What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Summerpalooza II: Combined FF/Music Draft - Everybody Wants to Rule the League (1 Viewer)

I think I rolled a 936.  Sounds like I'm at one end or the other of the draft order.
Might be first pick. Meanwhile:

RPG Library Secure Dice generated the following roll ...

1d1000, rolled once.

Roll set 1
   Die rolls: 709
   Roll subtotal: 709
   Roll total: 709

We’re going golf style, right? Lower score, higher draft pick?  :whistle:

1d1000, rolled once.

Roll set 1
Die rolls: 360
Roll subtotal: 360
Roll total: 360

With only 12 (11?) teams, should we think about tweaks in terms of roster? Last year we went 16 rounds deep to ensure activity on waivers. The waiver pool would be 64 players deeper if we do the same. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Roll set 1
Die rolls: 97
Roll subtotal: 97
Roll total: 97

I have no idea what my original dice roll said.

Last edited by a moderator:
With only 12 (11?) teams, should we think about tweaks in terms of roster? Last year we went 16 rounds deep to ensure activity on waivers. The waiver pool would be 64 players deeper if we do the same. 
I would say we could frat another 2 rounds, also could add another flex spot if we wanted since our teams will be much deeper. The bigger question is what do we do about the 11 teams? Does yahoo allow that? Does it just give everyone a bye week?

The bigger question is what do we do about the 11 teams? Does yahoo allow that? Does it just give everyone a bye week?
I'll see what the options are. Maybe everyone plays two games every week, so if there is a bye week they're not sitting on their hands? Holding out hope a 12th jumps in last minute

I'll see what the options are. Maybe everyone plays two games every week, so if there is a bye week they're not sitting on their hands? Holding out hope a 12th jumps in last minute
Would be cool to have a rotating 3 some but I doubt Yahoo supports that 

I sure thought about it.

Round One- Pick One-  Patrick Mahomes QB/KC

Have we decided how we will choose the musical side yet?

@Eephus is up.
the lyrics of the song can have some (even vague) connection to either the city of pro or college team, team name of the NFL team (i.e. Dolphins) or college team name (i.e. Trojans) or something like that?  - we could take that a step farther and have in include the players name, number, draft year, birth year or even back to the city of the team/college

Users who are viewing this thread