What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Shuke's blog (2 Viewers)

What's with the "peyton marino was here" sticky on your monitor?
That's actually shuke's best shtick - he'll often have a sticky with "FU Pickles" or something similar in an unrelated picture.

Same ####, and just the fact that you're questioning what I asked you to do shows you have no respect for history.

WHAT IS PAST IS PROLOGUE.

Last edited by a moderator:
At least I'm not afraid to show my face in public, though.
link?
Link to what, exactly?
:rant:
This public enough for ya?
Whose balls are you looking at there? Tiger must be looking at something else.
I explained this before in the "have you ever played golf with someone famous" thread that's been purged. A squirrel ran across the green and distracted him.
Thanks for explaining it to me. I missed that thread. :thumbup: Did you sink the putt?

Last edited by a moderator:
link?
Link to what, exactly?
I explained this before in the "have you ever played golf with someone famous" thread that's been purged. A squirrel ran across the green and distracted him.
Thanks for explaining it to me. I missed that thread. :thumbup: Did you sink the putt?
It was Tiger's putt, so no.

link?
Link to what, exactly?
It was Tiger's putt, so no.
I'd have been hanging with his wife while he studied his putt, but that's just me.

Users who are viewing this thread