What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Rookies - what now? (Now including all rounds!) (1 Viewer)

Actual draft position >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Draft Analysis

Who writes the draft analyses? "Draft Experts." These are the same guys that get less than 10% correct on their mock drafts. Mel Kyper Jr may be a human encyclopedia of facts about the players, which works beautifully for his roll as color analyst at the draft, but if he could actually evaluate talent (and reasonably predict college players success in the NFL), then he would be working for a team and not ESPN.

The guys that really know how to evaluate talent (not just blather on height, weight and three cone drill times) work for the teams, not ESPN.
I agree with your overall point, but it’s worth pointing out that Kiper has turned down scouting jobs.

I agree with your overall point, but it’s worth pointing out that Kiper has turned down scouting jobs.
he gets paid way more at ESPN.

the guy does one thing, the draft. yeah, I think a lot of what he says is bologna but he puts in way more hours than me. he misses just as often as anyone, but that just shows there's more to the sport than numbers and tape

Here is my first crack at it

Tier 11

Saquon Barkley - This offense is going to be ridiculous.

Tier 1

Rashaad Penny 27 Seahawks - I don't like the offensive line but the draft position and opportunity for a large workload make me think he could contend for top 12 RB within the next 3 seasons.

Sony Michel 31 Patriots - The history of RBBC with the Patriots makes me nervous, but their RB historically score a lot of TD as well. They also drafted Wynn which will help their offensive line and all of their RB.

Lamar Jackson 32 Ravens - It is still to early to say where I would rank him overall, there may be players joining tier one yet that could jump Jackson and Penny. Also ADP would be a consideration, but I definitely think he can be a top 12 QB when he gets the opportunity.

Tier 2

Calvin Ridley 25 Falcons - I like the fit with the Falcons. I never really saw Ridley as having WR one upside for fantasy. I think he will be a better NFL player than fantasy player. Still I see the fit with Ryan and the Falcons to be a positive one and the difference in QB and offenses has me taking him ahead of Moore, who is also very good and was drafted higher than Ridley was.

DJ Moore 24 Panthers - Steve Smith did sell me on Moore with his comments after the pick on the show I was watching. Really like Steve Smith as a commentator, anyhow I still don't see Moore as a total package WR but he could still put up good numbers as the Panthers best receiver in the near future. I just don't think that is top 12 WR within the next 3 seasons.

Josh Rosen 10 Cardinals - Besides Jackson the QB of the rest I liked best. He gets to work with FItzgerald which I think will be very good for his early development.

Baker Mayfield 1 Browns - By the numbers the best QB of this draft. The drunken incident doesn't bug me too much, that cloud and being drafted by the Browns does make me worry about it a bit more however. The Browns risk in general gives me pause, but I hope they found their QB of the next decade and that he does well there. Maybe he is the best of them all. Certainly was some receivers to work with.

Sam Darnold 3 Jets - Another QB who could be the best of this draft class, but I don't like the field awareness and the risky interceptions.

Hayden Hurst 25 Ravens - I don't really know that much about him. I assume he can block better than the other TE options as why he was the first one taken?

I think thats it for skill players drafted so far.

The way the RBs have been drafted has strengthened Barkley’s spot at 1.1

Right now I’d go:

1.02 Guice

1.03 R. Jones

1.04 Penny

1.05 Michel

1.06 Chubb

1.07 Johnson

That is my gut reaction.

Right now I’d go:

1.02 Guice

1.03 R. Jones

1.04 Penny

1.05 Michel

1.06 Chubb

1.07 Johnson

That is my gut reaction.
I don't know why people keep saying this.  In the end we ended up with 7 RBs by the end of the 2nd round which was more than expected, most of them to pretty good spots.  1.02 got a little less clear but beyond that I think these picks got stronger, not weaker.  They were never really close to Barkley in the first place anyway.

I don't know why people keep saying this.  In the end we ended up with 7 RBs by the end of the 2nd round which was more than expected, most of them to pretty good spots.  1.02 got a little less clear but beyond that I think these picks got stronger, not weaker.  They were never really close to Barkley in the first place anyway.
I think people are saying this because landing spots for some of these backs was less than ideal and Guice’s drop due to maturity issues has hurt the perception of the class as a whole.

Many do not like the Penny/Seahawks match, Chubb in Cleveland, Michel in NE- I’m not necessarily in agreement, but that is the perception.

I think Jones to TB added value to the perception of the class, though. 

I think people are saying this because landing spots for some of these backs was less than ideal and Guice’s drop due to maturity issues has hurt the perception of the class as a whole.

Many do not like the Penny/Seahawks match, Chubb in Cleveland, Michel in NE- I’m not necessarily in agreement, but that is the perception.

I think Jones to TB added value to the perception of the class, though. 
I don't understand what people were hoping for then.  Other than Indy and their terrible O-line, all of the teams that people wanted RBs to go to took RBs within the first 2 rounds.

This draft got deep fast.  7 RBs taken in the first 2 rounds has to be the most in a long time, and then another one in the early 3rd. 

Last year's "super deep RB class" had 4 RBs off the board by this point.

ETA: Most since 2008, which also had 7.

Last edited by a moderator:
Im pissed i only have 4 and 8. 
5 & 7 for a rebuild that has zero RB’s. Was angry I won a few meaningless games during the season and dropped from the 1.02 to 1.05. Pretty dang happy now. Not only a bunch of RB’s to chose from but some viable WR’s that may sneak in there for WR needy teams and push guys down.

Basically every pick except the 1.02 increased in value, 1.02 fell back to the pack with Guice’s tumble. Really glad I traded it for Tyrek in a different league a month ago. Only issue other than Guice would be the TE’s, Gesicki is probably the only one I’ll be interested in now. The rest are either just awful landing spots or too old. Baltimore torpedo’d not one, but two good prospects. Akins in Hou is interesting but not happy as a Texans fan that they took a 26 year old.

I have 3 and 4. Right now I have them

barkley

penny

jones

guice

freeman

michel

Indy still needs a rb- lots of decent backs left. Surprised at the WRs drafted- pettis and chark in particular. Hard to slot these guys imo.

Rating each position

QB. Great class overall

1. Rosen. Love his spot and Kirk
  2. Allen. Just so much upside
  3. Darnold. Will need time
  4. Mayfield. Good spot but he struggled vs pro D and see another Big12 bust
  5. Jackson. Will take time but he is so skinny 
  6. Rudolph. Got to wait 3 years. Good developmental guy
RB. Most should be happy

1. Barkley. Easy pick
  2. Jones. Great spot to land
  3. Chubb. Got to wait a year but love his spot
  4. Guice. Talent and good 1st-2nd spot. But concerns of why dropped
  5. Penny. Good spot but the OL is trouble and so is his blocking
  6. Johnson. Like a Guice but less talented. Good spot
  7. Michel. BB is hard to predict. Lots of guys there. Fumbles mean bench
  8. Freeman. In full blown RBBC with Booker, I think
WR. Not a bad group. No stud but lots of useful guys for future

1. Kirk. Love his spot and can grow with Rosen
  2. Moore. Can be top dog but so many mouths
  3. Miller. Chance to grow with Mitch
  4. Ridley. Will not be top dog for a while. 
  5. Gallup. Chance for immediate impact
  6. Sutton. Got to wait a year at least. Who is QB for future
  7. Chark. In group of guys on run first team. Will be deep threat immediately. Love LSU WRs though
  8. Washington. Love him but got to wait a few years Good best ball guy though
  9. Smith. Ginns replacement but who is QB
  10. Pettis. Just see another Amendola. Bye week filler type
TE. Hurt by landing spots

1. Giescki. Great spot to land. Just a little raw in blocking
  2. Hurst. Will be day one starter. Watson like
  3. Andrews. He could be Pitta here. Much better spots to land. Does 2 TE fit Lamar. 
  4. Goedert. Good TE, lousy landing spot unless Ertz gets hurt
  5. Akins. Kid is 26. Chance to contribute early
IDP. Great LB and S class

1. Smith. Great player
  2. Vander Esch. Next Kuechley/Urlacher
  3. Evans. Great landing spot
  4. Edmunds. Will he be Inside 
  5. Leonard. Should be immediate starter
  6. Davenport. Raw but lack of DE
  7. James. If you need DB. Huge impact
  8. Warner. Like his spot
  9. Jefferson. Think he has impact and huge talent
  10.  Chubb. Great NFL, lousy fantasy spot. 
  11. Baker. Could have immediate impact at
  12. O’Daniel. Really like his landing spot. 
  13. Hubbard. Not many DE. Johnson replacement. 
non PPR. RB will be first 8 picks

PPR. WR could go in 5 range

Super or 2QB. I think QB could go up to 2

TE premium. See Giescki in 8 range. Rest drop

IDP. Great draft will have them dropping. Mid second probably

this is great draft for dynasty 

Hard for me to rank them right now.... Think due to great landing spots, it's all "who I like most"

1 - Barkley

2 - CHubb

3 - Michel

4 - Penny

5 - Guice

**** 2-5 basically in any order for now, depending on my mood ****

Chubb MAY have to wait a year for full blown bellcow mode, but it'll be worth it.

I have 3 and 4. Right now I have them

barkley

penny

jones

guice

freeman

michel

Indy still needs a rb- lots of decent backs left. Surprised at the WRs drafted- pettis and chark in particular. Hard to slot these guys imo.
IMHO the Pettis pick makes since. Washington probably view him as their T. Hill, someone with speed who can stretch the field. Alex was very successful with him last year so I can see the logic. 

Tex

IMHO the Pettis pick makes since. Washington probably view him as their T. Hill, someone with speed who can stretch the field. Alex was very successful with him last year so I can see the logic. 

Tex
Except he was drafted by the Niners.   :thumbup:

I don't understand what people were hoping for then.  Other than Indy and their terrible O-line, all of the teams that people wanted RBs to go to took RBs within the first 2 rounds.
O lines change very quickly. People said the same thing about Minnesota's line last year with Davin Cook and they were very good. Indy drafted two guards, including the best lineman in the draft. Indy could have drafted an RB and both those guards.

O lines change very quickly. People said the same thing about Minnesota's line last year with Davin Cook and they were very good. Indy drafted two guards, including the best lineman in the draft. Indy could have drafted an RB and both those guards.
OK but that's kind of beside the point, which was that other than Indy, everyone that people were hoping would draft a RB early did so.  So now all the teams that people were hoping early RBs would land in landed early RBs, and there are people saying "the landing spots were less than idea", when these were the exact ideal landing spots.

How?? The RB landing spots were all ideal. Not so much for the TE/WR crop, though. Gallup and Pettis were the only ones I think that saw a bump. Moore probably neutral since he was 1st drafted but not a pass heavy offense.
Michel and Penny are walking into huge timeshares. The WR and TE that were drafted in the first round (minus Barkley) aren't very good and the good WR and TE drafted later landed in bad situations.

My free terrible advice is to trade any 1st round picks except 1.01 (draft Barkley) for future 1st round pucks straight up. 

Trade away the chance to get 8 very to moderately talented RBs, almost all in starting roles, for future 1sts?

Not sure about the advice.
Yeah last year's class which was regarded as deep and loaded at RB had half as many RBs picked through the first 70 picks as this year's.

The jury is still out on whether or not they'll be proven right, but the NFL is telling us they think this is a really great RB class.

Michel and Penny are walking into huge timeshares. The WR and TE that were drafted in the first round (minus Barkley) aren't very good and the good WR and TE drafted later landed in bad situations.

My free terrible advice is to trade any 1st round picks except 1.01 (draft Barkley) for future 1st round pucks straight up. 
Yeah penny walking into the big timeshare of “who’s next” the last 2 years. Carson is meh. Prosise can’t stsy healthy and hasn’t been some great talent otherwise. People hoped since he was Big and was a converted wr that he’d end up a 3 down back, but he’s not even an effective passing back. They brought in lacy, he was done, Rawls can’t stay healthy and is gone. So if you’re a Big Carson believer, maybe it’s a timeshare. But he’s competing with a guy who can’t stay on the field and a udfa, and he was drafted in the first with a lot of buzz leading up to the draft (positive buzz, not bone on bone bs). I’ll draft with confidence. 

Michel to the pats was an outside the box pick. Could be the best back in NE since Corey dillon. If he gets 15-20 carries a game and a little work in te passing game he could be a monster. He could fumble his way to the bench. Ultimate boom bust. Freeman has a nice opportunity in Denver. Rojo should have a lot of opportunity in TB, although I worry about a guy with that build/style that can’t catch. Johnson is worth a roster spot and could be the cow a year from now. If chubb is indeed back to his old self Cleveland got a steal, but may have to deal with a henry/Murray situation. Guice drama overblown, lands in a good spot. I see a lot of fantasy opportunity out there, and that’s not mentioning Gallup, Miller, Kirk and the second round WRs. 

If you didn’t like this class before, your mind likely isn’t changed. However I think a lot of guys landed in pretty ideal situations, and some good talent landed in some cloudy spots, but the first round is still solid. It’s the 2nd/3rd rd picks that have lost value imo. 

I don't know if I'd use the word "huge" to describe those timeshares. I won't be dropping a 1st on Michel, but Burkhead and White are his only real competition (sorry Hill). Penny is competing with Chris Carson, a 2nd year 7.31 pick, and Prosise who is still an unknown due to his inability to stay healthy. To me, the only downside for Penny is that Seattle doesn't seem to believe in investing in the OL.

We'll have to agree to disagree about Moore not being good. I don't hate his landing spot, but that's because I think he's instantly the best WR on the team. Funchess = meh.

But even if you want to write off Penny and Michel, the landing spots for the rest of the RBs drafted have been pretty nice. I'm not opposed to trading away 1st round picks, but I'm not giving away a 1st for a 2019 1st straight up. A RB-needy team is going to have to pay me. Otherwise, I'm not opposed to hoarding RBs or drafting Moore or Gallup... depending on where I'm drafting in the 1st. 

I don't know if I'd use the word "huge" to describe those timeshares. I won't be dropping a 1st on Michel, but Burkhead and White are his only real competition (sorry Hill). Penny is competing with Chris Carson, a 2nd year 7.31 pick, and Prosise who is still an unknown due to his inability to stay healthy. To me, the only downside for Penny is that Seattle doesn't seem to believe in investing in the OL.

We'll have to agree to disagree about Moore not being good. I don't hate his landing spot, but that's because I think he's instantly the best WR on the team. Funchess = meh.

But even if you want to write off Penny and Michel, the landing spots for the rest of the RBs drafted have been pretty nice. I'm not opposed to trading away 1st round picks, but I'm not giving away a 1st for a 2019 1st straight up. A RB-needy team is going to have to pay me. Otherwise, I'm not opposed to hoarding RBs or drafting Moore or Gallup... depending on where I'm drafting in the 1st. 
Def disagree but I'm happy you feel that way. I shouldn't have a problem finding a buyer for my 1st. 

Yeah penny walking into the big timeshare of “who’s next” the last 2 years. Carson is meh. Prosise can’t stsy healthy and hasn’t been some great talent otherwise. People hoped since he was Big and was a converted wr that he’d end up a 3 down back, but he’s not even an effective passing back. They brought in lacy, he was done, Rawls can’t stay healthy and is gone. So if you’re a Big Carson believer, maybe it’s a timeshare. But he’s competing with a guy who can’t stay on the field and a udfa, and he was drafted in the first with a lot of buzz leading up to the draft (positive buzz, not bone on bone bs). I’ll draft with confidence. 

Michel to the pats was an outside the box pick. Could be the best back in NE since Corey dillon. If he gets 15-20 carries a game and a little work in te passing game he could be a monster. He could fumble his way to the bench. Ultimate boom bust. Freeman has a nice opportunity in Denver. Rojo should have a lot of opportunity in TB, although I worry about a guy with that build/style that can’t catch. Johnson is worth a roster spot and could be the cow a year from now. If chubb is indeed back to his old self Cleveland got a steal, but may have to deal with a henry/Murray situation. Guice drama overblown, lands in a good spot. I see a lot of fantasy opportunity out there, and that’s not mentioning Gallup, Miller, Kirk and the second round WRs. 

If you didn’t like this class before, your mind likely isn’t changed. However I think a lot of guys landed in pretty ideal situations, and some good talent landed in some cloudy spots, but the first round is still solid. It’s the 2nd/3rd rd picks that have lost value imo. 
Yeah I wasn't high on any of the talent that went in the 1st round besides Barkley. I was high on a couple guys that went in the 2nd but they landed in terrible situations. I'll kindly bow out of this thread now and you guys can celebrate. 

Yeah I wasn't high on any of the talent that went in the 1st round besides Barkley. I was high on a couple guys that went in the 2nd but they landed in terrible situations. I'll kindly bow out of this thread now and you guys can celebrate. 
Don’t leave just yet. I’m curious as to what you were hoping for. What scenarios would have kept you in the first round this year?

Don’t leave just yet. I’m curious as to what you were hoping for. What scenarios would have kept you in the first round this year?
Goedert or Sutton to Dallas......would have done it. Both are buried with Sutton having a bad QB to work with too. 

Freeman didn't land bad and I like him, I'm just not sold he's a star and Booker is decent. 

It's a bad year imo to have a 1st round pick but I don't want to really sit here and argue with guys that have three or four 1st round picks. They are to emotionally invested. The truth is sometimes drafts are bad. This year looks like a bad year to me. 

Goedert or Sutton to Dallas......would have done it. Both are buried with Sutton having a bad QB to work with too. 

Freeman didn't land bad and I like him, I'm just not sold he's a star and Booker is decent. 

It's a bad year imo to have a 1st round pick but I don't want to really sit here and argue with guys that have three or four 1st round picks. They are to emotionally invested. The truth is sometimes drafts are bad. This year looks like a bad year to me. 
I'm not one of those guys. It's just a really bad take. And you back it up by saying Dallas taking a TE or overrated WR would have flipped a switch for you between terrible landing spots and good? It's really just a flimsy stance to take and you back it up by creating a false narrative that people just wanted these landing spots to be good because they've got a lot of picks. 

I don't have a lot of picks, but I'm also not blind. Like Free Bagel said, all of the teams (outside of Indy) that were RB-needy, took a highly touted RB early in draft. It's not like years past where Mixon went into a timeshare with a crappy OL or where Henry had to split time with Demarco right out of the gate. This was a strong RB class and it was backed up by a lot of them being drafted early and they went to teams that needed RBs. That's the definition of ideal and the opposite of terrible. 

Now if you are stacked at RB, things didn't shake out for you. But taking a step back, the 1.08/1.09 picks look much nicer this year than they did last year. Obviously Kamara worked out fine, but he was going into a timeshare with Ingram. Ingram is by far better than any of the talent these rookies have to content with. So it doesn't take bias to see that these were good landing spots. You almost have to be grasping for straws to claim Penny is in a huge timeshare as part of your logic for thinking this class got bad landing spots. I'd rather my rookie be fighting off Chris Carson than Mark Ingram or Demarco Murray.

ETA: left out the word "early"

People are forgetting that last year at this time, people had just as many concerns about timeshares:

Hunt was going to compete with Ware for touches.

Kamara was stuck behind Ingram.

Cook went to a team that had just spent a "big contract" on Latavius Murray.

McCaffery would battle Stewart and Cam for touches.

Mixon had Bernard siphoning receptions away.

It worked out fine for these guys...it will work out fine for most of this year's class as well. 

Right now I’d go:

1.02 Guice

1.03 R. Jones

1.04 Penny

1.05 Michel

1.06 Chubb

1.07 Johnson

That is my gut reaction.
I also don't know why people keep saying this, because nothing could possibly have strengthened it.  He was already the no-brainer, consensus, must-take 1.01 pick.  Anyone not drafting him should be veto'd and booted from the league.

I’m guessing what people mean is that it widened the gap from 1.01 to 1.02.  Everyone already knew Barkley was 1.01, but most also had Guice as a near concensus 1.02.  Now?  1.02 is going to be a total crapshoot, basically much closer in value to 1.05-1.07 than it is to 1.01.

Gentlemen you’re jumping the gun on this. At least get through mini-camp or a pre-season before judging the Tiers and gaps.

Hawks and sharks like us ;)  don’t panic. We cause the panic then swoop in and feast!

I still love this draft and there are some players like Gallup that I will gladly grab in Tier 2. I’m not sure why no one else is seeing the obvious.

Tex

Gentlemen you’re jumping the gun on this. At least get through mini-camp or a pre-season before judging the Tiers and gaps.

Hawks and sharks like us ;)  don’t panic. We cause the panic then swoop in and feast!

I still love this draft and there are some players like Gallup that I will gladly grab in Tier 2. I’m not sure why no one else is seeing the obvious.

Tex
One guy. 

I'm not one of those guys. It's just a really bad take. And you back it up by saying Dallas taking a TE or overrated WR would have flipped a switch for you between terrible landing spots and good? It's really just a flimsy stance to take and you back it up by creating a false narrative that people just wanted these landing spots to be good because they've got a lot of picks. 

I don't have a lot of picks, but I'm also not blind. Like Free Bagel said, all of the teams (outside of Indy) that were RB-needy, took a highly touted RB early in draft. It's not like years past where Mixon went into a timeshare with a crappy OL or where Henry had to split time with Demarco right out of the gate. This was a strong RB class and it was backed up by a lot of them being drafted early and they went to teams that needed RBs. That's the definition of ideal and the opposite of terrible. 

Now if you are stacked at RB, things didn't shake out for you. But taking a step back, the 1.08/1.09 picks look much nicer this year than they did last year. Obviously Kamara worked out fine, but he was going into a timeshare with Ingram. Ingram is by far better than any of the talent these rookies have to content with. So it doesn't take bias to see that these were good landing spots. You almost have to be grasping for straws to claim Penny is in a huge timeshare as part of your logic for thinking this class got bad landing spots. I'd rather my rookie be fighting off Chris Carson than Mark Ingram or Demarco Murray.

ETA: left out the word "early"
I stopped reading pretty early in this post. My take is it's a crap draft this year. You like it. That's great. Good luck. 

While I will likely change my mind about some of these guys as I have more time to think about it here is how I would stack the players right now.

Post NFL draft

Tier 11

Saquon Barkley

Tier 1

Derrius Guice 59 Washington
Ronald Jones 38 Bucs
Rashaad Penny 27 Seahawks
Nick Chubb 35 Browns
Lamar Jackson 32 Ravens
Royce Freeman 71 Broncos
Kerryon Johnson 43 Lions

Tier 2

Calvin Ridley 25 Falcons
Sony Michel 31 Patriots
Anthony Miller 51 Bears
DJ Moore 24 Panthers
Christian Kirk 47 Cardinals
Josh Rosen 10 Cardinals
Baker Mayfield 1 Browns
Dante Pettis 44 49ers
Trequan Smith 91 Saints
Mike Gesicki 42 Dolphins
Michael Gallup 81 Cowboys
Courtland Sutton 40 Broncos
James Washington 60 Steelers
Sam Darnold 3 Jets
Josh Allen  7 Bills

Tier 3 

Dallas Goedert 49 Eagles
Hayden Hurst 25 Ravens
Mason Rudolph 76 Steelers
Mark Andrews 86 Ravens
DJ Chark 81 Jaguars
Ito Smith 128 Falcons
Kalen Ballage 131 Dolphins
Nyheim Hines 104 Colts
Ian Holmes 101 Panthers
Antonio Callaway 105 Browns
Mike White Cowboys
Mark Walton 112 Bengals
Kyle Lauletta 108 Giants
Durham Smythe 123 Dolphins
Dalton Schultz 137 Cowboys

Watch list

98 Jordan Akins TE  Texans
103 keke Coutee WR Texans
107 Christopher Herndon Jets
120 Will Dissly TE Seahawks
133 Jmon Moore WR Packers
134 Chase Edmonds Cardinals
144 Justin Watson Bucs
156 Troy Fumagalli Broncos
157 Tyler Conklin Vikings
159 Daurice Fountain Colts
162 Jordan Lasley Revens
165 Jalen Samuels Steelers
169 Jordan Wilkins Colts

While I will likely change my mind about some of these guys as I have more time to think about it here is how I would stack the players right now.

Post NFL draft

Tier 11

Saquon Barkley

Tier 1

Derrius Guice 59 Washington
Ronald Jones 38 Bucs
Rashaad Penny 27 Seahawks
Nick Chubb 35 Browns
Lamar Jackson 32 Ravens
Royce Freeman 71 Broncos
Kerryon Johnson 43 Lions

Tier 2

Calvin Ridley 25 Falcons
Sony Michel 31 Patriots
Anthony Miller 51 Bears
DJ Moore 24 Panthers
Christian Kirk 47 Cardinals
Josh Rosen 10 Cardinals
Baker Mayfield 1 Browns
Dante Pettis 44 49ers
Trequan Smith 91 Saints
Mike Gesicki 42 Dolphins
Michael Gallup 81 Cowboys
Courtland Sutton 40 Broncos
James Washington 60 Steelers
Sam Darnold 3 Jets
Josh Allen  7 Bills

Tier 3 

Dallas Goedert 49 Eagles
Hayden Hurst 25 Ravens
Mason Rudolph 76 Steelers
Mark Andrews 86 Ravens
DJ Chark 81 Jaguars
Ito Smith 128 Falcons
Kalen Ballage 131 Dolphins
Nyheim Hines 104 Colts
Ian Holmes 101 Panthers
Antonio Callaway 105 Browns
Mike White Cowboys
Mark Walton 112 Bengals
Kyle Lauletta 108 Giants
Durham Smythe 123 Dolphins
Dalton Schultz 137 Cowboys

Watch list

98 Jordan Akins TE  Texans
103 keke Coutee WR Texans
107 Christopher Herndon Jets
120 Will Dissly TE Seahawks
133 Jmon Moore WR Packers
134 Chase Edmonds Cardinals
144 Justin Watson Bucs
156 Troy Fumagalli Broncos
157 Tyler Conklin Vikings
159 Daurice Fountain Colts
162 Jordan Lasley Revens
165 Jalen Samuels Steelers
169 Jordan Wilkins Colts
I rank the top RB’s just about the same as you. I may move Freeman ahead of Chubb, but that’s about it.

It’s a good year to be picking 1.04.

Users who are viewing this thread