What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Tampa Bay at The WFT +10(45)*** "Bring on Brady! and Be Careful What Young Wish For" (1 Viewer)

Great effort by my Skins, as I said earlier, given the circumstances, I’m just glad they kept it competitive. 
I’ve been saying all season they need to sign or trade for a vet QB next season and address the WR position. Stafford would be ideal but we’ll see what happens. The NFC is there for the taking imo. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Great effort by my Skins, as I said earlier, given the circumstances, I’m just glad they kept it competitive. 
I’ve been saying all season they need to sign or trade for a vet QB next season and address the WR position. Stafford would be ideal but we’ll see what happens. The NFC is there for the taking imo. 
What are you willing to offer for Stafford? My Lions might need to move him 

Stafford would be a great fit, I agree. Gotta love how hard Washington has played and competed all year. Rivera is such a solid coach

So Rivera and his staff watch practice all season and would still pick Smith to start over this kid? Makes me wonder what type of evaluators they are.

Any concern about Golladay's hip?  I haven't seen too much about it, but it seemed odd that it was basically a season ender.
It is hard to say because there is so little info. I assume teams looking at signing him will get a lot of medical info that the general public doesn't. I think him not playing this year was at least 50% related to him being a FA and Quinn being unwilling to extend him. 

Last edited by a moderator:
What are you willing to offer for Stafford? My Lions might need to move him 
I’d start by offering a 3rd, but I’d be willing to give up as much as a 1st if needed. Stafford is still young enough at 32 to give the Skins a 5 year window to win with this defense before it gets to expensive to keep all these guys.

Smith was doing fine, honestly.  They presumably liked him because of his obvious maturity.  He got dinged up a few weeks ago and that really hurt him.  He was fine.

Hey if an immobile QB with 6 tds to 8 picks, and a 6.3 yards per attempt is what a coach likes, why not?
All I can tell you is what I saw watching smith in the games.  He got the job done for the most part.  Heinecke was a fringe player in Carolina, not sure how it would be that obvious that he should be starting.

That is a separated shoulder (AC joint), I agree.
Ah, when I think of separated shoulder I think of the other joint. So yeah, AC joints are usually the impact injuries. We've both had shoulder issues. I had rotator cuff surgery and need AC surgery from a car wreck.

All I can tell you is what I saw watching smith in the games.  He got the job done for the most part.  Heinecke was a fringe player in Carolina, not sure how it would be that obvious that he should be starting.
I'm not the coach that watches him practice, so I wouldn't know. I watch Smith though, and he's a backup at best.

Users who are viewing this thread