What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Shuke's blog (3 Viewers)

07/14/06

Woke up this morning and my back hurt. Hmm, must have slept in a weird position or something. Got my haircut at lunch, then went to Chipotle. I don't about you guys but I just can't finish one of those burritos, and that's saying something. Maybe it's because I like to get the chips and guacamole, because I love guacamole and it's really really good there. I tried to make guacamole once and it wasn't very good. Wasn't really "creamy" either. I don't know if that's the right word or not. Maybe the avacodos weren't rip or something. I like the Wizard of Oz. A lot. Speaking of Chipotle my ### is about to explode any minute here.
1 CommentHey have you tried seeing a chiro about your back? Where did you get your hair cut? I'd try Qboda if you don't like Chipotle...it's my favorite place for lunch. Looking forward to your next post.

[QUOTE='popeye]I was hoping for a tree update. Never did find out what happened? :unsure:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/QUOTE] :confused: I'll secretly be using this post going forward to keep track of Tanner's fake usernames.

Telecaster_Fan71

Camaro_Kev

GoBama289

Yeepshey

DesmoinesDave

JaxTellerfan

Beer_monger88

Bruce Banner

USMC4LIFE

Honkey_Lipps3

GaryM

H8sDuke

Riqy

Hrbek's Lovechild

Gym_raT

CoachReeves

iSurfintheAM

Crank_Addict_Smurf

Fantasy Czar

Hot Lil'Debbie

Chocodile Luver

Last edited by a moderator:
How are you feeling now, shuke, now that everyone seems to be done giving you a load of #### (no pun intended)?

07/17/06 How 'bout this heat?

Going to be a scorcher out there today.
How wierd is that. I walked outside this morning and said "Damn it's hot out here." Then I come in here to read shuke's blog and he's already got commentary posted on the subject. :lmao: It really is a small world.

:popcorn: i want to hear how the Phish show was this weekend. were they passing out glow sticks or glow necklaces this time?

I got a time out for starting my "private thread" a while back. Posted my gorcery list and some of my favorite poems in it. I was villified. Please post a thank you in your first blog entry to "Nipsey: The Rosa Parks of private threads". YW for everything.

I got a time out for starting my "private thread" a while back. Posted my gorcery list and some of my favorite poems in it. I was villified. Please post a thank you in your first blog entry to "Nipsey: The Rosa Parks of private threads". YW for everything.
Did you call it "Nipsey's Blog" though?

This isn't a private thread, it's a blog.

like most blogs, the misspelling is indicative of a ####ty writer
I actually kind of liked the misspellings, especially the one about the rip(ped?) avocado. The spelling, OTOH, was typically atrocious vis a vis blogs. :banned:

Users who are viewing this thread