What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Ted Nugent hates Jews, but loves guns (public poll added) (1 Viewer)

Which best describes you?

• I hate jews and I am indifferent about guns

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I hate jews and I hate guns

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I spose John Wayne Gacey had some nice drawings. :shrug:
Sandusky sure had a nice zone blitz scheme.
Mussolini did iron out that train schedule.
Nothing like an OJ spin move.
I'm failing to connect the dots here...Ted Nugent is all 4 of these people rolled into 1? Sometimes you wanna get higher GM and sometimes you gotta start low.
You're joking, right? Bc GM was rolling and those were all pretty funny while still being relevant.
I got you in a stranglehold FC, best get out of the way.

Love me some Call of The Wild. But this man is all kinds of ####ed up.

You will all be singing a different song when Trump recognizes that this kind of speaking your mind without worrying about being PC is exactly what his ticket needs to balance those "Trump is from New York" snide remarks and names Nugent as his running mate.
Put me on board for The Hair Metal Ticket.

I spose John Wayne Gacey had some nice drawings. :shrug:
Sandusky sure had a nice zone blitz scheme.
Mussolini did iron out that train schedule.
Nothing like an OJ spin move.
I'm failing to connect the dots here...Ted Nugent is all 4 of these people rolled into 1? Sometimes you wanna get higher GM and sometimes you gotta start low.
You're joking, right? Bc GM was rolling and those were all pretty funny while still being relevant.
I got you in a stranglehold FC, best get out of the way.
You have a crayon lodged in your brain, don't you?

Despicable
Come on, Rove! You don't find yourself bebopping to this tune while you catch a jerk to Sarah Palin?

Well, I don't care if you're just 13

You look too good to be true

I just know that you're probably clean...

Jailbait you look fine, fine, fine...

It's quite alright, I asked your mama

Wait a minute, officer

Don't put those handcuffs on me

Put them on her, and I'll share her with you

ted nugent is the name of my gigantic larooshbag cover band brohans take that to the bank

Let us never forget that the Nuge also jammed out with Mike Huckabee on his show. They played that wholesome ditty Cat Scratch Fever, which is nothing like Beyoncé's devil music.
Mike Huckabee: Ted Nugent’s Song About Ladies’ Waginas Really Just About Kitty Cats

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
They should have played Citizen ****'s "Touch Me, I'm ****"

You know, some people think it's about, you know, my name is **** and you can touch me ...

But I think it can be taken both ways.

Oh, Ted...

I got my physical notice 30 days prior to. Well, on that day I ceased cleansing my body. No more brushing my teeth, no more washing my hair, no baths, no soap, no water. Thirty days of debris build. I stopped shavin' and I was 18, had a little scraggly beard, really looked like a hippie. I had long hair, and it started gettin' kinky, matted up. Then two weeks before, I stopped eating any food with nutritional value. I just had chips, Pepsi, beer-stuff I never touched-buttered poop, little jars of Polish sausages, and I'd drink the syrup, I was this side of death, Then a week before, I stopped going to the bathroom. I did it in my pants. poop, piss the whole shot. My pants got crusted up.

[...]

So I went in, and those guys in uniform couldn't believe the smell. They were ridiculin' me and pushin' me around and I was cryin', but all the time I was laughin' to myself. When they stuck the needle in my arm for the blood test I passed out, and when I came to they were kicking me into the wall. Then they made everybody take off their pants, and I did, and this sergeant says, "Oh my God, put those back on! You ####### swine you!" Then they had a urine test and I couldn't piss, But my poop was just like ooze, man, so I poop in the cup and put it on the counter. I had poop on my hand and my arm. The guy almost puked. I was so proud. I knew I had these chumps beat. The last thing I remember was wakin' up in the ear test booth and they were sweepin' up. So I went home and cleaned up.

[...]

But you know the funny thing about it? I'd make an incredible army man. I'd be a colonel before you knew what hit you, and I'd have the baddest bunch of mother####in' killers you'd ever seen in my platoon. But I just wasn't into it.

Oh, Ted...

I got my physical notice 30 days prior to. Well, on that day I ceased cleansing my body. No more brushing my teeth, no more washing my hair, no baths, no soap, no water. Thirty days of debris build. I stopped shavin' and I was 18, had a little scraggly beard, really looked like a hippie. I had long hair, and it started gettin' kinky, matted up. Then two weeks before, I stopped eating any food with nutritional value. I just had chips, Pepsi, beer-stuff I never touched-buttered poop, little jars of Polish sausages, and I'd drink the syrup, I was this side of death, Then a week before, I stopped going to the bathroom. I did it in my pants. poop, piss the whole shot. My pants got crusted up.

[...]

So I went in, and those guys in uniform couldn't believe the smell. They were ridiculin' me and pushin' me around and I was cryin', but all the time I was laughin' to myself. When they stuck the needle in my arm for the blood test I passed out, and when I came to they were kicking me into the wall. Then they made everybody take off their pants, and I did, and this sergeant says, "Oh my God, put those back on! You ####### swine you!" Then they had a urine test and I couldn't piss, But my poop was just like ooze, man, so I poop in the cup and put it on the counter. I had poop on my hand and my arm. The guy almost puked. I was so proud. I knew I had these chumps beat. The last thing I remember was wakin' up in the ear test booth and they were sweepin' up. So I went home and cleaned up.

[...]

But you know the funny thing about it? I'd make an incredible army man. I'd be a colonel before you knew what hit you, and I'd have the baddest bunch of mother####in' killers you'd ever seen in my platoon. But I just wasn't into it.
I figure at best half that story is true. It sounds like the lies of a 7 year old who is trying to exaggerate his part in a story. It is fantastical, like the imaginings of a child, one who is twisted and obsessed with feces, but a child.

Still, his lies, so he has to own them or own being a liar and a coward and a hypocrite.

Why this fool gets any play I do not know. I guess folks like pretending he is relevant so that they can mock him, and by proxy anyone even remotely associatable to his positions.

As to the poll, love some, hate some, and am indifferent to many, just like with most groups, and I find guns a necessary evil, a fun pastime, at times, and a valuable and destructive tool.

Oh, Ted...

[...]

[...]

I figure at best half that story is true. It sounds like the lies of a 7 year old who is trying to exaggerate his part in a story. It is fantastical, like the imaginings of a child, one who is twisted and obsessed with feces, but a child.

Still, his lies, so he has to own them or own being a liar and a coward and a hypocrite.

Why this fool gets any play I do not know. I guess folks like pretending he is relevant so that they can mock him, and by proxy anyone even remotely associatable to his positions.
Yeah, he's a jagoff no matter how you slice it.

General Malaise said:
This big, tough 2nd Amendment advocate is not only a pedophile, but he dodged the draft by crapping his pants numerous times, snorting crystal meth and forcing the military recruiters to deem him "unfit to serve". He admitted this. Course now the coward says he was in college and got a deferment.

What a waste of carbon this buffoon is. Perfect for the circus that is the GOP.

Stranglehold is cool, though.
One nut job doesn't represent an entire party, gb. I know you're ticked, rightly, but the dudes just a nutter not the entire GOP

General Malaise said:
This big, tough 2nd Amendment advocate is not only a pedophile, but he dodged the draft by crapping his pants numerous times, snorting crystal meth and forcing the military recruiters to deem him "unfit to serve". He admitted this. Course now the coward says he was in college and got a deferment.

One nut job doesn't represent an entire party, gb. I know you're ticked, rightly, but the dudes just a nutter not the entire GOP
Ok, ok as long as you don't infer than SJW's represent the entire Democratic Party. Deal?

General Malaise said:

Well then tell the GOP to stop parading him out and using his celebrity for endorsement. It looks bad. It looks worse than bad. He's a jew hating pedophile. I don't know why your party keeps parading around these mutants. Trump, Palin, Huckabee, Cruz, Nugent, Kim Davis, Joe the Plumber, Clive Bundy, George Zimmerman, Josh Dugar - ALL shrills for the Republican party. Don't you find yourself just a little embarrassed? I can't for the life of me fathom how a Republican can look around and say "Yup, these are my peeps" and feel okay about life.

Users who are viewing this thread