What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Snickers are basically the worst candy bar, right? (1 Viewer)

Kit kat doesn't even have peanut butter in it.

Pb max

Nutrageous

Snickers peanut butter

Twix peanut butter

Reese's

All soooo much better.

i think i know what's going on here. otis is on his couch covered in snickers wrappers and this thread is a coping mechanism.

I probably haven't had a butterfinger in 15 years, because last time I had one, it made me want to puke. For me, that's easily the worst candy bar/

For me, Snickers is a little too dense. The flavors themselves are fine (and why wouldn't they be? Its chocolate, peanuts and caramel) but I just don't like the texture. For me, its not a pleasurable eating experience. I actually prefer the bite sized ones by a mile. You get all the good flavors without having pop your jaw out of place to eat them.

Also, Snickers Ice Cream bars are a gift from heaven. If they were somehow healthy, I'd eat 2 boxes a day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Butterfinger is solid. Snickers are definitely good but not upper tier.

Milky Way and 3 Musketeers are terrible. Mr Goodbar sucks too

The 100 Grand candy bar is way underrated, but it's just so darn messy (every bite results in it falling somewhat apart and having crumbs everywhere).

I'll chime in, let me state my chocolatier credentials - I've got my picture on the wall at Jacques Torres, Max Brenner's wife blows me, I dunk my teetticless in the mixing bowllla at Nunu Chocolates, and Bond Street Chocolate offered me a free lifetime sully of tasty cocoa for a Yelp review. They call me white chocolate.

I'm guessing Oatss prob hates Aubtie Anne's PretEls too, this topic is stupid!

While I might enjoy other candy bars in different situations, if I haven't eaten all day, I'm running through an airport behind schedule while needing a snack for preflight, or I just want to nosh on a handy fun size one biter - Snickers are absolutely acceptable.

Consisting of nougat, caramel ", peanuts, and milk chocolgds - what kind of idiot rates these combined ingredients as inedible?

Users who are viewing this thread