What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Super Bowl Propositions (1 Viewer)

jeff_eaglz

There's a ton of sites out there booking various wagers for the Big Game.List your favorite, where you found it, and what side of the fence you're on.

I am a fan of longest non-FG score. I believe the O/U is 44.5 yards. I always bet the under and usually win.

One intersting prop is just saw on Bodog:

"Will a Court Order the Seattle Seahawks to cease and desist using the term "12th Man" before Super Bowl XL?

The Court Order must be issued before SuperBowl XL Start for "Yes" to be the winner.

Any wagers placed after outcome becomes public knowledge will be graded as No Action. No Refunds. No Parlays. $100 Max.

Yes +140

No -180

http://www.bodog.com/sports-betting/football-team-props.jsp

Last edited by a moderator:
some that stand out to me:Longest Rush: PIT (-105) - b/c of parker and the 3-4 holding SA's long runs in check.Total Sacks OVER 4.5 (-125) - two of the best QB sacking teams in the league.Steelers score more in the: FIRST HALF (EVEN) - steelers have come out throwing and ben is the best 1st quarter QB in the league. They will play ball control in the 2nd half.Longest Punt Return: Steelers (-175) - Randle-el has been excellent in the playoffs.Team to run most offensive plays in the 1st Q: PIT (-110): again, ben is the best first quarter QB in the league.

www.betgameday.com has the following prop available:Will The Burger King Score TD Includes Any [bK] Commercial Between Kickoff and Last Play:Yes (-110)No (-120)If no BK commercial is shown, then NO. ABC Only.According to USA Today, Burger King has placed an ad but it is not a 'King' ad. That said, they could still have a King ad as I've also read that there are some single ad spots still available. Is anyone tied into the ad world that has insight here? What a crazy thing to be able to wager on.Edited to add that the NO opened at (+180).

Last edited by a moderator:
www.betgameday.com has the following prop available:

Will The Burger King Score TD

Includes Any [bK] Commercial Between Kickoff and Last Play:

Yes (-110)

No (-120)

If no BK commercial is shown, then NO. ABC Only.

According to USA Today, Burger King has placed an ad but it is not a 'King' ad. That said, they could still have a King ad as I've also read that there are some single ad spots still available. Is anyone tied into the ad world that has insight here? What a crazy thing to be able to wager on.

Edited to add that the NO opened at (+180).
Now that's the kind of craziness I was hoping for in this thread.Let us know if you find other odd ones.

I played three props...

I won

Hasselbeck's first pass complete/incomplete/intercepted. My pick: COMPLETE

I lost

Roethlisberger's first pass. My pick: INCOMPLETE

First coach to use coach's challenge. My pick: Cowher

Users who are viewing this thread