What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TE Dalton Kincaid, BUF (1 Viewer)

I've started him all 3 weeks. Smh. Not by choice really. When you wait on tight ends your forced to flip a coin and sift through guys that are getting targets. Then flip the coin again. I'm starting him this week against Dolphins. Should be good game script. Right? Like he has to do good? Right? Ha ha
One more shot, if it’s not tomorrow it’s not this year, he will have a spike week but not be a contributor. But I think they need him tomorrow

7 for 70, 0.6 TD

This is a make or break week, if he doesn’t put up points in this gane will prob cut bait.

Agreed. Have started 3-0 in my main league with Dalton at TE but just snagged Logan Thomas just in case. Definitely need to see more involvement and some quick hits up the seam. I saw a lot of those in preseason, hoping it happens this week. Josh needs to get cooking with a 350+ pass and 3 TD game. Tomorrow seems prime for that

Kincaid:

79% route participation
20% targets
22% targets per route

Knox:

48% route participation
4% targets
7% targets per route

Kincaid:

79% route participation
20% targets
22% targets per route

Knox:

48% route participation
4% targets
7% targets per route
Not sure this was a one-time game plan or a sign of things to come, but something promising at least. Few TEs blossom right away like LaPorta, so patience is key here.

Last edited:
Between how they are using him and splitting with Knox it’s hard to see how he has much value without a Knox injury. Problem is TE such a wasteland there are not a lot of other options out there.

Between how they are using him and splitting with Knox it’s hard to see how he has much value without a Knox injury. Problem is TE such a wasteland there are not a lot of other options out there.
Yep. Didn't start him this week. Might actually cut him. Like I said it's not like there is a lot of options at tight end available. Smh

Want to drop and will look to upgrade

But…

The defense is so beat up now, will it leave them throwing more?

Biggest issue for holding him is, and I cannot tell you every chapter and verse bills snaps but I don’t recall him getting a red zone snap this season, never mind a target

But any hope of a cole Beasley role is shot

Bills placed TE Dalton Kincaid in concussion protocol.

Turns out a brutal week for the Bills could get worse. After losing Matt Milano and DaQuan Jones potentially for the season, the Bills may also be without their rookie first round pick in next week’s game against the Giants. Kincaid has not yet been ruled out for Sunday Night Football, but he now begins the steps of trying to clear the league’s concussion protocol. While he hasn’t lived up to early season expectations, Kincaid is running more routes than any wide receiver on the Bills not named Stefon Diggs or Gabe Davis, and the team has talked about continuing to expand his role, so we could be looking at a solid stretch of production for Kincaid, whenever he’s able to get back on the field.

I don’t know why the Bills traded up for a guy they aren’t using. Poor roster management.
I don't think they were necessarily thinking about the first 7 weeks of the season when they drafted him. This could be a slow grind type thing that matures throughout the years. Doesnt help us fantasy needs now though. I dropped in redraft.

Just when I thought I was out. They pull me back in. Dropped him a few weeks ago. Guess I'll low bid to get him back. Smh

Knox has 15 catches for 105 yards this season. Not sure how him being out impacts Kincaid at all. They were both playing similar snaps too.

Knox has 15 catches for 105 yards this season. Not sure how him being out impacts Kincaid at all. They were both playing similar snaps too.
More snaps for Kincaid. Knox was getting 70-80% snaps. Kincaid was only getting in there 50%. Knox out and he surely is going to jump up being on the field. More opportunities to use him.

Knox had 28 targets. When they played alongside each other Knox ran routes on 56% of snaps and had a 10% target rate. When they both played neither was startable. Maybe Im just being hopeful. Maybe I'm wanting to make something out of nothing. They have two decent tight ends and one is now out for awhile. Time for the 1st round pick to perform. Imo

#1 target for me on waivers. And I own Kelce.

BUF needs a 2nd target besides Diggs BADLY. G. Davis is so boom or bust it's ridiculous and there's nobody that plays that C. Beasley role that's any good on the short routes.

Want him for trade bait or possibly in the flex.

Criminal underusage of Kinkaid and Cook. I just wonder if it's a gameplan issue or a Josh Allen hero syndrome issue. Buffalo will never win a Super Bowl playing like this. It will be pretty and look great for a lot of games in the regular season, but that's about it. Allen looks a lot like Philly Carson Wentz to me.

Drafted him. Believed in him. Dropped him two weeks ago. Nobody has picked him. Bidding 20 of my 100 faab. Always love when u draft and hold a guy, drop him, then bid on him. Stupid football
In the same boat. Kept Musgrave over him and it may burn me.

Drafted him. Believed in him. Dropped him two weeks ago. Nobody has picked him. Bidding 20 of my 100 faab. Always love when u draft and hold a guy, drop him, then bid on him. Stupid football
I dropped him a few weeks ago for Dulcich, sensing that he might have better opportunity with a lackluster WR group in Denver. Fortunately for me (unfortunately for him) Dulcich got hurt and quickly dumped him to pick back up Kincaid for free. Classic overthinking, but lucked out.

Started at 20 my 100. Then dropped it down to 11 of 100 a few hours before. Got it for 11 and next owner was 8. Yay me. Highest target gamof season last week. No Knox. Seems like a decent option. I think

I'm rolling him out there instead of Kittle. I went all year scraping by at this position. Bouncing around waiver guys chasing targets. Recently acquired Kittle and now with Kincaid only active I'm loaded at the position. Ha ha. Football is always gonna football

Excited to watch Kincaid tonight. I like that he catches everything thrown his way to earn Allen's trust. Hoping to see some downfield targets and red zone looks added in.

Kincaid or Pitts in dynasty?
I also have both and going to be evaluating this over the next 11 weeks.
I also have both on a team and really like Kincaid but would be Pitts easily for me.

Not that this is a reason, it's not, but Pitts is actually one year younger. Injuries and QB play have limited him, these things will change.
Agreed as stated above. All that said, if the Falcons win the division and it buys Arthur a few more years, my long term opinion of Pitts may change.

Kincaid or Pitts in dynasty?
I also have both and going to be evaluating this over the next 11 weeks.
I also have both on a team and really like Kincaid but would be Pitts easily for me.

Not that this is a reason, it's not, but Pitts is actually one year younger. Injuries and QB play have limited him, these things will change.
If you don’t want to be in on Pitts this year, that’s fine. He probably still won’t get help from his team’s passing volume, and his QB remains iffy.

But if you’re “out” on Pitts because you just think he’s an overrated talent, then you’re setting yourself up to lose out when things do break right for him. We recommend changing that mindset.

Users who are viewing this thread