What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Ricky Ricky Ricky (1 Viewer)

bcr8f

Footballguy
He's 8th in my PPR league but if you factor in bye weeks(average of games played) he would be 5th. :goodposting:

Last edited by a moderator:
very happy for Ricky's success. I've always been a fan. He's a different cat, and was very misunderstood. Hope his contract has lots of incentives to reward him this year.

very happy for Ricky's success. I've always been a fan. He's a different cat, and was very misunderstood. Hope his contract has lots of incentives to reward him this year.
I'm a Ronnie owner (No Ricky handcuff, oops) and I totally agree with you. He might be vulturing yards and TDs from Ronnie but I'm happy as hell to see him playing this well. I hope he has a amazing season.

I've always liked him too (not for what he did to the Dolphins as a Jets fan), just thought that he had a stance (regardless of how petty needing to use weed may be) and he stuck to it. I know it is illegal in the real world, whereas others use a supplement that may be legal in society, yet illegal to the game because it does enhance performance (and I know marijuanna is off-limits in the NFL). But in the end, weed only would have hurt Ricky, not help him on the field and while some do it for fun, it really was an escape for him due to his psychological issues. People may always "what he may have bee" (I do too), but I am just glad he is doing well for himself as he is really not a bad guy.

I drafted Ronnie and Ricky, and have started them both a few times (including this week). As far as I was always concerned, the fact that a team (the Saints) would trade THEIR ENTIRE DRAFT for him spoke for itself. :goodposting:

Not too bad for a throw-away pick at the end of the draft. :)

I knew if I just drafted a bunch of second- and third-tier RBs to platoon as a RB2 one of them would pan out.

I have both (along with Rice and Grant), and just don't see myself ever starting Ricky barring injury. He only had 9 carries yesterday.

I love Ricky but this is the kind of thing that pisses me off about fantasy football. Last year I drafted Ricky on every single one of my fantasy teams. Spending premium 6th-7th round picks for him in high stakes PPR leagues. This year I have him on no teams and somehow this dude is aging like wine.

I've been holding him on my bench. I absolutely promise the minute I add him to my starting lineup he starts putting up 2 carry, 20 yards clunkers. I guarantee it.

I've been holding him on my bench. I absolutely promise the minute I add him to my starting lineup he starts putting up 2 carry, 20 yards clunkers. I guarantee it.
In the best interest of Phin fans across the nation, let's make a deal. What's it gonna take to get you to keep him on your bench for the remainder of the season?

Users who are viewing this thread