What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

SNF**Tennessee Titans (5-2)at Kansas City Chiefs (5-2)** (-13.5) (45.5) Battle of Division Leaders in the AFC (1 Viewer)

Earlier today we saw a 74 yard punt, but that Stonehouse punt just now was incredible
In an NFL game, or are you talking about the Georgia punt from yesterday? Because that was one of the most amazing punts I've ever seen. It didn't even have to rely on a gunner downing it. It just rolled out at the one.
Camarda had a 74 yarder for Tampa Bay (Riley Dixon had a 64 yarder in the same game)

This game is over folks. Titans just own the Chiefs plain and simple. There are some things in the sports world that are just so and this is one of them.

Gnite all. Early wake up call tomorrow.
1 score game. Cheer up, gloomy Gus! You’ve got Patty football. Always a chance.

It isn't showing so much in the box score, but I think Malik Willis makes the Titans more dangerous than Tannehill does. Obviously there would be some growing pains, but if I'm Vrabel, I want Tannehill to take as much time as he needs.

It isn't showing so much in the box score, but I think Malik Willis makes the Titans more dangerous than Tannehill does. Obviously there would be some growing pains, but if I'm Vrabel, I want Tannehill to take as much time as he needs.
I feel like the box score would be better for him with better WR play. This isn’t an NFL ready WR corps.

I feel like the box score would be better for him with better WR play. This isn’t an NFL ready WR corps.
Same. If they hadn't gotten hurt, I kinda wonder of Burks/Phillips wouldn't be the top-2 WRs on this team right now.

ETA: Given a little more experience, I think Willis could be on that Fields/Hurts trajectory.

The Titans have to get Hilliard involved more in the passing game. Hooper too. They need to target Hooper like the Chefs target Kelce.

Willis has 139 YARDS passing in 7 quarters.. LOL
Of course, the NFL awards teams the win who can get the most points, not the ones that pass for the most yards...
How in the **** is that not a flag?
Agree. The calls and no calls for PI have been inconsistent today.
Inconsistent? The defender literally tackled the receiver while the ball was in the air. If that’s not PI, then nothing is.

That wasn’t a penalty?

Huh
Pentaly for what? Playing Football?
He knocked him to the ground like 20 seconds after the whistles blew the play dead, after everyone else stopped moving.

That’s not a football play.
I didn’t see it the same way. I saw the defender grabbing and pulling on the ball, admittedly, after the whistle, and then Mahomes threw himself straight downward like he was Vlade Divac.

Willis isn’t very good.

Also, why does he act as if this is his first time playing contact football? He doesn’t seem to know how to engage or avoid defenders. He’s going to get hurt.

Willis is absolutely terrible. How is this guy even in the nfl?
Posts like this makes me wish there was an eyeroll emoji. I swear, people want/expect someone to be a finished product instantly.

He's a big armed mobile QB, who everyone knew was raw, making his 2nd career start. He's currently winning over a Super Bowl favorite, and that mobility is a reason why.

Posts like this makes me wish there was an eyeroll emoji. I swear, people want/expect someone to be a finished product instantly.

He's a big armed mobile QB, who everyone knew was raw, making his 2nd career start. He's currently winning over a Super Bowl favorite, and that mobility is a reason why.
Agreed and his throws have been on the money.

:rolleyes: Here ya go

Pretty sure Derick Henry’s 121, two TDs and the Tenn defense is why they’re winning in Spite of Willis.

He’s a raw rookie but it’s fair to say he hasn’t looked great.

Users who are viewing this thread