What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Tennessee at Baltimore (-10) Game Thread-Divisional Round (1 Viewer)

Jackson hasn't faced adversity since week 4 against Cleveland. After that loss, they won 10 in a row and got real cocky. The Ravens are eating humble pie right now and I hope it tastes bitter.
Since Week 4 they faced some of the best teams in the league and beat them all; If that's cocky I don't know what's humble. Stop being such a homer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good thing 2 years ago I turned down a trade offer I get Derrick Henry other guy gets a late 1st round rookie pick   :wall:

Everyone played bad for the Ravens. Tons of blame to go around. Titans won the battle upfront on both sides as well, that’s a huge factor. 

Cashed on Titans ML and spread vs New England last week because I knew my Pats were toast and this Titans team is for real. 

Admittedly only had the balls to tease TEN vs Baltimore. Had no idea the Ravens would choke so bad / be dominated so thoroughly by the Titans. :thumbup:  

Wont make that mistake next week 

Lamar Jackson will have 350 Pass, almost 150 rush...and he is going to have haters galore tomorrow, doesn't seem fair. 
Seriously? The 4th quarter was basically garbage time. Those stats are largely meaningless.

Novelty offenses like Roman's in the NFL tend to peak early and fade over time... As a niners fan I've seen this movie before. Unless Jackson improves as a passer every team will just keep him in front them, not necessarily sack him, but just dare him to throw outside the numbers.

Cashed on Titans ML and spread vs New England last week because I knew my Pats were toast and this Titans team is for real. 

Admittedly only had the balls to tease TEN vs Baltimore. Had no idea the Ravens would choke so bad / be dominated so thoroughly by the Titans. :thumbup:  

Wont make that mistake next week 
I went 4/4

Niners -7

Niners U44.5

Titans +9.5

Parlay: Titans +9.5, Niners -7, Niners U44.5

i couldn’t win a bet in the regular season. I’m 7/7 in the post season, clawing my way back. 

Seriously? The 4th quarter was basically garbage time. Those stats are largely meaningless.

Novelty offenses like Roman's in the NFL tend to peak early and fade over time... As a niners fan I've seen this movie before. Unless Jackson improves as a passer every team will just keep him in front them, not necessarily sack him, but just dare him to throw outside the numbers.
Exactly. Roman is garbage. His trash only works with a running Qb and that fails when you get to the playoffs because you go against real D's.

The guy attempted 60 passes and carried the ball 20 times. All other Balt players carried the ball 9 times. Jackson accounted for 90% of all offensive plays. They scored 12pts.

If it's not on him, I have no idea who it could possibly be on.
Ingram was hurt, Edwards/Hill didn't step up, all of the pass catchers sprouted duck-hands.

But I do agree that Lamar gets at least some portion of the blame.

Ingram was hurt, Edwards/Hill didn't step up, all of the pass catchers sprouted duck-hands.

But I do agree that Lamar gets at least some portion of the blame.
Lamar was throwing behind his receivers all night,, had little on other wobbly duck passes, was completely confused by TEN’s pass rush for 3+ quarters, took way too many sacks instead of throwing it away, and he lost a crucial fumble at the absolute worst point in the game to do so.

IMO They were not out of it until that fumble. that was arguably the worst play of the game.

there were a lot of players to blame in thIs loss for the Ravens on both sides of the ball, and Lamar Jackson was absolutely chief among them. 

stupid Harbuagh, kick that fg and you are down 14-9.....lost it right there.
I think the 66 yard run they gave up to Henry on the subsequent drive might have played a bigger role.

Also, Ravens went like 0/2 on 4th and short, plus the failed 2PC. They just didn't have their short-yardage game going tonighr. Whether that was injuries or play calling, it wasn't there. An extra three points wasn't going to save them.

The guy attempted 60 passes and carried the ball 20 times. All other Balt players carried the ball 9 times. Jackson accounted for 90% of all offensive plays. They scored 12pts.

If it's not on him, I have no idea who it could possibly be on.
Can’t believe the o-line didn’t get more touches

Titans just played contain, Jackson had plenty of time to throw on the majority of his dropbacks. Wasn't pressured on either of the picks. Just wasn't accurate enough and consistent enough as passer, simple as that. 
Was just on the phone with a friend saying about the same thing. LJax has been taken seriously as a passing threat all year, which has allowed him to run wild on the ground. 

titans clogged up the running lanes for Jackson & dared him to beat them through the air, and he couldn’t. 

and other than some creative spying & stunts, it really was that simple. 

The other key to the Titans game was forcing Jackson to move horizontally - he kept trying to get to the edge, TEN wasn’t having it, and he’d either gain 2-3 or throw it away.  As a result Baltimore was constantly in 3rd and X situations. And BAL simply couldn’t convert with anything resembling consistency. 

Users who are viewing this thread