What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Ted Nugent hates Jews, but loves guns (public poll added) (1 Viewer)

Which best describes you?

• I hate jews and I am indifferent about guns

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I hate jews and I hate guns

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
General Malaise said:
This big, tough 2nd Amendment advocate is not only a pedophile, but he dodged the draft by crapping his pants numerous times, snorting crystal meth and forcing the military recruiters to deem him "unfit to serve". He admitted this. Course now the coward says he was in college and got a deferment.

What a waste of carbon this buffoon is. Perfect for the circus that is the GOP.

Stranglehold is cool, though.
One nut job doesn't represent an entire party, gb. I know you're ticked, rightly, but the dudes just a nutter not the entire GOP
Well then tell the GOP to stop parading him out and using his celebrity for endorsement. It looks bad. It looks worse than bad. He's a jew hating pedophile. I don't know why your party keeps parading around these mutants. Trump, Palin, Huckabee, Cruz, Nugent, Kim Davis, Joe the Plumber, Clive Bundy, George Zimmerman, Josh Dugar - ALL shrills for the Republican party. Don't you find yourself just a little embarrassed? I can't for the life of me fathom how a Republican can look around and say "Yup, these are my peeps" and feel okay about life.
I agree with this about the GOP, but I think you're in a glass house if you don't say the same thing about Dems. Look at the outcasts from groups like Occupy Wall Street, the majority of those lunatics vote Dem.

Both parties are complete garbage.

Bloomberg for Prez (as an Independent :moneybag: )

Last edited by a moderator:
General Malaise said:
This big, tough 2nd Amendment advocate is not only a pedophile, but he dodged the draft by crapping his pants numerous times, snorting crystal meth and forcing the military recruiters to deem him "unfit to serve". He admitted this. Course now the coward says he was in college and got a deferment.

One nut job doesn't represent an entire party, gb. I know you're ticked, rightly, but the dudes just a nutter not the entire GOP
Well then tell the GOP to stop parading him out and using his celebrity for endorsement. It looks bad. It looks worse than bad. He's a jew hating pedophile. I don't know why your party keeps parading around these mutants. Trump, Palin, Huckabee, Cruz, Nugent, Kim Davis, Joe the Plumber, Clive Bundy, George Zimmerman, Josh Dugar - ALL shrills for the Republican party. Don't you find yourself just a little embarrassed? I can't for the life of me fathom how a Republican can look around and say "Yup, these are my peeps" and feel okay about life.
I agree with this about the GOP, but I think you're in a glass house if you don't say the same thing about Dems. Look at the outcasts from groups like Occupy Wall Street, the majority of those lunatics vote Dem.

Both parties are complete garbage.

Bloomberg for Prez (as an Independent :moneybag: )
Yeah, sure, but name the names? I cited republican mouthpieces who are household names and have been actively paraded around by the GOP of heroes of some variety.

Who are you going to counter with from Occupy Everything? Butterfly Boudreaux and Optional Old Spice?

Go ahead and say Michael Moore...I'll grant you that one, even though I think some of his early movies were exceptional. Bill Maher? Proud to call him one on my side. Bring it.

So it comes down to some insane talking heads and the people who support them, or a party supported by millions of fringe lunatics?

I'll take neither.

General Malaise said:

No. I'm not defined by the GOP anymore than you are by nuts from the left. Doesn't bother me in the least because I don't like the people you listed

Josh Duggar molested his sister. Ted Nugent adopted a 17 year old girl so he could screw her. I think I'll take Al Sharpton and Sean Penn over those two clowns. Sorry fellas.

Woody Allen married his step daughter and Jeffery Epstein had an underage orgy Island
Is Woody Allen being paraded around as some sort of Democratic hero?

Kim Davis, man....Kim Freaking Davis. At least Woody gave us Annie Hall. What's Kim given us, other than a cure for a four-hour erection?

Josh Duggar molested his sister. Ted Nugent adopted a 17 year old girl so he could screw her. I think I'll take Al Sharpton and Sean Penn over those two clowns. Sorry fellas.
Sharpton's National Action Network's SVP Rachel Noerdlinger seems like someone I want in my organization - With her drug dealing and murdering ex con of a husband and now apparently a drug dealing / murdering child, he def has an eye for talent.

Sean Penn likes to meet the world's most dangerous drug dealer, that's nice.

You're throwing stones in a glass house supporting either group, they're both ####### awful!

Sharpton's National Action Network's SVP Rachel Noerdlinger seems like someone I want in my organization - With her drug dealing and murdering ex con of a husband and now apparently a drug dealing / murdering child, he def has an eye for talent.

You're throwing stones in a glass house supporting either group, they're both ####### awful!
YOU PROUDLY ANNOUNCED ON THIS FORUM THAT YOU ENJOY DRUGS! You don't get to be moral police on drugs.

YOU PROUDLY ANNOUNCED ON THIS FORUM THAT YOU ENJOY DRUGS! You don't get to be moral police on drugs.
Sure I enjoy them, however I did drugs twice in 2015 :shrug: Considering that I enjoy them, yet rarely ever do them, I'm confident that I've got a handle on things.

I've also never killed anyone... But go ahead and deflect off of the valid points being brought up.

Sure I enjoy them, however I did drugs twice in 2015 :shrug: Considering that I enjoy them, yet rarely ever do them, I'm confident that I've got a handle on things.

I've also never killed anyone... But go ahead and deflect off of the valid points being brought up.
Sean Penn killed somebody?

The drug dealer he is intrigued with enough to go visit might have 10 or 20 bodies on his hands*

The Sharpton SVP now has two bodies between her son and husband, good folks.

Hate being the bearer of bad news GM, but your party sucks equally to the one you hate so much.

*Numbers depicted are in 10,000's

The drug dealer he is intrigued with enough to go visit might have 10 or 20 bodies on his hands*

The Sharpton SVP now has two bodies between her son and husband, good folks.

Hate being the bearer of bad news GM, but your party sucks equally to the one you hate so much.

*Numbers depicted are in 10,000's
I think it sucks significantly less than the GOPs. You're about to nominate a bad toupee sporting, racist lucky sperm club member to run for president. And only because the other candidates suck out loud.

Both these parties are absolutely useless, they hold up society as a whole. The Republicans hold #### up in one branch, the Democrats in another, the president executes his authority and vice versa, versa vice, round and round we go. These two entities and the platforms they stand for are beyond stupid. It has been this way since before us, it will be this way until we're all gone, and it is a wildly flawed system.

And I'm not a "you're" in this situation, I hate them equally, I'm an equal opportunity hater. I hate Trump, I hate Clinton, I hate Sanders, I hate Cruz, I hate Rubio - They all suck in their own unique ways. I find it hard to believe these are the best candidates out of 350M people (which they obviously aren't), but this is how the flawed system is structured with these two parties controlling everything and fighting endlessly.

Users who are viewing this thread