What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

So let me get this straight...Sat Night, ALL Day Sunday, and B2B Doubleheaders Monday Night and Tuesday Night (1 Viewer)

Ministry of Pain

Footballguy
Looks like that stash of Christmas Beers my brother and I had been hoarding for Christmas Eve is going to get raided in the coming days. 

-Anchor Christmas, love this one

-Anderson Valley Winter Solstice

-Fat Tire Accumulation and this stuff flew off the shelves around here. 

Looks like that stash of Christmas Beers my brother and I had been hoarding for Christmas Eve is going to get raided in the coming days. 

-Anchor Christmas, love this one

-Anderson Valley Winter Solstice

-Fat Tire Accumulation and this stuff flew off the shelves around here. 

8 days of football out of 10 (starting w/ KCC @ SDC)... it's a Christmas miracle!

Accumulation eh? I'll have to see if any of that stuff made it to this side of the Rockies. Many fine days spent hanging out at the New Belgium Brewery in FoCo... VooDoo Ranger IPA being a favorite.

Around here, the arrival of Red Rock Brewery's Griswald's always rings in the holiday season: Griswald's

I'm acclimated to drinks 2 times a week, this is going to be a challenge but I'll do my best. 

I've got some Harpoon rec league - I don't like it too much and not buying again but not going to waste it. I like lighter beers, I am favoring the Slightly Mighty from Dogfish Head right now. 

Tuesday Night looks like there will 2 games running same time at 7:00 

I hated they put them on at the same time but at least they made both available on the ticket.

But the idea we have 8 days of NFL football over the next 10 days, especially during fantasy playoffs and Holiday season is really pretty awesome.

This would be much cooler if the reason and impetus behind it wasn't going to cost people their holidays, and in some cases, their lives. 

I can't help but consider the schedule and the impending problems inseparable. 

A reason I stopped other fantasy sports was it was difficult to keep track of your teams, while the NFL  worked well. One big Day and usually 2 days where you might have a couple players going. I’ve lost track already of which games are what days this week. I’ll set my lineups of course but needing to check back every day to make sure your player isn’t among the newly out, is annoying. (To say nothing of the virus itself). 
I’ll enjoy the games but greatly prefer the usual schedule. 

Users who are viewing this thread