What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Replithentic Sports Jerseys (1 Viewer)

I got my jerseys today (2 Cubs jerseys, 1 Bears jersey, 1 Steelers jersey, and 1 Falcons jersey) and all of them look great! I'm really happy with how they look. It's amazing that they only cost $26 dollars. I'll post some pictures below:

Matt Ryan, Falcons jersey

Pic #1

Pic #2

Pic #3

Geovany Soto, Cubs jersey

Pic #1

Pic #2

Pic #3
Which Steelers jersey did you get?
I got a Hines Ward black with yellow numbers alternate jersey for a friend (he collects Hines Ward gear and already has the traditional jerseys). I havent opened it yet though because I'm giving it as a gift this weekend.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got my jerseys today (2 Cubs jerseys, 1 Bears jersey, 1 Steelers jersey, and 1 Falcons jersey) and all of them look great! I'm really happy with how they look. It's amazing that they only cost $26 dollars. I'll post some pictures below:

Pic #1
Maybe you should look for a deal on some new socks next. :D
I don't even see any holes in those! That's one of my good pairs!I'll have to see what our girl Jessie could hook me up with.

Pic #1

Pic #2

Pic #3

Pic #1

Pic #2

Pic #3
I got a Hines Ward black with yellow numbers alternate jersey for a friend (he collects Hines Ward gear and already has the traditional jerseys). I havent opened it yet though because I'm giving it as a gift this weekend.
Nice. Do you mind sending me a pic of that one? I'll PM you my email - can't get to the image sites at work. I ordered a Polamalu jersey like that in the latest batch with pizzatyme.

Pic #1

Pic #2

Pic #3

Pic #1

Pic #2

Pic #3
Nice. Do you mind sending me a pic of that one? I'll PM you my email - can't get to the image sites at work. I ordered a Polamalu jersey like that in the latest batch with pizzatyme.
Yeah. I'll go ahead and take some pictures of the Steelers jersey tonight and post them here and email them to you. I originally wasn't planning on opening it ahead of time since I was giving it as a gift, but it would probably be a good idea just to make sure that the "WARD" isn't stitched on upside-down or something else crazy.

Hines Ward, Steelers alternate jersey

Pic #1

Pic #2

The color of the Steelers gold doesn't show up all that well in these pictures because of the bad lighting in my apartment and the flash on my camera phone, but it looks really nice and authentic on the actual jerseys.

I have seen a few posts where people say "the package is through customs". How do you know? I was giving a tracking number, but the USPS website says there is no record of it. Is that because it hasnt cleared customs yet?

ditka...mike ditka said:
I have seen a few posts where people say "the package is through customs". How do you know? I was giving a tracking number, but the USPS website says there is no record of it. Is that because it hasnt cleared customs yet?
Takes a day or two to show up in USPS system, and usually hits customs a day or two after that.

ditka...mike ditka said:
Takes a day or two to show up in USPS system, and usually hits customs a day or two after that.
And the tracking is far from real time. Just know that it will take about a week (or a little less) from order to your door.

And the tracking is far from real time. Just know that it will take about a week (or a little less) from order to your door.
Ok thanks. I was starting to get worried. They told me they shipped Monday, but it still hasnt shown up on the site. Sounds like I should be ok though. Thanks guys!

Update guys...

It appears that the third package is in town here. I will try to get it today. I picked up the other 2 yeaterday.

I must apologize as my mother has been in the ICU for some serious stuff and I've been pre-occupied. I'm going to be working on these today and tomorrow to get them out by Monday.

Update guys...It appears that the third package is in town here. I will try to get it today. I picked up the other 2 yeaterday. I must apologize as my mother has been in the ICU for some serious stuff and I've been pre-occupied. I'm going to be working on these today and tomorrow to get them out by Monday.
Hope all is well with your mother, take your tyme, Pizza. Maybe she would like a Replithentic Donald Brown jersey

I wore my Babe Ruth inaugural season jersey yesterday to the Yankee game. I had 3 compliments on the Jersey. However, I compared my Jersey to the one at the gift shop. I notice the inaugural season path had more sparkle and the stitching was better at the gift shop. I also notice the price of $200 compared to the $36 I paid. I'm very happy with the order and plan to by a few more for Christmas presents.

OK, they only missed 1 jersey on this order and Jessie has already responded today and said she'd add it into the next order.

So, with that said, let's fire up Order #5!!! Please make sure to put your Message Board name in the Paypal notes. Also list what you are ordering in the Paypal notes. When PMing me, please put your real name in the PM. This way I can match up the two.

As usual, the price is $53 for NHL jerseys and $35 for all others.

Please send Paypal to kellington_46176@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Russ

I wore my Babe Ruth inaugural season jersey yesterday to the Yankee game. I had 3 compliments on the Jersey. However, I compared my Jersey to the one at the gift shop. I notice the inaugural season path had more sparkle and the stitching was better at the gift shop. I also notice the price of $200 compared to the $36 I paid. I'm very happy with the order and plan to by a few more for Christmas presents.
Have you looked at the Steelers throwbacks yet with the black jersey and white lettering? These are some effing nice looking jerseys! :lol:

Have you looked at the Steelers throwbacks yet with the black jersey and white lettering? These are some effing nice looking jerseys! :wub:
:fishing:I love my Bradshaw jersey. Hoping they add a Rod Woodson soon.

Has anyone thought of buying extra jerseys and selling them over the season at like football tailgates if you have season tickets? You'd probably get arrested right?

OK, they only missed 1 jersey on this order and Jessie has already responded today and said she'd add it into the next order.So, with that said, let's fire up Order #5!!! Please make sure to put your Message Board name in the Paypal notes. Also list what you are ordering in the Paypal notes. When PMing me, please put your real name in the PM. This way I can match up the two.As usual, the price is $53 for NHL jerseys and $35 for all others.Please send Paypal to kellington_46176@yahoo.comThanks!Russ
So who got the shaft? (Probably me) :thumbup:

Unfortunately it was the guy with the biggest order. I order 2 Bo Jackson Throwbacks and they only saw one. Jessie is going to add it to the next order.

Just so you know, these jerseys violate NFL copyright and might be siezed by customs.

Just putting that out there.

ETA: You may be surprised who might be using your money.

Last edited by a moderator:
Update guys...It appears that the third package is in town here. I will try to get it today. I picked up the other 2 yeaterday. I must apologize as my mother has been in the ICU for some serious stuff and I've been pre-occupied. I'm going to be working on these today and tomorrow to get them out by Monday.
thanks for the update........hope all is well with your mom......she'll be in my prayers as well as your family......mike

I know questions about Paypal have already been answered ahead of time, so I apologize for needing more information. I emailed the website with the order I intend to purchase. I included my paypal address, and requested to pay via paypal.

Should I also have created an order on the website and included a note Re: Paypal? I went through and the only option they had was for Western Union or CC. I suppose I could have "completed" an order by selecting the WU option. In what order have you all done this?

Guys,

I'm putting togather another order right now. If you want to get in, send Paypal to kellington_46176@yahoo.com

$53 for each NHL and $35 ea. for all others.

Russ

I know questions about Paypal have already been answered ahead of time, so I apologize for needing more information. I emailed the website with the order I intend to purchase. I included my paypal address, and requested to pay via paypal. Should I also have created an order on the website and included a note Re: Paypal? I went through and the only option they had was for Western Union or CC. I suppose I could have "completed" an order by selecting the WU option. In what order have you all done this?
Complete the order first. Then e-mail them with the paypal request.

i have to say i would like a ray rice jesey. don't like the ravens, but i do like their jerseys and like ray rice a lot!

3 Jerseys arrived today from Pizza!! Thanks again!
1 of 2 arrived...messaged him about the 2nd one.Rodgers is here and looks great...just in time for the preseason game here Thursday night (though, if Rodgers plays it will likely be for 1 series).

3 Jerseys arrived today from Pizza!! Thanks again!
1 of 2 arrived...messaged him about the 2nd one.Rodgers is here and looks great...just in time for the preseason game here Thursday night (though, if Rodgers plays it will likely be for 1 series).
Yes, I'm an idiot. I have that one sitting here. Just couldn't figure out where it went since it was from the last order. It ships tomorrow! Sorry, once again!

Guys,I'm putting togather another order right now. If you want to get in, send Paypal to kellington_46176@yahoo.com$53 for each NHL and $35 ea. for all others.Russ
When are you sending out the order? How long do we have?
I'll cut Order #5 off next Monday 9/7. That'll give you guys a week to get your orders together and get payment over. And, hopefully it will give me time to:-Figure out if my mom is staying in hospital or going to nursing facility, etc. :goodposting: -See if my wife is going to deliver our 2nd child (my 5th) as she is at full term. :tfp: -Plus I have 6 drafts this week including 2 in Chicago (4 hour drive away)!!! :eek: So, it's a busy week for me. :D

Guys,I'm putting togather another order right now. If you want to get in, send Paypal to kellington_46176@yahoo.com$53 for each NHL and $35 ea. for all others.Russ
When are you sending out the order? How long do we have?
-Figure out if my mom is staying in hospital or going to nursing facility, etc. :excited: -See if my wife is going to deliver our 2nd child (my 5th) as she is at full term. :lmao: -Plus I have 6 drafts this week including 2 in Chicago (4 hour drive away)!!! :lmao: So, it's a busy week for me. :lmao:
-good luck-good luck-good luckGood Luck bud!

I know questions about Paypal have already been answered ahead of time, so I apologize for needing more information. I emailed the website with the order I intend to purchase. I included my paypal address, and requested to pay via paypal. Should I also have created an order on the website and included a note Re: Paypal? I went through and the only option they had was for Western Union or CC. I suppose I could have "completed" an order by selecting the WU option. In what order have you all done this?
Complete the order first. Then e-mail them with the paypal request.
Thanks. I received an email back from Jessie and apparently my order was taken via email as it was followed up with the paypal address to send the money too.

Users who are viewing this thread