What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

SSL 3 OFFICIAL DRAFT THREAD (1 Viewer)

Okay. I am out of here for the next 3 plus days with no access from hospital. My next 2 picks are and I will put up as I think I impact little at this point

14 round list

1. Rashard Mendhenhall

2. Shane Vereen

3. Lamicheal James

4. Lamar Miller

15th round

1. Dan Bailey

2. Nate Kaeding

3. Alex Henery

4. Robbie Gould

5. Randy Bullock

6. Sebastion Janikowski

7. Garrett Hartley

8. Matt Bryant

9. Ryan Succop

10. Connor Barth

11. Dan Carpenter

12. Mike Nugent

13. Greg Zuerlein

14. Rian Lindell

15. Phil Dawson

Than I will want a 2nd PK and 2 WR to end this thing. Top rated WR from SSL4 that fits my team for bye weeks is okay.

Sorry for the end but health calls and good luck to all.

i guess I can't ##### about the chandler pre announcement....have no idea how hit and run got it since I didn't send it to him....guess it was forwarded and hopefully whoever took him really was going to take him....but kind of sucks...oh well lets keep the ... :tfp: going choo freakin choo....this is what we get for sucking hind ### during this draft..... :thumbdown:
I apologize. I didn't scroll up far enough to see your 13.13. Just saw 13.12 as the last pick made.
not a problem....it's the 14th round...no big deal really

14.14 - Rashard Mendenhal RB Pit.

Sorry Crippler, but I've had his name circled at this spot for awhile now.

14.15 - Shane Vereen RB NEP for Crippler

PM KRS1

For Krson21 via pm:

14.16 Rob Bironas

15.01 Mike Nuggent

For Crippler:

15.02 Dan Bailey Randy Bullock

Edit to fix cripplers pick

Last edited by a moderator:
i think I am up....13.13 Kansas City DST
HitNRun Posted Today, 07:39 PMWith 13.13, Stinking Ref selects Scott Chandler TE.
:confused:
not sure whats going on? I had Chandler on dialed up on my card, if he is gone give me Timmy Hightower. If he is not give me Hightower on the rebound, should no one want him on the return, I'll take him. Otherwise I'll see you all in the morning.
3rd TE...?...c'mon baby

i think I am up....13.13 Kansas City DST
HitNRun Posted Today, 07:39 PMWith 13.13, Stinking Ref selects Scott Chandler TE.
:confused:
not sure whats going on? I had Chandler on dialed up on my card, if he is gone give me Timmy Hightower. If he is not give me Hightower on the rebound, should no one want him on the return, I'll take him. Otherwise I'll see you all in the morning.
3rd TE...?...c'mon baby
Bills homer.......and have you seen my TE corps?

I'm going to assume that Busman doesn't want a 3rd QB with Big Ben and Luck already rostered so I'll post my list of one. If he does take this guy, then just skip me.

Drum roll...Blaine Gabbert, QB-JAX

Tebow wasn't brought in. The team has a huge investment in him. The team loaded him up with weapons. He'll have to have a leash as long as McCoy got. 210-413-2214, 12 td - 11 int isn't horrible for a rookie. He was only under 50% comp in the 2nd half of the season once v. 4 times in the 1st half of the season so maybe he showed some improvement.

I'm going to assume that Busman doesn't want a 3rd QB with Big Ben and Luck already rostered so I'll post my list of one. If he does take this guy, then just skip me.Drum roll...Blaine Gabbert, QB-JAXTebow wasn't brought in. The team has a huge investment in him. The team loaded him up with weapons. He'll have to have a leash as long as McCoy got. 210-413-2214, 12 td - 11 int isn't horrible for a rookie. He was only under 50% comp in the 2nd half of the season once v. 4 times in the 1st half of the season so maybe he showed some improvement.
You're got him!I'll take...15.04 PK Matt Prater, Denver BroncosPMing...somebody...let me figure it out.

I'm going to assume that Busman doesn't want a 3rd QB with Big Ben and Luck already rostered so I'll post my list of one. If he does take this guy, then just skip me.Drum roll...Blaine Gabbert, QB-JAXTebow wasn't brought in. The team has a huge investment in him. The team loaded him up with weapons. He'll have to have a leash as long as McCoy got. 210-413-2214, 12 td - 11 int isn't horrible for a rookie. He was only under 50% comp in the 2nd half of the season once v. 4 times in the 1st half of the season so maybe he showed some improvement.
You're got him!I'll take...15.04 PK Matt Prater, Denver BroncosPMing...somebody...let me figure it out.
GONE!!!!!

we really don't have time for you to start justifying your picks....please stick to stuff you are good at like confusing the #### out of everybody by putting us on a 17 min clock or something and working on your goal to time everybody out at least 3-4 times.....tia

GONE!!!!!
BWAHAHAHAHA.15.04 PK Ryan Succop, Kansas City Chiefs

I'm going to assume that Busman doesn't want a 3rd QB with Big Ben and Luck already rostered so I'll post my list of one. If he does take this guy, then just skip me.

Tebow wasn't brought in. The team has a huge investment in him. The team loaded him up with weapons. He'll have to have a leash as long as McCoy got. 210-413-2214, 12 td - 11 int isn't horrible for a rookie. He was only under 50% comp in the 2nd half of the season once v. 4 times in the 1st half of the season so maybe he showed some improvement.
You're got him!I'll take...

15.04 PK Matt Prater, Denver Broncos

PMing...somebody...let me figure it out.
GONE!!!!!
that is a SWEET pick.....especially in this draft....cause having your PK's share the same bye week is :moneybag: in this sona#####

GONE!!!!!
that is a SWEET pick.....especially in this draft....cause having your PK's share the same bye week is :moneybag: in this sona#####
BWHAHAHA

GONE!!!!!
BWHAHAHA
his original pick of Prater would have shared a bye week with Kaeding too.... :football: ...so he was not gonna be denied....you can't stop him...you can only hope to contain him.....

GONE!!!!!
BWHAHAHA
I'm a disaster.

GONE!!!!!
BWHAHAHA
I'm a disaster.
:hifive: I'm in the same boat

15.8 Guess I will take my QB2 finally.

In a contest between Blaine Gabbert and the unknown in Brandon Weedon, I will go with my hometown boy and hope for the best!

Brandon Weedon.

Will PM next

EDIT: I didn't see that BnB already took Gabbert anyway, so Weedon was my only option anyhow. Glad that worked out! :D

When 15.11 rolls up please select:

1. Jax D

2. Raiders D

3. Chiefs D

These are only for 15.11.

Thanks!

15.08 gandalas - Brandon Weeden QB34 CLE

15.09 shadowmaster - timed out at 1:28

15.10 sinrman - timed out at 1:58

15.11 hit n run - Jax D

15.12 reaper - times out at 2:28