What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Romo to throw in practice Wednesday (1 Viewer)

Man, is this going to be one of those last second starts where fools get stuck with the wrong guy? Would it be better to fish someone off waivers rather than try to play the guessing game with the Cowboys QBs?
I have Romo on my roster, and I know he's not starting.I'm going with Garcia.
I side with the logic that he's not starting, but you consistently speaking in absolutes in regards to something you know nothing about has me rooting for Romo to be under center come Sunday.
I apologize if I come across that way, and I do know something about it-take it or leave it-but you are still left with whatever choice you prefer. I'm only trying to inform you. You wanna start Romo? Go for it... and good luck.I'm here to offer absolute knowledge and input, and not to sell a darn thing. You're free to do with it what you want.Nobody's twisting your arm.
It's an early game. Do you really think the FBG masses are hanging on your every word to make a decision about this? News will break around 30 minutes before kickoff and everyone will have time to adjust their rosters accordingly.Regardless of his status, he's on my bench(X2). That decision has nothing to do with your "absolute knowledge", it's because I have safer options.And I can see where this is headed. You'll be in here tooting your horn saying "I told you so". It will be the equivalent of high -fiving yourself after a 6'' gimmie on the mini-golf course.

Man, is this going to be one of those last second starts where fools get stuck with the wrong guy? Would it be better to fish someone off waivers rather than try to play the guessing game with the Cowboys QBs?
I side with the logic that he's not starting, but you consistently speaking in absolutes in regards to something you know nothing about has me rooting for Romo to be under center come Sunday.
I apologize if I come across that way, and I do know something about it-take it or leave it-but you are still left with whatever choice you prefer. I'm only trying to inform you. You wanna start Romo? Go for it... and good luck.I'm here to offer absolute knowledge and input, and not to sell a darn thing. You're free to do with it what you want.Nobody's twisting your arm.
It's an early game. Do you really think the FBG masses are hanging on your every word to make a decision about this? News will break around 30 minutes before kickoff and everyone will have time to adjust their rosters accordingly.Regardless of his status, he's on my bench(X2). That decision has nothing to do with your "absolute knowledge", it's because I have safer options.And I can see where this is headed. You'll be in here tooting your horn saying "I told you so". It will be the equivalent of high -fiving yourself after a 6'' gimmie on the mini-golf course.
If you don't already realize Brad Johnson is starting this game, you're way behind. I've stated this all week. I'm not a "I told you so" kind of person, which is why you never find me in the bragging thread. That's not my slab of ice. I simply move on from one week to the next. I'm not here to mis-direct "anybody." You'll learn, in time.I let the results speak for themselves.

Last edited by a moderator:
Andy Herron said:
footballnerd said:
I don't want this to turn into a WDIS thread, but I have both Brad and Romo, and was looking forward to the STL match up. Now I'm thinking it might be a mistake to get Brad, with the possiblity of Romo coming in, and I'm probably better off getting someone else.

Users who are viewing this thread