What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Star Wars Universe (1 Viewer)

Mando = good, old fashioned Star Wars. Plenty for the adults but don't take it too seriously. It's made for kids, too. Sure there's intrigue but there's podracing and Jar Jar equivalents too.
Andor = SW for grown ups (like the movie it spun off of, Rogue One, but even moreso).
Nailed it. I would watch a thousand Andor/Rogue One shows/movies. Take all my money

Mando = good, old fashioned Star Wars. Plenty for the adults but don't take it too seriously. It's made for kids, too. Sure there's intrigue but there's podracing and Jar Jar equivalents too.
Andor = SW for grown ups (like the movie it spun off of, Rogue One, but even moreso).
The thing about Mando is if we were all kids when it came out we would think it was the greatest thing ever, like Return of the Jedi, a trash movie featuring teddy bears taking down the empire we grew to fear for two previous movies. But we are adults now so people have to engage their critical thinking skills and some don’t like it.

I am a simpleton and love it.

Ok, so I watched Andor again. I must say, I enjoyed it much more the 2nd time around. It's really good.

Never watched thru credits before to see the parts they assembled in prison being put into the death stars weapon.

I would say it equals Mando for me now......very different shows. Mando still has better Star Wars characters, but the rebellion storyline in Andor is pretty awesome. I think my favorite part is Marva's hologram at her funeral. Very powerful.

The first watch thru of Andor I got a little bored I think. Sometimes if there's too much dialogue I can drift off a bit, and lose interest. I was determined to stay focused this time, and it paid off.

Still enjoying S3 of Bad Batch, personally, but I didn't care for the end of Ep 11. It was probably inevitable and not unexpected, but it leaves a feeling of, "we're right back where we started."

The Elsbeth story line should be interesting. Is she completely unaware the Emperor whose empire she wants to perpetuate is the reason her people were slaughtered?

Users who are viewing this thread