What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Starting a food truck. Any advice? (3 Viewers)

32/m/NYC

No formal educational background. Gifted in various artistic areas and highly intelligent fast learner with great adaptation ability.
I had a random thought going back to the food truck.

Would you be willing to live in the food truck?   Because it could be viable if you were willing to do that

I didn't let my loans lapse.

I couldn't afford the payments due to lack of steady employment.

I do pay mind to my credit score because I checked it and most of the hits to it were due to parental fraud as a youth.

Im responsible and never use credit.
School wasn't your thing, even though you're self-admittedly brilliant.  Couldn't afford your loans...so instead of grinding through 1 or 2 jobs and making the payments, you just say "screw it" and decide you just don't feel like paying.  Your girlfriend thinks you would be awesome at running a food truck because you used to work in kitchens.  But you have no financial or business acumen to put a plan together and research it, you just ask a bunch of strangers on a message board for advice.  So far, your big hook for standing out in the sea of food trucks is some artisan smoothies.

Good luck, you adorable little millennial.

Last edited by a moderator:
School wasn't your thing, even though you're self-admittedly brilliant.  Couldn't afford your loans...so instead of grinding through 1 or 2 jobs and making the payments, you just say "screw it" and decide you just don't feel like paying.  Your girlfriend thinks you would be awesome at running a food truck because you used to work in kitchens.  But you have no financial or business acumen put a plan together and research it, you just ask a bunch of strangers on a message board for advice.  So far, your big hook for standing out in the sea of food trucks is some artisan smoothies.

Good luck, you adorable little millennial.
You clearly weren't reading thoroughly

MC Gas Money

Dr. Zoidberg

Blue Magic

His crowning achievement was drawing a bunch of FBG user names in various giant penis shapes.
He should have stuck with the drawings.  They almost instantly transformed him from FFA clown to FFA legend.  Of course he managed to screw that up.  

a stone vendor just sent an email out about wanting to sell one of their trucks.

[SIZE=14pt]2000 Step Van-Ford F350 with Grumman Olson Alum. Body[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Only 109,000 Miles[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]New Tires[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Excellent condition[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Dealer Serviced & Garage Kept[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Set up as a Counter Top delivery and Installation Van [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]The only thing it may need is a paint color[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]$15,000 or best offer[/SIZE]

a stone vendor just sent an email out about wanting to sell one of their trucks.

[SIZE=14pt]2000 Step Van-Ford F350 with Grumman Olson Alum. Body[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Only 109,000 Miles[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]New Tires[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Excellent condition[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Dealer Serviced & Garage Kept[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Set up as a Counter Top delivery and Installation Van [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]The only thing it may need is a paint color[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]$15,000 or best offer[/SIZE]
Does he take IOU's?

Users who are viewing this thread