't sport the 3/4 sleeves.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in for:Emmitt (White L)Ware (Pro Bowl L)Peyton (White L)Montana (Red L)Rice (Red L)Lott (Red L)Favre (Green L)Bo Jackson (Black L)Moon (L)Got a few buddies getting a few as well:Sean Taylor (Red XL) Cooley (White XL)I want a Jim Brown but I can't sport the 3/4 sleeves.
Sounds like you should just make your own order...

I'm in for:Emmitt (White L)Ware (Pro Bowl L)Peyton (White L)Montana (Red L)Rice (Red L)Lott (Red L)Favre (Green L)Bo Jackson (Black L)Moon (L)Got a few buddies getting a few as well:Sean Taylor (Red XL) Cooley (White XL)I want a Jim Brown but I can't sport the 3/4 sleeves.
:)No advantage to having someone else order if you're ordering more than 10. I'm placing an order for 12 and doing it independently to not have to mess with the cost of re-shipping them

It looks like we can have a bunch of orders and get the deal for 10+

I think I am def in for a Yankee jersey

FYI make sure you look closely at the pics of the jersey you want.I bought a Panthers jersey from another Chinese site that is exactly the same as the one on this site, and the color is WAY off. It's more of a baby blue than the Panthers blue. Not a huge deal to me, but it will bother some I'm sure.
Yeah, I would definitely look closely at the jersey you want to order. There are certainly some flaws in the font, coloring, and perhaps jersey design in some cases. However, from the pictures I've seen posted online from people who ordered jerseys on other forums, it looks like the product that you receive looks basically identical to the pictures on the website. So, be sure to take a close look at the pictures online before settling on a particular jersey.

How do the sizes run on these? If someone wears a Large T shirt do they need to order a large jersey? DO they run big or small or normal?TIA
I think that they probably run about normal, maybe slightly on the big side. I typically wear XL shirts, so I ordered an XL jersey and I think it fits pretty well, although it's probably a decent bit larger than a normal XL shirt. I'm pretty sure it runs about the same size of other jerseys in that style.

:thumbup:No advantage to having someone else order if you're ordering more than 10. I'm placing an order for 12 and doing it independently to not have to mess with the cost of re-shipping them
Just did. I got 15 :thumbup:

I am absolutely, definitely in for a Brady jersey. Has anyone taken the lead on this yet?

Anyone interested in putting a bulk order together for NHL jerseys? I'm looking to get Orr, Lucic, or both...

Thinking of buying a bunch of the Joe Flacco jerseys and selling them at the Ravens stadium for $50
Make sure to markup enough to cover bail.Seriously though...it is illegal. Be careful.
I know, but have you ever been to Baltimore? It's like the wild wild west.
True...it's different from city to city. Tampa used to be like that, but after hosting several Bowls...it's pretty clean now. The team set up some tents outside and watches the area like a hawk. I've seen some people cuffed and stuffed.

Just ordered 12 jerseys. $288 including freight from China. Crazy.

IMPORTANT INFO:

It says you can only pay via western union or visa... but the payment gateway will accept mastercard as well.

The first time I paid it said it was successful, then I viewed MY ACCOUNT page and shows it was declined. About 2 mins later I got a call from Bank Of America fraud alert for suspicious activity (CC order to china). I verified everything and replaced the order. This time it went through and shows up as PROCESSING under MY ACCOUNT.

Hope that helps :confused:

Looks like I can accept paypal payments and then request a check. I'm cool with that. Next, I need to figure out if a jersey will fit in a small flat rate USPS box. I'll pick one up after work and see if I can get a Jersey in it.
Please send pm when you need my money. thanks

I so want to do this. But no MJD jersey. No Warner Jersey. No Lawrence Taylor Jersey. No St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys. No Faulk or Bruce Jersey. Considering a Welker or a Mendenhall. But nah....Sucks...

I so want to do this. But no MJD jersey. No Warner Jersey. No Lawrence Taylor Jersey. No St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys. No Faulk or Bruce Jersey. Considering a Welker or a Mendenhall. But nah....Sucks...
WArner probowl jersey available IIRC

Only $26 ea if 5 of us go in together
Wow, that's a great find.
1-2 jerseys for $45.99 each3-4 jerseys for $35.00 each5-9 jerseys for $26.00 each10-19 jerseys for $24.00 each
I'd be in for getting another one, if we get a group of at least 5 together. I could use a Matt Ryan jersey as well.
Where did you find the discount chart?
It's on the individual product page beneath the information about the jersey.

Wow... hockey fans, they've got the old school Edmonton Gretzky jersey (blue) and the old school Lemieux jersey (black, complete with Badger Bob patch).

Steve Yzerman (red or white) and Patrick Roy (white, Montreal) are also available.

Bo Jackson and Howie Long! :lmao:

Michael Jordan too... no Larry Legend though. :unsure: And no Oakland Canseco jersey, which I would definitely get.

Cubs fans: they've got Ryno, Dawson, Maddux, Santo, and Ernie Banks.

So who's all in so far... let's get organized...

I'd be willing to buy 5 jerseys in bulk.

(1 for myself Charles Woodson)

The next four people who reply in this thread with a jersey they want i'll order for.. I'll send you a PM with paypal account for you to send money to.

Also if someone else is purchasing the jersey's for a group, throw my name in that hat.. I don't mind buying and shipping the other jerseys out...

Someone should take ownership of this entire project, set a deadline for everyone to PayPal him the money, and get the ball rolling here.

I'm in for at least 2 football jerseys and 1 or 2 hockey jerseys. Could be even more once I spread the word around to my friends.

Someone should take ownership of this entire project, set a deadline for everyone to PayPal him the money, and get the ball rolling here.I'm in for at least 2 football jerseys and 1 or 2 hockey jerseys. Could be even more once I spread the word around to my friends.
That's almost five jersey's right there... would you want to split an order. I'd take two jerseys if you are getting three. I'll paypal you the money if you want... I'd be willing to send 33 dollars for each jersey to cover the costs... Or if you don't want to deal with the hassle with shipping I'd have them sent to my house.Anyone else????

Someone should take ownership of this entire project, set a deadline for everyone to PayPal him the money, and get the ball rolling here.I'm in for at least 2 football jerseys and 1 or 2 hockey jerseys. Could be even more once I spread the word around to my friends.
hockey $$ is different from football , yes?

I'd be willing to run it if everyone pays $34 each (extra buck to cover Paypal costs). Let me know by PM and I'll order them this weekend! Those that PM me will get my Paypal email address.

Users who are viewing this thread