What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Subscriber Contest (1 Viewer)

I got paid in March when I won some money so it can take awhile but nothing to worry about.

Last edited by a moderator:
They'll pay, but there is always a frustratingly small amount of communication from FBG when it comes to payouts. Considering that their subscribers are paying customers and large amounts of money are involved, I find it ridiculous.This website is second to none but customer service and communication is bottom of the barrel.

They'll pay, but there is always a frustratingly small amount of communication from FBG This website is second to none but customer service and communication is bottom of the barrel.
Your experience might be different but I've never had any problem reaching "the powers that be" whether through email or twitter.

They'll pay, but there is always a frustratingly small amount of communication from FBG when it comes to payouts. Considering that their subscribers are paying customers and large amounts of money are involved, I find it ridiculous.This website is second to none but customer service and communication is bottom of the barrel.
IMHO Footballguys is mainly a projection and information service; the subscriber contest is a nice perk that they offer. If they paid to have full time customer service people, would you be willing to pay a higher subscription fee?

Did any of the winners in the subscriber's contest get paid yet?
I received my check this past week after sending out my paperwork late the prior week.
I guess you had paperwork since your amount was over $10,000. Just curious - did they withhold taxes? I finished 7th and have not yet received my check.
They didn't withhold taxes, but did send a 1099-misc.
still nothing .........

Did any of the winners in the subscriber's contest get paid yet?
I received my check this past week after sending out my paperwork late the prior week.
I guess you had paperwork since your amount was over $10,000. Just curious - did they withhold taxes? I finished 7th and have not yet received my check.
They didn't withhold taxes, but did send a 1099-misc.
still nothing .........

I have always found Joe, David, and Sigmund a simple email away from getting any answers. Maybe you should try that before posting this... :mellow:

Users who are viewing this thread